Hi everyone,44 and pregnant,need some bump buddies

Hi carlimad,am so sorry for your losses Hun and here is def the rite place to be ,congrats on your preg:hugs:,am so sorry u are having an awful time,must be so difficult,an not too sure about twin pregnancies but I hope and pray everything will work out for you,hope I can help u thru the next 8 days and u can cum here and talk whenever u feel the need,stay positive Hun,thinking and praying for you,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi Desperado and all you other lovely ladies. I'm a little bit in front of you all but hope it's ok to join. I'm 41 and this is our first after MMC 18 months ago and 2 chemicals recently.

I never used to be a POAS addict but when I got this BFP I think I POASed every day for 2 weeks! I was a little bit obsessed to say the least.

Happy and healthy 9 months to us all. x

Attachments

• IMAG0042.jpg
    IMAG0042.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 10
Hi Desperado and all you other lovely ladies. I'm a little bit in front of you all but hope it's ok to join. I'm 41 and this is our first after MMC 18 months ago and 2 chemicals recently.

I never used to be a POAS addict but when I got this BFP I think I POASed every day for 2 weeks! I was a little bit obsessed to say the least.

Happy and healthy 9 months to us all. x

Hi Hun ,:hugs:Course u can join us :hugs: so sorry for your losses :hugs::hugs:,Tomorrow will be my tenth or eleventh test ::dohh: how far along are u ?:hugs::hugs:

8 weeks and 3 today, got another scan on thursday at 9 weeks so fingers crossed we'll see something resembling a baby this time rather than a little blob. I managed to stop myself doing any more tests once I got 3+ on the digi :haha:, well I think I might have done one or two more sneaky ones to wean myself off but I've left them alone now for about 3 weeks. Next it will be the doppler thing I just know it. I wanted one last time but didn't get around to buying one. This time I decided I wasn't going to get one but now I'm like .... hmmmmm would be nice to be able to hear it every so often.

I did my last test yesterday truly_blessed..3+ too :blush: And ive already had a look on ebay for good dopplers and they're not even that expensive. A hi bebe went for £25 tonight. Ok, it was used but it looked mint and who needs a new one anyway? Im so gonna get one if i can :happydance:

Fx everybody :dust: xxx

Omi :hugs: I am so pleased for you. I know it's been a long journey and it's so lovely when you see someone like you finally get their BFP.

I was looking at the angelsounds dopplers last time. I'm too busy snaffling up all the maternity wear on ebay at the minute but will move onto dopplers soon. .. just to get any idea of the price of course. I wasn't buying anything until 12 weeks but have already bought a bundle of 7 or 8 items, 2 tops last night and a top, a dress and a pair of linen trousers tonight! Think I've spent about £60 so not a lot really for the items I've got.

My CBFM was used from ebay as well. No point paying a fortune for stuff like that I say. Just not quite reday to sell it on yet though.

8 weeks and 3 today, got another scan on thursday at 9 weeks so fingers crossed we'll see something resembling a baby this time rather than a little blob. I managed to stop myself doing any more tests once I got 3+ on the digi :haha:, well I think I might have done one or two more sneaky ones to wean myself off but I've left them alone now for about 3 weeks. Next it will be the doppler thing I just know it. I wanted one last time but didn't get around to buying one. This time I decided I wasn't going to get one but now I'm like .... hmmmmm would be nice to be able to hear it every so often.

Well done you :hugs:That is fab,I can't wait to get past 8 weeks and hear the heartbeat,:hugs:Think I will prob keep testing till I see 3 plus weeks ,keep thinking it's gonna go back down to 1-2 weeks :dohh:The Doppler is def going on my wish list ,:hugs::hugs:

I have a doppler I bought during my last pregnancy. I am gonna try to stay well away from that things until I'm at least 15w!!

Ha ha we will have to get a list going on the Angel Sounds...don't want to start a bidding war with each other on Ebay :haha::haha:

I'm still testing daily!! love seeing the line getting darker! Think I will stop when I see 3+ on the digi!

hi girls can i join:hugs::hugs:
i"m 40 yrs old and this will be no.7
i have 4 boys and a girl but lost a little boy at 19 weeks on new years day:cry:
we are over the moon, really thought that maybe my last pregnancy was my last shot
m/w is gonna ring this week with a scan date, i am high risk due to having a tubal reversal so hopefully beanie is in the right place:thumbup:xxxxx

Ha ha we will have to get a list going on the Angel Sounds...don't want to start a bidding war with each other on Ebay :haha::haha:

I'm still testing daily!! love seeing the line getting darker! Think I will stop when I see 3+ on the digi!

