Here we go AGAIN... TTC #1 take 7or 1? Lesbian couple..

Not ready to put the witch by my name for the October thread... I feel pathetic :( :cry:

*ring ring* POAS anonymous how may I help you.. Lol

Ill try to wait till Monday, my best friend didn't help me she told me she had what looked like a full blown AF and was prag with her last one.. Umm as for it being just spottish.. When I didn't have a tampon in it never was enough to be on my undies but I was afraid it would so I put a tampon in at work, when I got home that one was full but it was mostly brownish looking with some red.. When I wiped it was bright red so figured ok AF.. Now last trip to BR took it out was half full all brown with little bit of red then wiped it was just brown but almost nothing there I put another tampon so wait and see what it looks like.. Amber isn't sure she wants to try because her family will be in town.. Wedding is coming up her sister will be here on the 15 and isn't leaving until the 29th so depending how I O she may be here for some AI and she not sure she wants that.. Do I want to?? Of course I do lol.. But waiting on her..

I'm excited for all your CM lol that sounds gross but if its good signs I'm happy for them if I can't have my BFP this month you have to have it for both of us! :)

Not ready to put the witch by my name for the October thread... I feel pathetic :( :cry:

I'm sorry that it's turning out so weird. I don't know what to call it since it's not really heavy nor is it red:hugs: I wish I had something better to say...

Thinking of it that way, if her sister is staying over with you I can see why she wouldn't want to AI around that time. Although I've always said it's okay to have intimate time when you have guests staying with you, that's what bed time and a bedroom is for:winkwink: We just have to be quiet, and that's not all that fun.

Don't feel pathetic! It's really hard with all this ttc business. Last cycle I was so upset about af arriving that I cried in the bathroom - poor DH didn't know what to do! I hate how much of an emotional roller coaster this process becomes, but we do what we can:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm really getting hopeful over this cycle with all the freaky cm things I've got going on, but I fear disappointment so I just need to stay calm and see how the end of the tww turns out. I know I'll test on Sunday because I would be lying if I said I could wait.

*ring ring* POAS anonymous how may I help you.. Lol

Ill try to wait till Monday, my best friend didn't help me she told me she had what looked like a full blown AF and was prag with her last one.. Umm as for it being just spottish.. When I didn't have a tampon in it never was enough to be on my undies but I was afraid it would so I put a tampon in at work, when I got home that one was full but it was mostly brownish looking with some red.. When I wiped it was bright red so figured ok AF.. Now last trip to BR took it out was half full all brown with little bit of red then wiped it was just brown but almost nothing there I put another tampon so wait and see what it looks like.. Amber isn't sure she wants to try because her family will be in town.. Wedding is coming up her sister will be here on the 15 and isn't leaving until the 29th so depending how I O she may be here for some AI and she not sure she wants that.. Do I want to?? Of course I do lol.. But waiting on her..

I'm excited for all your CM lol that sounds gross but if its good signs I'm happy for them if I can't have my BFP this month you have to have it for both of us! :)

I'm sorry that it's turning out so weird. I don't know what to call it since it's not really heavy nor is it red:hugs: I wish I had something better to say...

Thinking of it that way, if her sister is staying over with you I can see why she wouldn't want to AI around that time. Although I've always said it's okay to have intimate time when you have guests staying with you, that's what bed time and a bedroom is for:winkwink: We just have to be quiet, and that's not all that fun.

Don't feel pathetic! It's really hard with all this ttc business. Last cycle I was so upset about af arriving that I cried in the bathroom - poor DH didn't know what to do! I hate how much of an emotional roller coaster this process becomes, but we do what we can:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm really getting hopeful over this cycle with all the freaky cm things I've got going on, but I fear disappointment so I just need to stay calm and see how the end of the tww turns out. I know I'll test on Sunday because I would be lying if I said I could wait.

