Here we go AGAIN... TTC #1 take 7or 1? Lesbian couple..

Here is today's OPK... um still darker then last months on my O day.. is this a neg? So confused.. went to the bathroom and there was two tiny tiny specs of blood on the paper had to be the size of a pin point if I wasn't looking I wouldn't have even noticed it.. I Don't think I've ever had that before.. but then again it was so small maybe I would of never noticed it..

I would AI every day if Amber would let but she gets so grossed out by it when I mentioned it to her today she was like we already did it 3 times I was like 2 and a half and she said enough to if its going to work it will.. oh well.. just Don't know if i should say I Oed and now in the TWW??

I hope your OPK looks promising keep up the BDing Hehe

Attachments

• IMG_20130919_141700_444.jpg
    IMG_20130919_141700_444.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 3
I would still say neg but certainly very dark. Some ladies just don't get a +opk, but the fact it is so dark is positive. Maybe the spotting was ovulation spotting?

I would still say neg but certainly very dark. Some ladies just don't get a +opk, but the fact it is so dark is positive. Maybe the spotting was ovulation spotting?

God I hope so because this month has me all confused.. last month was so easy all OPK s were light except for 2 days before O then O day was deff neg with a line I could hardly see.. so for it to be so dark the few days is kinda driving me nuts.. I've been feeling all the O pains like I normally do.. I'm out of OPK s now.. Amber would crack if i said I wanted to buy more OPKs for this cycle.. for her being a woman she is such a guy when it comes down to this stuff.. guess now all I can do is wait..

Excellent! AI until the line goes out:haha: Still using opks over here, we'll see what today's said! Either way we got some bding in.

I know you're supposed to pee after :sex: because of the whole infection thing, but other than that I don't know why it would be a bad thing keeping them in lol

wait your suppose to pee after?!? :shrug: I think iv been a lesbian to long :dohh: i mean i go to the bathroom after 30-45min after AI to clean up the what goes up must come down lol but umm dont think i pee everytime :wacko:

Laura, did Amy O yet? I know yall was waiting on it.. did yall get to try?

wait your suppose to pee after?!? :shrug: I think iv been a lesbian to long :dohh: i mean i go to the bathroom after 30-45min after AI to clean up the what goes up must come down lol but umm dont think i pee everytime :wacko:

I nearly choked on my dinner about your worry of being a lesbian too long!:rofl: We're supposed to pee after sex to prevent a UTI. :shrug: Even if we weren't "advised" to pee after sex I still would, I have the bladder of a toddler and it always has to go.

I nearly choked on my dinner about your worry of being a lesbian too long!:rofl: We're supposed to pee after sex to prevent a UTI. :shrug: Even if we weren't "advised" to pee after sex I still would, I have the bladder of a toddler and it always has to go.

oh no lol no choking on dinner!! :haha: That would not be healthy.. I guess if i have to do AI again ill start trying to make my self go to bathroom after wards.. Always learn something new. :)

So im guessing im in the TWW.. or god I hope I am.. I hope I did all I could do and caught the egg this month..

How was your day yesterday? Amber calls this my home away from home lol :shrug: no clue why ;)

Haha I spend enough time on here to call it "second home". Yesterdays hiking was exactly what I needed, feeling a wee bit sore in my left ankle today but other than that I love hiking. We decided not to camp out there because the weather was quickly changing to rain and wind once we hit the bottom and were back in the lodge for drinks.

Did another opk this afternoon, but forgot about it once I started making lunch :dohh: I'll just try another when I have to go again haha.

I think you've got yourself covered Ash :) Fingers are crossed and I can't wait to hear how your two weeks pan out!!

Haha I spend enough time on here to call it "second home". Yesterdays hiking was exactly what I needed, feeling a wee bit sore in my left ankle today but other than that I love hiking. We decided not to camp out there because the weather was quickly changing to rain and wind once we hit the bottom and were back in the lodge for drinks.

Did another opk this afternoon, but forgot about it once I started making lunch :dohh: I'll just try another when I have to go again haha.

I think you've got yourself covered Ash :) Fingers are crossed and I can't wait to hear how your two weeks pan out!!

ohhhhh Camping!!!!!! I LOVE Camping!!! I can't wait to be able to go.. but it stays so freaking hot here until like October so maybe around Nov we will go. I love doing stuff like that and i like "real" camping.. where you have to hike a mile to your camp site and its off the road no huge light poles and stuff around.