Me too glowstar,am completely addicted ,have spent a small fortune but I love love love seeing the line cumin up ,:haha::haha:Sad me,never:dohh:

Morning herbie,:hugs:,how are you :hugs:so glad u and I are here now after being in the ttc forum together :hugs::hugs:

Morning everyone,how u all doing,well happy one week for me today since I first discovered I was pregnant:happydance::happydance:,am so so happy ,did a frer this morning and it was fabulous,really dark,:thumbup:Hospital apt tomorrow to recheck bloods and am finally feeling optimistic,nurse wasn't very pleasant last time and sniffed at me wen she saw my age which has since gone from 43-44 ,so am going armed with my ten shiny tests and a whole heap of attitude ready for her :haha::haha::haha:

Go desperado! Stuff your shiny tests right in their faces if they act the same with you. only had scan with fertility nurse so far so not bumped into too many professionals with opinions yet . I think fertility nurse didn't realise I was 40 cos she said I'd saved them a fortune by getting pregnant naturally. Midwife on Wed so hopefully I'll get a nice one.

Happy 1 week knowing, just realised I'll be 5 weeks knowing tonight. It actually seems like time isn't standing still when I look at it like that.:happydance:

Felt a bit sick again this morning, really didn't want to eat but I know I feel better once I do so forced some cereal and toast down and its passed now .... Fingers crossed. I was on slimming world and just having a banana every morning and felt sick an hour or so later every day but since eating more breakfast its been a lot better.

Hope everyone is well today.

is it a week already hun!!!!
wow!!!! i hope our pregnancys go as quick lol xxxx
hope all goes ok today hun :hugs::hugs:

is it a week already hun!!!!
wow!!!! i hope our pregnancys go as quick lol xxxx
hope all goes ok today hun :hugs::hugs:

Thanks Hun,:hugs::hugs:Hope time flies and we have our little bundle:baby::baby:wen are u due?

Well done on the weightloss, that's great, I think it helped me too but i only had about 2 stone to loose. Was on it 12 months and managed about 23 pounds but there's no way i coyld carry it on now. Struggle to eat a lot of the time and when i do its usually bread or sweets. I had a banana the other day and felt so sick afterwards.

I've only been sick once, about 9am, and tmi but it was all banana! That was a week and half ago. I just feel sick every couple of days then nothing for another few days then it comes back. Today is one of those days so trying to keep eating.

Well done on the weightloss, that's great, I think it helped me too but i only had about 2 stone to loose. Was on it 12 months and managed about 23 pounds but there's no way i coyld carry it on now. Struggle to eat a lot of the time and when i do its usually bread or sweets. I had a banana the other day and felt so sick afterwards.

I've only been sick once, about 9am, and tmi but it was all banana! That was a week and half ago. I just feel sick every couple of days then nothing for another few days then it comes back. Today is one of those days so trying to keep eating.[/QUOTE :hugs:I was really sick with my daughter ,lost three stone with the ms,never have it wen I am preg with boys,just girls,great u lost all that weight too,am sure u feel much better,I still have about 40 pound to lose and so far I havent been hungry and dh is forcing me too eat,i do have a banana every morning with my folic acid and aspirin and then do my clexane jab,really miss tea thou as i made a determined effort and gave up caffeine,xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Ladies :flower:
I have just got my BFP, i am 38 in few months...Today is 13dpo and i am still so shocked, really really thought AF was on its way, felt hormonal, very sore (.)(.) and yesturday started getting some AF cramps. I dont know what made me test this morning as i believed it would be a waste of time....but what i shock i got, a beautiful shock. Planned on telling hubby when he got in tonight but he called me a little while ago and i just couldnt hold it in, he said he felt i was as i have 'just looked different lately'. Now i have my BFP so many things make sense...all i have wanted to eat this last week is sausages or chip shop chips:blush:(not the healthiest of fancies):blush: sounded like i had a cold on saturday morning but by afternoon it had gone:shrug: On 7dpo i had a very bad pain in left side that lastest for about 2 mins,it made me stop walking and grip hubby s hand then a dull ache for about an hour...inplantation i am guessing...
Sorry for rambling....
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"