:hugs: thank you for being so awesome.. Amber is trying she knows im upset and confused she even asked me if I looked up if anyone else has had this Iv done a little digging around its a hit or miss.. I'm going to do what you said and give it a few days but I'm sure I'm out for now anyway.. And as for us and AI I said that about doing it at night she said maybe and as far as being quite lol that's easy with AI lol nothing romantic goes on with that stuff lol :lmao:

Lol at least your honest I can't wait to hear the results I'm hoping and praying for you hunnie keeping everything I got crossed!! It's hard not to get excited specially when we see or feel something new or different from the last cycles no matter how hard we try not to get overly excited even like me I tried so hard not to symptom spot but I know I did it.. Just like I keep sayin I won't test next try until after AF is late but will I very doubtful something about that 10DPO it's like an alarm goes off time to POAS lol

Well I'm officially out.. Last BR trip she's here full force.. Now just waiting for amber to decide then to call donor.. So you need BFP for both of us hunnie!

:hugs: thank you for being so awesome.. Amber is trying she knows im upset and confused she even asked me if I looked up if anyone else has had this Iv done a little digging around its a hit or miss.. I'm going to do what you said and give it a few days but I'm sure I'm out for now anyway.. And as for us and AI I said that about doing it at night she said maybe and as far as being quite lol that's easy with AI lol nothing romantic goes on with that stuff lol :lmao:

Lol at least your honest I can't wait to hear the results I'm hoping and praying for you hunnie keeping everything I got crossed!! It's hard not to get excited specially when we see or feel something new or different from the last cycles no matter how hard we try not to get overly excited even like me I tried so hard not to symptom spot but I know I did it.. Just like I keep sayin I won't test next try until after AF is late but will I very doubtful something about that 10DPO it's like an alarm goes off time to POAS lol

Well I'm officially out.. Last BR trip she's here full force.. Now just waiting for amber to decide then to call donor.. So you need BFP for both of us hunnie!

:hugs:Of course! I'm glad I can be a little helpful at least. I can only imagine how non romantic AI can be:haha: but let her think on it, she may come around to the idea of doing it while family is there because if there's another chance why not try to snag it? I'm sorry to hear that you're officially out :( I was really hoping for you this cycle, but maybe your body has decided to hold off for the wedding and the next cycle will be yours. I'll be praying for you to get that bfp asap!:hugs:

Thank you for your kind words, I really hope this is it for us - I have this massive desire for announcing at Thanksgiving dinner and if we got pregnant this cycle we could still do it. Haha there must be alarms programmed into our heads that go off at 10dpo!! I'm super hopeful about testing on Sunday... I know it'll be early and I've been trying very hard not to symptom spot. The only symptom that really rings about in my head is the creamy cm. I've never had it creamy like this, at least not that I've noticed. So I'm hoping this minor difference is the big one! And I'm starving all the time, I'm a little worried about that. :rofl: my grandmother told me it's because winter is coming and I'm too skinny, my body wants me to be thicker before it gets colder.:cloud9:

Lol that's cute.. Well lets hope the baby weight is what's keeping you warm this winter :) that would be a awesome thanksgiving day :) I'm really hoping and keeping everything crossed that this is it!!

It's sooo hard not symptom spot.. But I hope what your noticing is a hint of letting you know :) BFP just around the corner!! Can't wait for Sunday!! I pm still waiting for Amber to decide she's been talking about it.. She even made the comment she this the next time we try will be it.. So now were stressing over weather lol because of course a hurricane would side swipe us 3 weeks before our wedding and the location of our wedding is on the water.. So hoping that it doesn't cause any damage to the place ugh

Hi ladies..

Hope u don't mind me joining your convo but ash I'm in the same position as u.
Me an my partner are also doing AI with a donor and I'm just about to start my 3rd cycle. It's heartbreaking every month when AF comes. At the minute I am cd21 as I usually O very late in month so hope it won't effect my chances. I have a regular cycle of 29 days. I am using cb digi an today I got the flashing smiley which means hopefully over the next few days I will be ready to O and can do our AI.
Would be nice to help support u as I know what u and ur partner are going though.
FX for you

:) xx

Hi ladies..

