Here we go AGAIN... TTC #1 take 7or 1? Lesbian couple..

Amber thought I was crazy with my footsie pjs lol but she was more then happy to buy them for me :) lol

You are no nut or I'm a nut to :shrug: because I do the same thing :haha: .. I'm really hoping and praying AF stays away.. Going to continually think positive!!

Yea when does our bodies really ever do what we want them to do.. If that was the case we would both have bumps by now.. But then I would have never met you and I'm glad I did :)

Footsie pjs give warmth!! And giggles, can't forget those. Although ttc has brought on such a struggle, it's been worth it with all the friendships I've made. They may be on the internet and anonymous, but they still have been the most helpful during this emotional time:hugs: I'm thankful to have met you Ash, and hear of your stories with Amber. And happy to hear Kelx's story and see her move on into pregnancy.

Is there room for another stalker? I saw you on lauras thread amd thought itnwould be rude to read your journal and not say hi

Stalk away lol.. This didn't start out as a journal.. but I guess it kinda is one lol :haha:

It's more like a novel, haha

lord so this temping thing is killing me lol.. I temped this am and I can't hear the "beep" when the dang thing is at its peak.. So I kinda count it says reads in 60 seconds so I well try to count usually I start to fall asleep.. well this morning I thought I counted long enough and brought it up to read and stupid thing then beeped in my hand ugh :dohh: reading like a 93. something temp (well i know that aint right) so I did it a second time so now im not sure if this temp it right it was like 97.3 something.. I almost don't wanna add it to my chat because I dont think I should be dipping that low just yet.. Right? UGH!! damn temping!! time to break out google and do some research..

ok did that and even more confused :wacko:.. some say it's no big deal to have a temp drop that early and some say oh you must be about to O :dohh:.. looks like ill start OPK today just to be sure.. I have felt a little crampy lately.. ugh I hope I didn't miss my O I will :cry:

Oh my goodness, I have no advice for you because I'm total novice at temping:wacko: Maybe set a clock where you can see it go for 60 seconds, that could help with timing. I don't think you've missed your O:hugs:, you just started cramping and you didn't mention at cm. Unless you did, and I forgot, and if that's so I'm sorry!! Just start using opks, I bet O is right around the corner so you haven't missed it at all.

I'm worried I'm out, Ash. I'm having such bad cramps I can barely stay sitting up or standing. Last night I had brown spotting with a single "drop" of red. The spotting has let off so far this morning, but the cramps are so bad. I really thought this was my month:cry: I'm upset, even though af hasn't actually full on shown. But I'm also angry at DH, I hate that he can't understand how hard it is for me and I want him to try harder rather than me having to do all the work. Why can't he carry the baby so he knows how difficult it is to try and get pregnant? *sigh* Maybe it's just pms that's gotten me so crabby. I was crying in bed this morning and he was rubbing my back telling me sweet love things and all I could do was stew on how angry with him I felt.:cry: How terrible is that! Now he's running errands so I'm making tacos for when he gets back to have lunch ready... like a peace offering lol, geez I'm a wreck.

I'm really glad I met you.. And I know we don't know each other in person but I just about started crying :cry: I just want to hug you :hugs: are your cramps normally that bad? And do you normally spot? Trust me love it's not just men.. Amber can carry a child and yet she understands and gets nothing about trying to have a baby.. And doesn't really want or care to know.. When I talk about trying to temp and I explain why she gets annoyed because she doesn't get it or when we need to buy OPKs she actually tried telling me today that I don't use my OPKs until like the 15th that's 2 days before O and I was like no bae I use them 7 days before and she really said no lol I'm like wow you really don't pay attention.. But then she has her sweet moments when she will say and do the sweetest things to make me feel all in awwe.. I know it's hard to stay positive but just try.. Spotting stopped remember how we talked about implantation the other day.. It could be IB.. Your not out till AF comes :hugs: hang in there my friend..

P.s I LOVE TACOS!! Yum!

