Here we go AGAIN... TTC #1 take 7or 1? Lesbian couple..

That's great news that Amer said yes to trying again this month!:happydance: I think this will be the better cycle, October is too much fun to miss out :)

Boo about hurricane rains... no wind though, right? I'm out in Washington state, we're actually having a sunny day today! I should take a picture before it's gone:haha:

I know I said I'm going to test Sunday, but I'm going to try and hold out until 12dpo. Key word though: try. :haha:

Yep yep :dance: October going to be a awesome month :) already feeling it.. AF is gone and now waiting for CD 10 to start OPKs and I got my basal thermometer tonight will start that in the am.. I'm on CD3 but hopefully ill still be able to chart since I am still so far away from O.. I'm bound and determine to catch that little egg inaction :)
So jealous of your sunny days.. Although it was quite nice here today.. Guess that's the calm before the storm.. They said it should start raining here around 1amish hope it isn't to bad for my drive to work have to be there for 4 blah.. I should so be in bed but Amber has me watching DVR of vampire diaries and the originals.. Smh.. Will be in bed hotly after.. But yeah they said we should just get some heavy rain

Well if your going to wait ill try and help you.. So you can do it!! I have faith in you!!! I've decided ill get my BFP on the 27th.. That's when I'd like to have it :) lol putting in my order now.. I put my rider in for you as we'll when ever you test there shall be 2 lines :) :happydance:

How have you been feeling?? Still lots of CM?? Anything new pop up??

your morning laugh :blush:... SOOO I am "trying" and TRYING being the key word here.. To start temping.. well this morning was a total bust!
First of all I was suppose to get at least 4-5 hours of :sleep: well went to bed late last night and knowing i had to get up extra early for work i was barely and i mean barely would get 4 hours of sleep but still enough to temp..
so i put my hand dandy new thermometer next to the bed now it was late and I was tired..
second mistake. :dohh: I left it in the case, meaning at 3 something in the morning my little dog hears mommy fiddling with something he must investigate and lick my ear and try to reach and sniff my hands i can almost hear "what you got momma" :growlmad: Then I'm a mouth breather after doing the research I have learned that it would be best for me to temp in the lower region :blush: will get to that in just a sec,
Third mistake "oh ill be able to see those little numbers in pitch black at 3 something in the morning" leaving my phone on the other side of the room :wacko:.
Forth mistake. of course I know how to use this it's a thermometer how hard can it be right? :nope: as I press and press and press the little button not hearing a beep or anything and not being able to see the screen to know if the dang thing was even on.
So now i have done huffed and puffed and was like ok maybe i can still do this as i'm moving the cover around trying to figure how the hell am i going to do this and here comes nosy little puppy la la la la let me walk on moms stomach and try to play with the moving covers :growlmad::dohh:.. so now im trying to quietly shoo him because lets remeber its about 3:15 or so in the am and Amber is sleeping next to me well little puppy decides fine mom so ill just lay here on top of your hand.. yeah i gave up threw that dang thing back on side the bed and went back to sleep..

So ill be 4 days behind but ill be ready this time.. hopefully
oh and when we bought it Amber says.. we have a thermometer I say yeah but I have to use this one plus you dont want to use the same thermometer that i have temp the lower region with right and she goes YOU HAVE TO PUT THAT WHERE?!!? :rofl: So I try to explain she goes you know what I'm good hahahaha

Hi ladies..
So today I said I was guna start AI but CBD is still flashing a smiley and still think its abit early as last month it flashed for 5 days when I was trying AI and it never worked so definitely guna wait until a steady smiley. Have u any opinons if u think I'm doing this at the right time? My AF due next Friday so I know its very late :/ went yesterday and got a blood test so just waiting on results to make sure I'm O ok.

Maybe if you can do every other day or every 2 days of a flashy smiley I remember you saying that you was going to AI 3 or 4 times this go so that way you have all bases covered and maybe by day 6 or 7 you should have a steady smiley.. I'm trying to temp this go so I pin point O

We're claiming October! It shall be ours :) Best of luck with temping, I would go crazy lol. I would like my bfp on Wednesday *at the latest* haha My boobs are sore, but that's normal for everything (O and af). Still having creamy cm, not as much since I'm not wearing liners now but it's almost enough to do so.