Hope u don't mind me joining your convo but ash I'm in the same position as u.
Me an my partner are also doing AI with a donor and I'm just about to start my 3rd cycle. It's heartbreaking every month when AF comes. At the minute I am cd21 as I usually O very late in month so hope it won't effect my chances. I have a regular cycle of 29 days. I am using cb digi an today I got the flashing smiley which means hopefully over the next few days I will be ready to O and can do our AI.
Would be nice to help support u as I know what u and ur partner are going though.
FX for you

:) xx

Of course your more then welcome :).... I hope you O soon!! So you can AI!! I hope you don't mind me being nosy.. Do you know your donor? We're family friends with ours and thank god he is so understanding.. I'm still waiting for Amber to decide if we will be trying again this cycle.. But I'm only on CD2.. I hope what they say 3rd times the charm is true for both of us.. :) hope to give you just as much support :)

Our donor lives locally but we don't personally know him. He is very keen and is willing to help as long as it takes which is good. We didn't want to use any friends etc and our donor is happy to have no responsibly which is why we chose this method.
Me and my partner have been together 3 years and plan to get married next year and hoping a baby will be there to celebrate with us :) FX
It is a very stressful time an I panic more than my partner as I want to make sure the timing is right. Can I ask do u use AI once a day for maybe 2 or 3 days? I'm still learning how to get used to all this :)

Our donor lives locally but we don't personally know him. He is very keen and is willing to help as long as it takes which is good. We didn't want to use any friends etc and our donor is happy to have no responsibly which is why we chose this method.
Me and my partner have been together 3 years and plan to get married next year and hoping a baby will be there to celebrate with us :) FX
It is a very stressful time an I panic more than my partner as I want to make sure the timing is right. Can I ask do u use AI once a day for maybe 2 or 3 days? I'm still learning how to get used to all this :)

Our donor wants none either makes us happy as well.. Amber and I have been together a little over 2 years were actually getting married in 22 days!! That's why she's having issues with if we should try or not because my O day is kinda right when family will be getting here. The last 2 tries we AI 3days before O and my OPK is usually negative then we AI the 2 positive days of my OPK then usually after that my OPKs are negative and that's usually my O day.. Amber isn't fond of messing with the baby juice lol so I'm lucky I get her to do it 3times lol.. As for me I'd AI every other day for 2 weeks if I could lol

Yea me to lol but its hard esp trying to do AI around work times etc:(
Last month we AI 5 times when my OPK was flashing a smiley but it didn't work so this month I'm just going to wait until I get a steady smiley.
I was using cheap OPK's but I just couldn't work out weather I was O or not and worse still because I O very late.
I am seeing my GP tomorrow to make sure I am O ok and getting a blood as I want to be 100% sure as we all have worries an stress :/
We have spoke with our donor this month and he's willing to help 3/4 days this month so I have to get it right ( feeling pressure and don't want to miss O ) I was thinking hopefully this weekend I will try only thing I find strange is that I won't have the TWW as my AF will be due the following weekend.
It's all stressing me out a little :(

I could only imagine.. That's one thing I have learned being on here and I'm being very thankful for is that I can pretty much pinpoint when AF will come and when I O thanks to the little apps on my phone..I have pretty much a 28 day cycle with a 14LP My first cycle was so easy to pin point O it was unreal this cycle is was a tad tricky but I think I figured it out.. I was using answer ovulation test I think I'll switch to the digital ones this go round not sure yet.. I haven't got in touch with our donor yet.. Trying to wait and see if we're even going to try I really really hope we do..

I had a few apps on my fone but because most woman O on da 10-14 I completely got it wrong an u can say I wasted a full cycle as I never tracked my O before starting as it all happened very quickly from meeting him an starting AI.
I hope to u try again this month and we can hopefully keep tract on it together :)
Even if u could get 2 or 3 AI done around that time it would be better than nothing and losing a cycle.
We are so desperate to start a family and a few family members already know so can feel the disappointment when AF comes.

