Here we go AGAIN... TTC #1 take 7or 1? Lesbian couple..

:dance: woohoo!! I temped for the first time :dance:

Hope I did it right :blush:

Wow, I went almost 2 days without bnb! It was awful haha. Yesterday with the in laws was nice, we had a fire in their fire pit and roasted marshmallows and today was a wonderful visit with DH's grandparents. They are just too sweet! So tired this evening.

I hope things are going well for you Ash! Great that you were able to temp today, I'm sure you did it just fine too. How can you mess up taking a temperature in a certain area?:rofl: Can't wait to see how the temping/charting goes for catching O!

Twomommies - I think that even though you O'd late you still have a chance of getting pregnant and testing positive when af is due. If you're uncertain of this GP's thoughts could you find another for a second opinion and better help with ttc? Fingers crossed for you, O can happen all over the place but I hope that regardless of when it did that this is your bfp.

Wow, I went almost 2 days without bnb! It was awful haha. Yesterday with the in laws was nice, we had a fire in their fire pit and roasted marshmallows and today was a wonderful visit with DH's grandparents. They are just too sweet! So tired this evening.

I hope things are going well for you Ash! Great that you were able to temp today, I'm sure you did it just fine too. How can you mess up taking a temperature in a certain area?:rofl: Can't wait to see how the temping/charting goes for catching O!

Twomommies - I think that even though you O'd late you still have a chance of getting pregnant and testing positive when af is due. If you're uncertain of this GP's thoughts could you find another for a second opinion and better help with ttc? Fingers crossed for you, O can happen all over the place but I hope that regardless of when it did that this is your bfp.

it sounds like you had a nice last 2 days.. something to keep you busy from testing.Spending time with family is always a good thing :) . btw IT's TUESDAY!!! im waiting to see the BFP post!! FX!!! Come on BFP BFP!!!

temping haha.. yeah I need to sleep in something less confining lol I'm just hoping my temps are right.. but this morning was really cute alarm went off and I took my temp after a little bit of trying to not move but move enough to get the dang thing where it needs to go lol and about 10min later after I was done and going back to sleep Amber wakes up and says bae you need to temp I said im done and she goes oh wow i didn't even feel you move.. :haha: yeah im a ninja :rofl: will deff start sleeping in something a little more loose to help make this a little easier on me.. but at least i know even with my little bit of wiggling I'm not waking her up lol

It was bfn this morning, I'm really upset and disappointed. Sure, I could get a bfp between tomorrow and when af is due, but I'm feeling very discouraged and that this wont be our month - again.

That's funny that Amber didn't know you had temped already, sneaky ninja.

It was bfn this morning, I'm really upset and disappointed. Sure, I could get a bfp between tomorrow and when af is due, but I'm feeling very discouraged and that this wont be our month - again.

That's funny that Amber didn't know you had temped already, sneaky ninja.

:hugs: I know it's hard love.. Don't be discouraged.. AF is not in sight so there is still a chance.. I have to admit I was quite upset when I saw that.. But I'm staying positive thinking for you that this is it.. Keeping my FX and everything.. How are you feeling?

Thanks Ash, it's been a real gloomy day since getting that darn one liner. Even the weather outside agrees with me. Still having a little bit of creamy cm, but not as much as I was having last week. Cramping is mild and not bothersome, but I still notice it. Over the weekend I felt pains in both my sides, but it didn't feel like O pains. Well, I'll be 14dpo soon enough so we'll see how that turns out. I have two tests left so I'll use one then, then the last the day af is due. Considering af isn't due for another 7 days, maybe that's why I got a negative. Holding onto that gives me a little bit of hope.

How is your day going? I'm really excited that you have another chance this month, and I really think this will be it for you! :thumbup:

Thanks Ash, it's been a real gloomy day since getting that darn one liner. Even the weather outside agrees with me. Still having a little bit of creamy cm, but not as much as I was having last week. Cramping is mild and not bothersome, but I still notice it. Over the weekend I felt pains in both my sides, but it didn't feel like O pains. Well, I'll be 14dpo soon enough so we'll see how that turns out. I have two tests left so I'll use one then, then the last the day af is due. Considering af isn't due for another 7 days, maybe that's why I got a negative. Holding onto that gives me a little bit of hope.

How is your day going? I'm really excited that you have another chance this month, and I really think this will be it for you! :thumbup:

AF isn't due for 7 days?? Yeah your deff still in this game.. Lift that head up! Chest out, shoulders back lol :) hope that made you at least smile.. We got this :happydance: we're gonna be bump buddies dammit!!