Ash, your morning sounds very....uh... adventuresome! :rofl: Oh my word, that darn dog, he just wanted to help you temp:haha: At least you tried not waking Amber during the process. Hopefully you'll have better luck, I've heard it takes a little bit to get the hang of but then you got it then you got it. DH would probably flip if he knew anything about temping, I can't say I was surprised when I learned it's best to do it down there.

Twomummies - Lots of luck and dust:hugs: Maybe doing AI every two days during flashing smileys would be helpful, then going to every other day when it goes solid. Swimmers last a day or two in us so you don't really have to do every day. Although lots of ladies swear you should.

We're claiming October! It shall be ours :) Best of luck with temping, I would go crazy lol. I would like my bfp on Wednesday *at the latest* haha My boobs are sore, but that's normal for everything (O and af). Still having creamy cm, not as much since I'm not wearing liners now but it's almost enough to do so.

Ash, your morning sounds very....uh... adventuresome! :rofl: Oh my word, that darn dog, he just wanted to help you temp:haha: At least you tried not waking Amber during the process. Hopefully you'll have better luck, I've heard it takes a little bit to get the hang of but then you got it then you got it. DH would probably flip if he knew anything about temping, I can't say I was surprised when I learned it's best to do it down there.

Twomummies - Lots of luck and dust:hugs: Maybe doing AI every two days during flashing smileys would be helpful, then going to every other day when it goes solid. Swimmers last a day or two in us so you don't really have to do every day. Although lots of ladies swear you should.

Just a couple more days then you can :test: yay!! I hoping all this CM is really good sign!! I think you will get your BFP when you test first time :happydance: that's my prediction it will be a faint line that you can see that will get darker woohoo :)

I knew that you would get a kick out of my crazy morning took me forever to type that all out at work but I had to give you a good laugh :) ill be more prepared in the morning this go round lol

Thanks Ash! Haha I love your prediction and I will take it without question!:winkwink: Ugh, with tomorrow being Sunday I really don't think I can hold out - but I'm reminding myself that if I get a bfn so early I will be discouraged and cranky the rest of the weekend until Tuesday soooo maybe that will keep the stick peeing at bay.

Hopefully you have better luck when you try again, maybe hide dog treats to toss out of the room :haha: Oh golly, our dog could care less what we do in the morning, he loves sleeping in. Our cat on the other hand, would probably try to go in the blankets:dohh:

Please do share how your temping and charting go! I have no knowledge in that area, but would love to learn with you even though I'm not actually doing it myself :)

Don't do it!! You can hold out!! I know you can.. What I do is run to the bathroom and make myself go.. Because I know I won't POAS if its not FMU lol.. Maybe that will help :)

Man me too.. If I don't do it tomorrow I almost wanna say to hell with it lol.. But I really want to try.. I honestly have no idea what I'm doing lol.. I've read a few how to web sites and watched a YouTube video so I kinda understand.. I'm going to watch the video again just to be sure.. I just get infused about the dip in temp.. Is that the O day or mean its heading for the O day.. It explains it all on that video just was are to listen an drive lol because of course that's when I was trying to watch it lol while I was driving I was listening

Any new symptoms??

Good plan! I'll try to stick to it. Tomorrow's Sunday, meaning Tuesday is right around the corner:happydance:

You can do it!! I'm sure you could ask around in the forum, there's plenty of ladies who do temp. I don't know anything about it so I'm not help:wacko: Sorry! Careful about driving and watching videos :haha:

I'm super tired, but that could be anything. I've been waking up anywhere between 3am and 5am STARVING the past couple of days. This morning I got up around 3:30am and had to get something to snack on because I felt so hungry. And it makes no sense! I went to bed absolutely stuffed on yummy veggie soup I cooked all day. Hopefully this is good things!!

Ladies another friend in a different thread shared this link with me and it is super helpful! It gives me a new perspective of when the fertile window is.