I hope we get to try to.. But I understand Ambers concern with family being here.. Amber calls this my home away from home so I'm not going any where besides someone has to keep my dragonfly friend inline lol :)

We didnt tell anyone were trying for that reason.. Don't want/ need no extra stress have enough of that with the wedding planning and wishful thinking of getting a BFPs.. How old are y'all if you don't mind me askin?

Ash - Gosh wouldn't that be nice to have a baby bump keeping me warm this winter! I would much rather have a winter bump than a summer bump :) But I'll take either!! Hope that you two try again with your next cycle, I think this will be it for you too - I'm siding with Amber:winkwink: Sorry about the weather, it's been really freaky over here as well although today was mild. I'll be keeping you in my prayers that your wedding rolls on through beautifully, perfectly and hurricane free!

Twomummies - Welcome to joining us! Glad that your O is right around the corner and I hope your AI catches that egg :) Really hope you get your bfp soon so that you can have a little one join you in celebration at your wedding.

Ash - Gosh wouldn't that be nice to have a baby bump keeping me warm this winter! I would much rather have a winter bump than a summer bump :) But I'll take either!! Hope that you two try again with your next cycle, I think this will be it for you too - I'm siding with Amber:winkwink: Sorry about the weather, it's been really freaky over here as well although today was mild. I'll be keeping you in my prayers that your wedding rolls on through beautifully, perfectly and hurricane free!

Twomummies - Welcome to joining us! Glad that your O is right around the corner and I hope your AI catches that egg :) Really hope you get your bfp soon so that you can have a little one join you in celebration at your wedding.

oh yeah I would much rather a winter bump as well I hear horror stories of being preg during summer.. But im like you ill go through it for a little one..
where are you from if you don't mind me asking? So far as of yesterday morning looks like this hurricane may just throw a bit of rain our way really hoping for that and no high winds ugh..

how are you feeling today?! 2 more days till :test: :dance: im getting excited for you!! oh oh and guess what?!? Amber said YES!!! :dance: So we will be trying this cycle!! SOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!! from the looks of my AF I think today will be my last day.. then the count down to O :dance:

I hope we get to try to.. But I understand Ambers concern with family being here.. Amber calls this my home away from home so I'm not going any where besides someone has to keep my dragonfly friend inline lol :)

We didnt tell anyone were trying for that reason.. Don't want/ need no extra stress have enough of that with the wedding planning and wishful thinking of getting a BFPs.. How old are y'all if you don't mind me askin?

Hi ash,
I am 28 and my OH is 24.
We are going to do AI tomorrow so FX as feeling hopeful this month :)

Hi dragonfly.. thank you for welcoming me. I look forward to keeping use informed and find out how use two get on :)

Ash thats great news that u will be trying this month, so excited for u. When r u doing AI this month?

Hi ash,
I am 28 and my OH is 24.
We are going to do AI tomorrow so FX as feeling hopeful this month :)

Hi dragonfly.. thank you for welcoming me. I look forward to keeping use informed and find out how use two get on :)

Ash thats great news that u will be trying this month, so excited for u. When r u doing AI this month?

keeping FX that your AI gets that little egg.. I think I'm going to get the CBD Ovulation test this go round.. i dont think im missing my O but just to make sure.. If I do O on the 16th like my chart says ill prob AI on the 12th, 14th, and 15th and then i should have a neg OPK on the 16th for O so thats what im planning at this moment but it all depends on the OPKs

That's great news that Amber said yes to trying again this month!:happydance: I think this will be the better cycle, October is too much fun to miss out :)

Boo about hurricane rains... no wind though, right? I'm out in Washington state, we're actually having a sunny day today! I should take a picture before it's gone:haha:

I know I said I'm going to test Sunday, but I'm going to try and hold out until 12dpo. Key word though: try. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->