Oh goodness, don't you cry too! I've been a mess all day - a leaky faucet as DH would call me. (with love, of course)

My cramps are beyond bad, I wasn't sure if I was going to function today. I sometimes spot but only for a day, so if af is truely on her way she'll make her appearance tomorrow. She may show up late tonight. When I go to the bathroom sometimes I pass a clot or two (sorry tmi) and it's red when I wipe, but on my liners it's just light brown spotting.:shrug: It's really confusing!

Glad to see it's not just men... maybe Amber is like my husband and doesn't want to know the technical part of baby making because it takes out the fun and sexy?:dohh: Oh the opk explaining... that took a couple cycles with DH lol, but now that I've shown him how they're supposed to help he's for me buying and using them when I feel the need to - he just doesn't want to know.

I'm so soft hearted.. It hurts my feelings when I know a friend is hurting specially when I know there's nothing I can do to help.. so did she show today? I'm really hoping an praying it was just IB of some sort.. But sadly that's how i felt and did last cycle I spotted brown for 2 days then finally witch decided to show her funky face I just wanna drop a house on her ugh.And I hurt so bad i nearly cried a few times at work. I stalked your journal (hope that's ok) I see your hubby is willing to be checked now.. that's good if she does come (the witch).. and don't be sad you tried this cycle because you never know unless you try.. :hugs: and I'll be here to help you through as much as I can even if you start going through things I don't understand. I'm willing to learn, listen to everything and give all the advice or just support all I can.. you made a new friend with me and unless you go poof from this site your kinda stuck with me :)

AFM: lets see.. my temp is still going down. I think its because it getting cooler and we changed the blankets on the bed.. wonder if that would make a diff :shrug:. I have started some CM mainly just looks like a thin lotion its been not heavy heavy but will have little drops in my undies (here we go with the tmi lol) :blush: I really don't know how to chart the lotion like CM i mean unless that's considered creamy? :shrug: I started OPK's like i said I would.. yeah you see how - that is right lol :haha: been feeling some cramps here and there was the worst so far the other day.. still got a few days till O so just still waiting around for it :coffee:

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 13
I think I might count today as CD1... this will be the weirdest af yet. It's mostly spotting with clots and not a full on flow. But the cramps are horrible and nearly unbearable, they feel as if they're burrowing into my thighs and low back - can't really recall the last time I had them *this* awful.

Of course I don't mind if you stalk my journal :) I'm so glad he's willing to get his swimmers checked out, it's a start and I think it's a good start at least. I felt we had a good try this cycle with the +opk's, although I'm still suspecting we're missing the right time to bd because we went a few days within the positives where we should have, but didn't. And I can't just tell hubby, "hey look, I got a positive, let's :sex:" That just doesn't fly for him, which I understand. Thank you for your friendship:hugs: DH kind of giggled when I told him I have "internet friends", but I told him it's what I need right now - this ttc business is so difficult and I don't have any friends here that I can confide in without odd looks. None of them want babies right now so they don't get it. And I don't want to bombard DH will all the details that make sex just go ehhhh.

I'm not sure about the temps, are they supposed to drop or rise in O time? For lotion like cm I would call it creamy. When I think of lotion there's a hint of white in it, at least in my opinion. And it doesn't sound too watery, and ewcm is sticky/stretchy. So I vote creamy! This is early cramping for O, isn't it? I hope that you get to O early so you and Amber don't have to worry about AI'ing with family around. Fingers are crossed for you, it's gotta be it this time!

I think I'll have some coffee too:coffee: lol

I'm not sure whether I should call this CD1 just yet...

Never had a full "flow", I'm still just spotting. And it's mostly brown with moments of red, usually only when I'm wiping or something. I don't know what to call this:shrug: I want to call it CD1 so I can get on with a new cycle but if it's just spotting like this is it a light af or no af yet?

I was stupid and even took one of my last internet cheapy hpt tests, negative of course. But I can't help but admit that I wished it was positive so that maybe it would explain the weird bleeding I have going on right now.