I've been trying to stay positive.. Although I'm still waiting around for O : coffee: I've been thinking about seeing that BFP on the 27th and how I will act once I see it.. And figuring out what to sleep in to make temping a little easier on me lol.. Can I ask a personal question.. I mean you don't have to tell me.. But what's your name?

AF isn't due for 7 days?? Yeah your deff still in this game.. Lift that head up! Chest out, shoulders back lol :) hope that made you at least smile.. We got this :happydance: we're gonna be bump buddies dammit!!

I've been trying to stay positive.. Although I'm still waiting around for O : coffee: I've been thinking about seeing that BFP on the 27th and how I will act once I see it.. And figuring out what to sleep in to make temping a little easier on me lol.. Can I ask a personal question.. I mean you don't have to tell me.. But what's your name?

Yes, it's a little surprising that I ovulated so early in my cycle as I usually have an average length of 37 days. Thank you for the smile, definitely was needed! How wonderful it would be for us to be bump buddies! :happydance:

Chin up for you too, girl! You get to chances in one month, I say that means something! I always have little day dreams of how I'll react seeing a bfp, and how I'll tell DH. Finding easier access clothing shouldn't be too hard, could always ask Amber what she thinks would work best:winkwink: hehe

My actual name is Ashley :)

Yes, it's a little surprising that I ovulated so early in my cycle as I usually have an average length of 37 days. Thank you for the smile, definitely was needed! How wonderful it would be for us to be bump buddies! :happydance:

Chin up for you too, girl! You get to chances in one month, I say that means something! I always have little day dreams of how I'll react seeing a bfp, and how I'll tell DH. Finding easier access clothing shouldn't be too hard, could always ask Amber what she thinks would work best:winkwink: hehe

My actual name is Ashley :)

Omg! We share a name haha!! We have to be bump buddies! :happydance:
I was so excited seeing your name was Ashley I looked at Amber and was like awe that's so awesome and she was like what I said my Dragonfly friends name is Ashley :happydance: .. and Amber was like awe drangonfly has a name lol I know im a dork :haha:

I'm sure Amber would be more then happy if I slept in the buff :haha:
I think im doing ok with it.. i keep hoping I'm doing it right because I know some night i sleep so restlessly and wake up off and on But I think that only really matters for oral temps.. not sure.. It looks like im going to O on the 17th I was really hoping that it would be before the 15th because that's when future sis in law will be in town.. So can't wait to see how this actually plays out

I was so excited seeing your name was Ashley I looked at Amber and was like awe that's so awesome and she was like what I said my Dragonfly friends name is Ashley :happydance: .. and Amber was like awe drangonfly has a name lol I know im a dork :haha:

I think im doing ok with it.. i keep hoping I'm doing it right because I know some night i sleep so restlessly and wake up off and on But I think that only really matters for oral temps.. not sure.. It looks like im going to O on the 17th I was really hoping that it would be before the 15th because that's when future sis in law will be in town.. So can't wait to see how this actually plays out

Hahaha I have a name!:haha: But yes, I think it's awesome we have the same name. It must mean we'll be bump buddies!!

Oh my word, it is far too cold to sleep in the buff! At least in my opinion, haha. I think it's alright that you are restless during the night and still take your temp in the morning, I don't know too many people that sleep the full night through without stirring. Although your soon to be sister in law will be in town, I think it'll be possible to still AI around your O time :) Somehow things will work out:thumbup:

Eeek I can't wait to find out how October holds for both of us!!:happydance: I'm actually getting nervous to test tomorrow, I wonder if I should just hold off until af is due... I had cramps this morning but they didn't last long.

Hahaha I have a name!:haha: But yes, I think it's awesome we have the same name. It must mean we'll be bump buddies!!

Oh my word, it is far too cold to sleep in the buff! At least in my opinion, haha. I think it's alright that you are restless during the night and still take your temp in the morning, I don't know too many people that sleep the full night through without stirring. Although your soon to be sister in law will be in town, I think it'll be possible to still AI around your O time :) Somehow things will work out:thumbup:

Eeek I can't wait to find out how October holds for both of us!!:happydance: I'm actually getting nervous to test tomorrow, I wonder if I should just hold off until af is due... I had cramps this morning but they didn't last long.

:happydance: yep we're gonna be bump buddies!! :happydance:

Well I don't think it's to cold to sleep in the buff.. But I do think it would be strange to feel my little pup laying by me and I'm naked lol.. Oh we will find away to get the AI in!! I think I would be devastated if Amber changed her mind now after getting all excited and knowing this is going to be the cycle that we Ashley's get our BFP!!