We did ALOT of shopping yesterday.. the wedding is in 34 days so still have a few this and that's we needed to get and then my 30th birthday is the day after the wedding and were going to a Halloween party so we got our costumes were going to be a mafia couple amber gonna be the mob guy in the suit and im going to be the 20s flapp girl.. looks really cute :) and were going to be in Vegas for Halloween on our honeymoon so maybe well go out some where there :D

lol i think Amber would be excited if I would come OUT of the bathroom when i do an OPK lol.. when I'd grab those little sticks she says "see you in 10 min" lol then after id come out i must go back and take it out the trash and out the little pack a dozen time analyzing it lol.. So how did the next one go? you should be getting close right?

thanks for giving me hope, I really need it. yesterday when shopping i was complaining my back and legs was hurting and Amber goes hmm I think your pregnant and all i could do was laugh and say to early to even consider that.. i think its because we been to 4 different stores and walking and looking at stuff for 7 hours lol but I love her optimism :)

Wow I can't imagine camping that late in the season, at least where we're at. We didn't camp the whole weekend, weather is unpredictable with mountains so we went home when it got super windy and rains set in. But we spent the rest of the weekend at the in laws and I had wonderful chat times with my MIL *brownie points*:haha:

You've got busy times ahead! But it all sounds really fun :) Love your couples costume idea! That's super sweet she's excited over your opks! Sadly I didn't get a chance to do ANY over the weekend due to being surrounded by DH's family. I'll pick them back up tomorrow though - I don't think I've O'd so I'm not terribly worried about missing 3 days. I'm having a bit of cm but no side cramping yet so I'm still in the "safe" zone.

:hugs:I love being on this forum because I find hope and relief from so many ladies, yourself included. I'm glad I'm able to share the hope that I find! Love her attitude! I feel hopeful for you and can't wait until your two weeks are up!! How are you doing today Ash? You're about halfway through now, right?

Wow I can't imagine camping that late in the season, at least where we're at. We didn't camp the whole weekend, weather is unpredictable with mountains so we went home when it got super windy and rains set in. But we spent the rest of the weekend at the in laws and I had wonderful chat times with my MIL *brownie points*:haha:

You've got busy times ahead! But it all sounds really fun :) Love your couples costume idea! That's super sweet she's excited over your opks! Sadly I didn't get a chance to do ANY over the weekend due to being surrounded by DH's family. I'll pick them back up tomorrow though - I don't think I've O'd so I'm not terribly worried about missing 3 days. I'm having a bit of cm but no side cramping yet so I'm still in the "safe" zone.

:hugs:I love being on this forum because I find hope and relief from so many ladies, yourself included. I'm glad I'm able to share the hope that I find! Love her attitude! I feel hopeful for you and can't wait until your two weeks are up!! How are you doing today Ash? You're about halfway through now, right?

yeah we have to go late in the year, if we would go any other time it would be so hot and miserable. I wish we lived closer to the mountains.. I went to yellowstone nat park when i was a teenager and love love loved it! So beautiful there.. Would love to take Amber.. Spending time with family is good and earning them brownie points is even better lol. Amber told me she thinks her family would beat her if she ever left me.. Yeah im a good one :) do you get along well with them?

Well blah with no testing, but glad you know you didn't miss anything.. are you getting close to your O day at all?

That's why I like coming on here.. Everyone is so sweet and just full of support, its like you know you get it at home but something about that extra little bit makes it so much better knowing that these women understand what your going through.. Plus i enjoy talking.. (if you couldn't tell lol) I like getting to know people and making new friends

I'm feeling really good iv been feeling happy I guess is the best way to put it.. I haven't really been symptom spotting the only thing iv had so far that i don't think i had last cycle is some cramping close to the middle of my stomach and some creamy/watery CM.. but not trying to think anything of it.. I think im 5 or 6DPO. Amber had a simi death dream the other night so she's taking that as a good sign lol and it was so funny we been shopping for the past 2 days and Amber said she has found like 3 baby binki's on the ground lol and we couldn't remember what the name was we liked so much to name our little boy and she had a dream about him and txt me while i was at work the name and said I had a dream about him.. But im not trying to get excited or read into anything.. but she wasn't this optimistic last month.. we shall see in just a few more days..

yeah we have to go late in the year, if we would go any other time it would be so hot and miserable. I wish we lived closer to the mountains.. I went to yellowstone nat park when i was a teenager and love love loved it! So beautiful there.. Would love to take Amber.. Spending time with family is good and earning them brownie points is even better lol. Amber told me she thinks her family would beat her if she ever left me.. Yeah im a good one :) do you get along well with them?