Hi ladies.. how r use keeping?
Dragonfly how did u do this month? Did af appear :(
My af is 1 day late so keeping everything crossed, I can't test yet as I only O last Sunday and a test would appear negative cos still very early days but no signs at all which is a good thing.
Amy have u started to O yet, when will u be doing AI? Hopefully all goes well before ur wedding :)

My af is 1 day late so keeping everything crossed, I can't test yet as I only O last Sunday and a test would appear negative cos still very early days but no signs at all which is a good thing.
Amy have u started to O yet, when will u be doing AI? Hopefully all goes well before ur wedding :)

I'm going to say af got me. It's a weird af with mostly just spotting than an actual flow but it's red so I'm voting af so I can move on to a new cycle. :(

Fingers are crossed for you twomummies! That's great that your a day late already! When will you be testing?

I'm still unsure as to when to test, don't really want to build my hopes up just yet esp because I'm always O late I'm concerned its maybe just pushed af back a few days. Got results back from a blood test I had done and it was all normal which means I'm O even if it is late it should effect my fertility which is good.
I'm thinking if I can get over this weekend ill maybe test Monday/Tuesday if af doesn't appear. I've been looking up a few things an according to people online I would still get a negative test result as it was so soon after doing AI and to early to tell.
I been peeing loads the past 2 days but I don't know of that's maybe because I want to keep checking if AF has showen yet.

Fingers are crossed tight for you twomummies! Looking forward to seeing your results come Monday or Tuesday :)

I think I might count today as CD1... this will be the weirdest af yet. It's mostly spotting with clots and not a full on flow. But the cramps are horrible and nearly unbearable, they feel as if they're burrowing into my thighs and low back - can't really recall the last time I had them *this* awful.

Of course I don't mind if you stalk my journal :) I'm so glad he's willing to get his swimmers checked out, it's a start and I think it's a good start at least. I felt we had a good try this cycle with the +opk's, although I'm still suspecting we're missing the right time to bd because we went a few days within the positives where we should have, but didn't. And I can't just tell hubby, "hey look, I got a positive, let's :sex:" That just doesn't fly for him, which I understand. Thank you for your friendship:hugs: DH kind of giggled when I told him I have "internet friends", but I told him it's what I need right now - this ttc business is so difficult and I don't have any friends here that I can confide in without odd looks. None of them want babies right now so they don't get it. And I don't want to bombard DH will all the details that make sex just go ehhhh.

I'm not sure about the temps, are they supposed to drop or rise in O time? For lotion like cm I would call it creamy. When I think of lotion there's a hint of white in it, at least in my opinion. And it doesn't sound too watery, and ewcm is sticky/stretchy. So I vote creamy! This is early cramping for O, isn't it? I hope that you get to O early so you and Amber don't have to worry about AI'ing with family around. Fingers are crossed for you, it's gotta be it this time!

I think I'll have some coffee too:coffee: lol

How are we enjoying this coffee lol :coffee: I'm so tired of waiting for O already it's crazy I feel like days are flying be because of wedding stuff and dragging because of baby stuff ugh.. I almost made Amber change her mind because everyone wants to go out after the wedding and I'm all for that but made the comment I will not be drinking and Amber was like we won't try then because I want you to have a good time.. I was like no no no ill have a blast I do not need alcohol to have a good time. A baby is so much better en any amount of alcohol..

From what I read temp drops really low then it sky rockets right after oh.. Kinda how my damn thing looks now.. But ll my OPKs have been - so far I'm about to take my 3rd one today.. I took my second one really late.. Later then I normally do because all the wedding shopping has me getting home late and throwing my schedule off.. I mean I haven't even really been on here lol :haha: my CM is getting heavier almost so I prob could have worn a panty liner yesterday but still only that lotion/ creamy we discussed before.. I haven't had any more cramp lately so god I'm hoping I didn't miss anything :(

When you get +OPK lol since you can't tell hubby hey it's time for :sex: :haha: lol maybe those are the nights you should do something.. Put on something to make his head turn ;) you know what im saying that way your say hey it's time for this but in a sexy you know you want me anyway kinda way :)

As for Internet friends lol I have so many some of which are standing in my wedding and coming to the wedding lol.. Make you laugh a bit at me I met Amber online almost 3years ago :) we been together over 2years and now getting married. Crazy I know :)

I'm not sure whether I should call this CD1 just yet...