Well you know if you want to test tomorrow I won't stop you :) and ill be waiting with bated breath to see what the results are.. Keeping my FX super tight for that BFP!! Well now thinking if you cramped today you think that could be implantation? and this would be around the time right?? And if it is would there be enough hcg in your system to tell?? I want your next POAS to be your BFP.. :hugs:

I'm such a ninny in cold weather lol, I'm in flannel pjs and practically shoving my poor husband off the bed trying to suck in his heat hahaha.

If there's a blanket between you and pup I wouldn't worry, although bareness would feel awkward!:haha:

Could implantation be happening at 13dpo? If that's possible I bet I could hold off testing again a few more days. The witch is due in 5 more days so I really wonder! I sure hope that's what the cramping is, it's worse at the moment and down to my legs. But when I ran to the bathroom there was only cm!

I hope Amber doesn't change her mind, to me that would be so devastating to look forward to a big chance :( I'll be thinking of you and sending AI thoughts Amber's way:winkwink:

I don't like to be cold either.. Although I don't think I'd sleep in flannel pjs lol.. Hey but I did buy me a onesie lmao it's a sock monkey one!! I love it! :dance: but I wouldn't sleep in it.. Specially not with temping good god I have a hard enough time trying to temp in shorts :blush: :haha:

I did a bit of reading and seems to me implantation can happen 13dpo.. Do you normally cramp this far out? Maybe give it a day or so and see if you spot a all.. Since you are camping a bit that wy if it is you will have some HCG in there to pop up the 2nd line :)

I really not think she will.. But please send those vibes just in case ;)
Well I think my body is officially getting ready for my fertile days starting to have some creamy CM.. Glad to see it gearing up right on time.. Ill start OPKs Friday

Ahh cute! I have footie pjs that are two prices with rubber ducks and bubbles, my husband thinks they're adorable hahaha.

Oh my gosh if it's possible to implant now and if I am, I would be so happy! I pray af stays away. Oh gosh, now I'm going to be chronically checking for spotting, I'm a nut!:dohh: last cycle I cramped a little far out, so it could be normal :shrug: I'll have to wait it out I guess.

Yay for starting cm!! It would be nice if your body managed to give you a +opk before family got there so Amber wouldn't stress. Although it seems our bodies always have different plans for us lol

Ahh cute! I have footie pjs that are two prices with rubber ducks and bubbles, my husband thinks they're adorable hahaha.

Oh my gosh if it's possible to implant now and if I am, I would be so happy! I pray af stays away. Oh gosh, now I'm going to be chronically checking for spotting, I'm a nut!:dohh: last cycle I cramped a little far out, so it could be normal :shrug: I'll have to wait it out I guess.

Yay for starting cm!! It would be nice if your body managed to give you a +opk before family got there so Amber wouldn't stress. Although it seems our bodies always have different plans for us lol

Amber thought I was crazy with my footsie pjs lol but she was more then happy to buy them for me :) lol

You are no nut or I'm a nut to :shrug: because I do the same thing :haha: .. I'm really hoping and praying AF stays away.. Going to continually think positive!!

Yea when does our bodies really ever do what we want them to do.. If that was the case we would both have bumps by now.. But then I would have never met you and I'm glad I did :)

Is there room for another stalker? I saw you on lauras thread amd thought itnwould be rude to read your journal and not say hi

Is there room for another stalker? I saw you on lauras thread amd thought itnwould be rude to read your journal and not say hi

Stalk away lol.. This didn't start out as a journal.. but I guess it kinda is one lol :haha:

lord so this temping thing is killing me lol.. I temped this am and I can't hear the "beep" when the dang thing is at its peak.. So I kinda count it says reads in 60 seconds so I well try to count usually I start to fall asleep.. well this morning I thought I counted long enough and brought it up to read and stupid thing then beeped in my hand ugh :dohh: reading like a 93. something temp (well i know that aint right) so I did it a second time so now im not sure if this temp it right it was like 97.3 something.. I almost don't wanna add it to my chat because I dont think I should be dipping that low just yet.. Right? UGH!! damn temping!! time to break out google and do some research..

ok did that and even more confused :wacko:.. some say it's no big deal to have a temp drop that early and some say oh you must be about to O :dohh:.. looks like ill start OPK today just to be sure.. I have felt a little crampy lately.. ugh I hope I didn't miss my O I will :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->