Here's the link: https://www.justmommies.com/getting...es-getting-pregnant/best-time-to-get-pregnant

Thanks for the link dragonfly..
I have some exciting news.. today I got my 1st steady smiley :) woohoo so going to do 1st AI this cycle today. I've thinking I should of maybe tried it yesterday but I'm so unsure when the steady smiley will appear.
Hopefully ill do it today and maybe twice tomorrow just to give myself some extra baby juice :) FX and feeling very excited :)

Good plan! I'll try to stick to it. Tomorrow's Sunday, meaning Tuesday is right around the corner:happydance:

You can do it!! I'm sure you could ask around in the forum, there's plenty of ladies who do temp. I don't know anything about it so I'm not help:wacko: Sorry! Careful about driving and watching videos :haha:

I'm super tired, but that could be anything. I've been waking up anywhere between 3am and 5am STARVING the past couple of days. This morning I got up around 3:30am and had to get something to snack on because I felt so hungry. And it makes no sense! I went to bed absolutely stuffed on yummy veggie soup I cooked all day. Hopefully this is good things!!

Ladies another friend in a different thread shared this link with me and it is super helpful! It gives me a new perspective of when the fertile window is.

Here's the link: https://www.justmommies.com/getting...es-getting-pregnant/best-time-to-get-pregnant

less then 72 hours and you will be testing!! God im all excited for you to test as if it was me testing lol :) :dance: Well it sucks that being hungry is waking you up in the middle of the night hehe.. But I hope this is all for a good cause!! What am I talking about I KNOW it is!! positive thinker right here!! p.s i LOVE veggie soup yummm :)

Umm temping yeah about that.. I think having to get up this extra hour early for work the last 2 days kinda messed me up.. So yeah I didn't wake up and do it this time :dohh:.. But I did have it all ready and a game plan :thumbup: lol I'v read that some ladies don't start until CD8,9,or 10 closer to their fertile window lol... Tomorrow I go back to my normal work schedule so I will DEFF do it in the am.. because I will not have to wake up that extra hour early I can get up at my normal time..

thank you for the web site.. after reading that makes me feel better of when I have been doing my AI.. so least I know I am doing all that I can do..

Thanks for the link dragonfly..
I have some exciting news.. today I got my 1st steady smiley :) woohoo so going to do 1st AI this cycle today. I've thinking I should of maybe tried it yesterday but I'm so unsure when the steady smiley will appear.
Hopefully ill do it today and maybe twice tomorrow just to give myself some extra baby juice :) FX and feeling very excited :)

YAY!! so excited for your first whole smiley!! :dance: hope you catch that egg!! you should O soon now right?

Yea that means today I O.. CBD aren't as easy as they say on the box lol. But I'm ready to give it a go and hope for the best :)

Yea that means today I O.. CBD aren't as easy as they say on the box lol. But I'm ready to give it a go and hope for the best :)

:happydance: oh yeah TWW here you come!! :happydance:

imma just awaiting on my O :coffee: lol next week sometime.. Better get this temp thing going if I want to notice anything lol:haha:

Here's the thing tho.. I don't have a TWW :/
I O so late in my cycle the my AF s due next Friday.
I spoke to my gp and she said it shouldn't matter when u O and that I should still be able to conceive.
Do u think a pregnancy can be detected that early tho?
I'm really concerned that something isn't right, starting to get second thoughts that this process won't work for us :'(

Honestly.. I really dont know.. I mean to me you GP should SHOULD know what they are talking about.. are you meaning friday coming up or the following? have you thought about seeing another GP?

I went on Friday there and got a blood test as Friday was my cd21 but I didn't O by then so once i get my results we will hopefully be able to go to the next step whatever that may be.
Stil going ahead with AI cos anything is better than nothing I suppose.

thats true.. I hope they figure it out soon soo your well on your way to your BFP so your little one can be there for your wedding next year :)

Thank u.. me 2 :)
How's ur wedding plans? Not long now I'm sure ur so excited.
I love wedding, its a good excuse to get all family an friends together.
We are planning a small ceremony and reception with a big party for extended family an friends that evening.
Are use heading away on honeymoon afterwards? :)

I think we got just about everything done.. Just figuring out the last bit of candy and stuff for the candy buffet were going to have.. Excited and stressed but more excited then anything family will be here in about 12 days my future sister in law will be in town.. That's kinda why we almost didn't try this go.. Rest of the family will be in town in about 17 days the wedding is in 19 days.. Weddings are so much fun but damn are they expensive I told my mom if my brides maids didnt already have there dresses we would of eloped lol but I'm sure it will all be worth it.. Yea.. The wedding is on the25th and we leave for Vegas on the 29th which is also the day of AF is due so we should know sometime around then if we're BFP.. But I already put my order in to be BFP by the 27th so whole family is still in town and we can tell everyone :)

Are y'all going on a honeymoon as well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->