Hey everyone!

NSGARCIA

Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce myself and say hi to all the beautiful ladies. :)

Well let me tell you a little about me. I'm a 22 year old African American female. I'm married to a wonderful man, he is about to be 23 and is Mexican and Caucasian. He has a gorgeous 2 year old son and I have a beautiful little 4 year old daughter (both from previous relationships). We have been ttc for 2 cycles now. I'm a little nervous because unfortunately my last pregnancy ended in a devastating miscarriage when I was about 8 weeks. I have endometriosis and an irregular cycle so it's a little hard to tell when I'm ovulating. My DH and I have been BDing EVERY DAY More than 4 times a day since the first of this month and we're going to continue to. So since I'm not sure when I ovulate and sometimes I don't get ewcm, I'm just praying that it'll catch (if it hasn't already) lol. I'm not sure when to test because of my irregularity, but I think I'm gonna shoot for the 1st. I've been having recurrent dreams of bfps so hopefully that means something!

Well I'm sending lots of love, baby dust and prayer your way beautiful queens! :)

hello!!!!

just wanted to pop by and say hi! xx
up to 4 times a day!!!! you lucky girl!!! haha

lost of baby dust to you xx

Lets be honest with you, up to four times a day is excessive.
Every second day is sufficient. Keep at four times a day you'll be left with immature sperm and burn out.
Plus how can you have sex and clean up with preschoolers around... up to four times a day?

Every second day is sufficient. Keep at four times a day you'll be left with immature sperm and burn out.
Plus how can you have sex and clean up with preschoolers around... up to four times a day?

I don't mean to be rude but we're young, our hormones are up. We're not doing it 4 times a day just to get pregnant.... We do it because we're sexually attracted to each other other and want to have sex.

Another thing.... His son doesn't live with us and since we live in another state my daughter is spending time with her grandparents

hello!!!!

just wanted to pop by and say hi! xx
up to 4 times a day!!!! you lucky girl!!! haha

lost of baby dust to you xx

Hhhii :) lol thanks girl. We've actually tried to slow down. It's not working lol. I mean we're newlyweds, we can't keep our hands off of each other smh

Welcome, NSGARCIA.
Good luck to you.....and the rest of us - hehe :dust:

Although I agree with the comment about the sperm being of lesser quality if you do the deed too often (I was told, once a day or every other day by my GP). How she manages it around the preschoolers is not an issue, is it? Grown ups have many hours alone during a day while kids sleep...not sure what you mean by that comment..:shrug:

Oh and I find it a little rude for you to tell me what is "sufficient". I'm not going to schedule our BDing. Like I said, I enjoy BDing with my husband do eveytime the mood hits. We're going to. Thank you for your opinion.

I'm in a relationship that's still hot as well - and find it kinda difficult to keep the BDing down sometimes :haha:
But we have loads of fun after O anyway to make up for the "sufficient" and "sensible" amount pre O :blush: :happydance:

Welcome, NSGARCIA.
Good luck to you.....and the rest of us - hehe :dust:

Although I agree with the comment about the sperm being of lesser quality if you do the deed too often (I was told, once a day or every other day by my GP). How she manages it around the preschoolers is not an issue, is it? Grown ups have many hours alone during a day while kids sleep...not sure what you mean by that comment..:shrug:

Thank you electracat! I was also baffled by that comment lol

I'm in a relationship that's still hot as well - and find it kinda difficult to keep the BDing down sometimes :haha:
But we have loads of fun after O anyway to make up for the "sufficient" and "sensible" amount pre O :blush: :happydance:

I realized I spelled your name wrong in my previous comment, Electricat sorry!

Lol that's what's going on with my DH and I. I mean I understand what she meant by lesser quality but we actually have fun! I don't want us to feel like BDing is a chore and mechanical. We just do it whenever we feel like it and hope and pray really hard that sperm met egg lol

I realized I spelled your name wrong in my previous comment, Electricat sorry!

Lol that's what's going on with my DH and I. I mean I understand what she meant by lesser quality but we actually have fun! I don't want us to feel like BDing is a chore and mechanical. We just do it whenever we feel like it and hope and pray really hard that sperm met egg lol
:thumbup:

haha xx its nobodies business but your own how many times you bd :) xx but I have to admit I'm a little jealous ;-)

I'm not the only one thinking/wondering.
I am lucky to get to pee in peace, let alone trying to fit in BD 4 times per day.

I can see why like others, I'm growing to dislike this forum.

"haha xx its nobodies business but your own how many times you bd :) " - if not, then why share?

Wowza! 4 times a day, every day? Mozzeltoff! ;)

291 isn't wrong though, BDing too much can eventually decrease the quality of his sperm. We're lucky if we get it in once a day around my fertile time with work and all :( But good luck and welcome!

When I was TTC my son, there were 3 of us all trying at the same time. 2 of us had been with our partners years & years, and the other girlie was in a relatively new relationship and was BD-ing multiple times daily!

Guess who got pregnant first???!

So yeah, although the point about the quality of sperm etc etc is totally valid, overall getting it on that often certainly won't hurt your chances ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->