Well blah with no testing, but glad you know you didn't miss anything.. are you getting close to your O day at all?

That's why I like coming on here.. Everyone is so sweet and just full of support, its like you know you get it at home but something about that extra little bit makes it so much better knowing that these women understand what your going through.. Plus i enjoy talking.. (if you couldn't tell lol) I like getting to know people and making new friends

I'm feeling really good iv been feeling happy I guess is the best way to put it.. I haven't really been symptom spotting the only thing iv had so far that i don't think i had last cycle is some cramping close to the middle of my stomach and some creamy/watery CM.. but not trying to think anything of it.. I think im 5 or 6DPO. Amber had a simi death dream the other night so she's taking that as a good sign lol and it was so funny we been shopping for the past 2 days and Amber said she has found like 3 baby binki's on the ground lol and we couldn't remember what the name was we liked so much to name our little boy and she had a dream about him and txt me while i was at work the name and said I had a dream about him.. But im not trying to get excited or read into anything.. but she wasn't this optimistic last month.. we shall see in just a few more days..

I've heard Yellowstone is gorgeous, I've never been - at least not yet! Hehe I think it's so sweet when families love their in law children. DH's mom is a little hard to be close to, she just clicks off with DH's sister. But DH's daddy loves me bunches though :) At the beginning of our hike we were walking arm in arm talking about movies. BIL is a major pain in the ass teenager, but I love him like my own brother so it evens out a little.

O day is nearing, counting wise at least. I'm having cm so I think it's coming up soon due to that as well. I plan to continue testing afternoon, although I forgot to put any in my purse so I'll have to wait until I get home near this evening. Bummer!

Those sound like happy moments indeed :) It's so hard not to symptom spot, but it sounds like you're doing great at not doing it! What names do you have picked out? DH really wants a boy first and we've decided on Dominic. I do eventually want a girl, hopefully second baby, and for her name I would love Amelia. Although DH isn't fond of it yet, he may warm to it once we know we'll have a girl at some point.

I've heard Yellowstone is gorgeous, I've never been - at least not yet! Hehe I think it's so sweet when families love their in law children. DH's mom is a little hard to be close to, she just clicks off with DH's sister. But DH's daddy loves me bunches though :) At the beginning of our hike we were walking arm in arm talking about movies. BIL is a major pain in the ass teenager, but I love him like my own brother so it evens out a little.

O day is nearing, counting wise at least. I'm having cm so I think it's coming up soon due to that as well. I plan to continue testing afternoon, although I forgot to put any in my purse so I'll have to wait until I get home near this evening. Bummer!

Those sound like happy moments indeed :) It's so hard not to symptom spot, but it sounds like you're doing great at not doing it! What names do you have picked out? DH really wants a boy first and we've decided on Dominic. I do eventually want a girl, hopefully second baby, and for her name I would love Amelia. Although DH isn't fond of it yet, he may warm to it once we know we'll have a girl at some point.

Getting along with your hunnies family does makes life so much easier sometimes and holidays and such less stressful.. does he get along well with your family?

sooooooo O day is any day now huh.. i saw your test on the other post and looked quite positive to me.. hope you got your dance on :happydance: :haha: you will be in the TWW yet wooohoo!!! sooooooo excited!!!

trying really really hard not to symptom spot lol i did have some sharp pains in the middle of my stomach yesterday didn't last long but felt like AF wanted to start an kinda scared me thinkin she was coming super early but then that kinda faded after a while.. been so busy with wedding stuff haven't really had time to pay attention only reason i noticed the cramp is because it was sharp and caught me off guard in the car lol

I LOVE Amelia.. thats my best friends little girls name she was the first and only baby iv ever been in the room for when she was born and we call her Mia.. So she has my heart :)
Amber really wants a boy I dont care as long as he or she is healthy we have as of right now nothing set in stone the boys name is Tristin Hunter and we have yet to agree on a girl lol I LOVE Brooklynn Mackinzie but she's not to fond of it i really liked Mi'Leigh Brook for a girl so much so I named my dog this lol so its a no go for a child name lol and Brighton Sebastian for a boy but Amber doesn't like Brighton.. But our minds change so much at one point we decided to name our kids after important people in our life's like my mom her sister and my dad her grandfather. but then we changed our minds again lol

It definitely does Ash! I can only imagine the nightmare some go through with in laws that don't get along! Goodness, it's nearly gross how much my family loves DH. Everyone really enjoys him and has such good things to tell other people about him, it's super sweet. Although DH hates my birth father, which I can't blame him. The guy is a total asshole and we don't speak very often so I'm all fine with DH not liking him.