Never had a full "flow", I'm still just spotting. And it's mostly brown with moments of red, usually only when I'm wiping or something. I don't know what to call this:shrug: I want to call it CD1 so I can get on with a new cycle but if it's just spotting like this is it a light af or no af yet?

I was stupid and even took one of my last internet cheapy hpt tests, negative of course. But I can't help but admit that I wished it was positive so that maybe it would explain the weird bleeding I have going on right now.

Your not stupid I did the same thing this cycle when it started off with 2 days of spotting brown.. How "late" are you now? It could still be positive.. I'm not adding witch to you until I know you it a full flow going because your just spotting.. I can't give up for you this cycle FX call me an optimist but I just gotta hold on for you

No O yet at least not that I know of.. :shrug: Couple more days.. This is yesterday's OPK I mean can't get more white then that

I'm keeping my FX for you as we'll Hun.. Hope to come back Monday and read some awesome news from you :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 1
Today's OPK.. thank god.. Still - but deff know ill be Oing soon :dance: amber works till 10 tonight.. Think if I can talk her into AI tonight e should? Or wait till tomorrow's OPK? My CM today I (tmi) checked 3 times first time was creamy/ lotion cleaned my hands checked again it had a bit of elasticity to it like egg white then washed my hands again looked one more time it looked more like creamy/ lotion but more slick.. So I'm guessing I'm gearing up for O :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 0
Honestly, waiting to O is worst than the tww. That would be ridiculous to put trying on hold just because you wouldn't be drinking! You can have plenty of a good time without alcohol. I rarely drink but when I go out with DH and friends I always have a great time even if I'm the only one without a drink.

Hehe wedding planning sure does have a habit of making schedules go crazy, that's for sure. Creamy cm can happen before the ewcm can't it? I'm sure you haven't missed it since you haven't had much cramping and no positive opks. Sorry I can't offer much help on the temping:shrug:

Af wasn't totally due until Tuesday, but my spotting is mostly red now so at the moment I'm counting it as af - although I haven't had to wear anything more than a liner at the moment. Thanks for the hope:hugs: I guess we'll just have to see what happens, maybe it'll get heavier on Tuesday, ugh that would be so long of red.

DH made me cry (with happy) last night because he said he was overwhelmed with the desire to have a baby and wanted to do what we could to speed up the process. I've got a gyno appointment next month and hoping for a cancellation so I can get in earlier and he's going in for a SA as soon as we find a place that will do it.

ETA: Your opk for today looks like it's starting to get closer!! I would AI tonight if you could, but if it would be troublesome tomorrow should be fine. Although in an article I shared somewhere that another lady sent to me it said the days leading up to O are indeed important. Fingers crossed this egg is going to catch it!

Honestly, waiting to O is worst than the tww. That would be ridiculous to put trying on hold just because you wouldn't be drinking! You can have plenty of a good time without alcohol. I rarely drink but when I go out with DH and friends I always have a great time even if I'm the only one without a drink.

Hehe wedding planning sure does have a habit of making schedules go crazy, that's for sure. Creamy cm can happen before the ewcm can't it? I'm sure you haven't missed it since you haven't had much cramping and no positive opks. Sorry I can't offer much help on the temping:shrug:

Af wasn't totally due until Tuesday, but my spotting is mostly red now so at the moment I'm counting it as af - although I haven't had to wear anything more than a liner at the moment. Thanks for the hope:hugs: I guess we'll just have to see what happens, maybe it'll get heavier on Tuesday, ugh that would be so long of red.

DH made me cry (with happy) last night because he said he was overwhelmed with the desire to have a baby and wanted to do what we could to speed up the process. I've got a gyno appointment next month and hoping for a cancellation so I can get in earlier and he's going in for a SA as soon as we find a place that will do it.

ETA: Your opk for today looks like it's starting to get closer!! I would AI tonight if you could, but if it would be troublesome tomorrow should be fine. Although in an article I shared somewhere that another lady sent to me it said the days leading up to O are indeed important. Fingers crossed this egg is going to catch it!

I'm so happy you and hubby are on the same page and he wants this as much as you do.. :hugs: we do SA in the lab I work in at the hospital.. The poor little guys that walk in get so embarrassed we try to find a guy for them to talk to so they feel more comfortable.. I hope someone cancels so you can get in to see the gyno sooner.. How old are y'all? If you don't mind me asking..