We got our dance on yesterday morning and the night before that! Today I took another opk earlier than planned but it was so positive! The line got darker than the control in less than 5 minutes. So I'm coutning today as the definite positive :happydance: I'm not sure if we'll get to bd again tonight when DH gets home though... but if we don't we should be covered due to doing the sexy dance yesterday, right?

Glad af didn't show early! Hope she stays away completely. Excellent that wedding planning has you plenty occupied so you're not dwelling on the tww as much:thumbup: I miss wedding planning sometimes haha, only sometimes though.

Aww so sweet, how wonderful you got to be there when she was born:cloud9: Tristan sounds like a good name :) Hmmm, I like Brighton but love the name Sebastian. Although I have a much younger cousin named Sebastian and he's a piece of art:rofl: Hehe on your dogs name, definitely can't use that as a baby name now!!

I'm sure name picking will only get harder once we get bfp's!! I would love to use family names for our babies but it's so hard to narrow them down that I feel I would have a hard time choosing. Are you going to stay team yellow or find out the gender as soon as possible?

It definitely does Ash! I can only imagine the nightmare some go through with in laws that don't get along! Goodness, it's nearly gross how much my family loves DH. Everyone really enjoys him and has such good things to tell other people about him, it's super sweet. Although DH hates my birth father, which I can't blame him. The guy is a total asshole and we don't speak very often so I'm all fine with DH not liking him.

We got our dance on yesterday morning and the night before that! Today I took another opk earlier than planned but it was so positive! The line got darker than the control in less than 5 minutes. So I'm coutning today as the definite positive :happydance: I'm not sure if we'll get to bd again tonight when DH gets home though... but if we don't we should be covered due to doing the sexy dance yesterday, right?

Glad af didn't show early! Hope she stays away completely. Excellent that wedding planning has you plenty occupied so you're not dwelling on the tww as much:thumbup: I miss wedding planning sometimes haha, only sometimes though.

Aww so sweet, how wonderful you got to be there when she was born:cloud9: Tristan sounds like a good name :) Hmmm, I like Brighton but love the name Sebastian. Although I have a much younger cousin named Sebastian and he's a piece of art:rofl: Hehe on your dogs name, definitely can't use that as a baby name now!!

I'm sure name picking will only get harder once we get bfp's!! I would love to use family names for our babies but it's so hard to narrow them down that I feel I would have a hard time choosing. Are you going to stay team yellow or find out the gender as soon as possible?

i;m sorry about your father.. but im glad your family loves your hubby.. My family absolutely loves Amber they all get along so great with her makes me happy specially giving my situation i know so many people out there are not as lucky as I am having a family that loves and supports me and they are all so excited about the wedding everyone is wanting to have a part in it and do something to help in any way they can and that makes me feel so blessed. lucky and grateful.

:dance: woohoo for some BDING!! sounds like you got yourself all covered my dear.. do you think you O'd yet? did you get to :dance: with that extra dark OPK?

Yeah no early AF stomach just feels like i don't know.. keep saying no symptom spotting but cant help to notice whats there.. and i guess my TWW is going by fairly quickly didn't even realize i was 8DPO already trying to talk my self out of testing early.. and my boobs don't hurt that's odd for me but not reading anything into it and noticed some creamy CM when I got to BR so since i notice I check and it looks like lotion... I feel REALLY positive but trying soooooo hard not to get ahead of myself because I dont want a huge let down.. right now im having the mild AF like cramps

yeah naming will deff be hard im sure and like you said once we get out BFP in October ;) I'm sure it will get worse (yeah you see how I clained it for us :) )
At first we didn't want to know but now we do but trying to figure out if we want everyone else to know.. We keep changing our mind lol again something else im sure that we will go back and forth with once we get our BFP :)

what about you? do you want to know?

Glad to hear that your family loves Amber, and even more great that your family is so supportive and everyone wants to help with the wedding :)

We haven't been able to bd since but I got another positive this afternoon so I think we'll squeeze in some bding tonight *hopefully*. I'm having a lot of side pains so I think I haven't actually O'd yet, we'll see! I plan on taking another opk this evening.

I think what you're noticing sounds promising :) I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you Ash!!

DH wants to keep it a surprise, but I already told him I can't haha. I have to know! How will I know what name or colors to go for? Or a nursery theme? The suspense would be too awful:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->