So this is totally your call.. Do you want me o put the witch by you now on Oct thread or you want me to wait and see what's going in Tuesday?

Yea I REALLY want to AI tonight.. I'm really hoping I can talk amber into it.. Amber let's see how I should put it.. She wants us to have a baby she just absolutely with everything in her hates the process.. It doesn't bother me.. Hell if she would let me I'd just AI myself.. But her doing it makes her feel like she is and was part of the process of us having a baby and I understand and respect that just wish she would get over the gross part as she calls it.. Lol

Just talked to donor.. He can't tonight will have to be tomorrow :( Amber isn't going to like this but it might have to be the next 3 days in a row.. But that would mean only 1 AI while her sister is here so she may be ok with that..

Yea I REALLY want to AI tonight.. I'm really hoping I can talk amber into it.. Amber let's see how I should put it.. She wants us to have a baby she just absolutely with everything in her hates the process.. It doesn't bother me.. Hell if she would let me I'd just AI myself.. But her doing it makes her feel like she is and was part of the process of us having a baby and I understand and respect that just wish she would get over the gross part as she calls it.. Lol[/QUOTE]

Ash I know how feel, my partner wants a baby so bad but hates the process, doesn't bother me at all but I don't mind being pregnant or even child birth.. she wouldn't do any of it unfortunately.
I'm so pleased that u will start AI tomorrow, its so exciting.
There's still no sign of my af at the minute and its promising but trying not to get to excited tho its hard not to.

I'm so happy you and hubby are on the same page and he wants this as much as you do.. :hugs: we do SA in the lab I work in at the hospital.. The poor little guys that walk in get so embarrassed we try to find a guy for them to talk to so they feel more comfortable.. I hope someone cancels so you can get in to see the gyno sooner.. How old are y'all? If you don't mind me asking..

So this is totally your call.. Do you want me o put the witch by you now on Oct thread or you want me to wait and see what's going in Tuesday?

Yea I REALLY want to AI tonight.. I'm really hoping I can talk amber into it.. Amber let's see how I should put it.. She wants us to have a baby she just absolutely with everything in her hates the process.. It doesn't bother me.. Hell if she would let me I'd just AI myself.. But her doing it makes her feel like she is and was part of the process of us having a baby and I understand and respect that just wish she would get over the gross part as she calls it.. Lol

Just talked to donor.. He can't tonight will have to be tomorrow :( Amber isn't going to like this but it might have to be the next 3 days in a row.. But that would mean only 1 AI while her sister is here so she may be ok with that..

It's such a relief to be on the same page, DH and I both agreed we wanted children early on - just neither of us suspected it would take so long to make one! I do worry how he'll react when we go in for his SA, he's very for it right now but one we're in the office I'm worried he might feel the pressures on. He's 25 and I am 24 :) How about you and Amber?

For the October thread I guess maybe wait until Tuesday... I was going to rule myself out but I spotted red last night, brown this morning and no I seem to not be doing anything. And to be truthful, I have no idea how to see it for myself.

That's tough, but at least she wants to feel a part of the process in conceiving your child. Is there a way to maybe compromise that if you're really close to O'ing and she doesn't feel like doing AI that she would be alright with you doing it yourself, just to make sure you catch O?

Really kinda sad.. Had a darker OPK today then yesterday... Amber stressing out so bad about the wedding and family she tried talking me out of trying this go.. I think I got her talked back into it but now my donor is not answering me tonight... I felt so confident about this cycle but I need the juice to even have a shot. I just feel like. :cry:

:hugs:I'm sorry Ash. Wedding time is really stressful when you get down to the wire so I don't blame Amber. But keep in mind when the wedding day shows up all that matters is you and her and even if a thing or two goes wrong, as long as you say "I do" then it's a great day:hugs:

I hope that your donor answers his phone soon. If you can't get an AI tonight get one tomorrow for sure. Remember a positive opk means you'll be O'ing anywhere within the next 24-48 hours! So don't feel all out missed if you have to miss tonight, there's always tomorrow!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->