Hi everyone,44 and pregnant,need some bump buddies

Wow kosh just realised your 16 weeks now ,nearly half way there,bloody fabulous,well done mrs:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Wow kosh just realised your 16 weeks now ,nearly half way there,bloody fabulous,well done mrs:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

thanks indigo, thanks despie, i know, i can't believe it myself!!!

hope everyone is doing well :hugs:

Just dropping by to wish u all the best and to let u know I am still keeping an eye on u all ,love and prayers ,miss u all loads ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Just dropping by to wish u all the best and to let u know I am still keeping an eye on u all ,love and prayers ,miss u all loads ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

miss you loads too Despie :(
are you gonna try again hunni? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
how you feeling at the moment? xxxxxxxxxxx

I am gonna try again Hun and I ain't giving up till I have my little bundle ,am gonna get fit and fertile,lol,am feeling ok today ,how's u ,scan must be soon Hun?xxxxx

I am gonna try again Hun and I ain't giving up till I have my little bundle ,am gonna get fit and fertile,lol,am feeling ok today ,how's u ,scan must be soon Hun?xxxxx

had a scan last week and all was well wiith baby
apart from the bleed has got bigger :( so my m/w has booked me in with my consultant today xxx hopefully she has got a few more answers :)
my m/w couldn"t believe they didn"t organise a follow up appt
so hopefully i"ll get another scan to make sure all is ok :) xxxx

glad your gonna try again hunni :)
you will get there in the end :) i just know you will:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks herbie,:hugs::hugs:hope everything works out for u lovely,let me know please,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

had a scan last week and all was well wiith baby
apart from the bleed has got bigger :( so my m/w has booked me in with my consultant today xxx hopefully she has got a few more answers :)
my m/w couldn"t believe they didn"t organise a follow up appt
so hopefully i"ll get another scan to make sure all is ok :) xxxx

glad all is well with baby! Please keep us posted on how it goes with your consultant!

everything went ok at the hospital
the cons said that no matter how big the bleed gets it will just get absorbed
so they aren"t concerned at all
booked my section date 18th jan xxx seems like ages away!!!

everything went ok at the hospital
the cons said that no matter how big the bleed gets it will just get absorbed
so they aren"t concerned at all
booked my section date 18th jan xxx seems like ages away!!!

That is wonderful news honey,am sure u are super happy ,that's only 26 weeks away ,bring it on ,great everything's working out for you ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hello everyone :hi::hi::hi::hi:I miss u guys all so much and am dying to know how u are all doing ,please update me ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:Af arrived for the first since my loss so hope to be up and running soon,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hello everyone :hi::hi::hi::hi:I miss u guys all so much and am dying to know how u are all doing ,please update me ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:Af arrived for the first since my loss so hope to be up and running soon,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Never thought I'd say this...but congrats on AF coming:haha:

Doing fine this end. Waiting for you to join us :happydance:

Loads of babydust to you!!!!!:dust::dust::dust:

Never thought I'd say this...but congrats on AF coming:haha:

Doing fine this end. Waiting for you to join us :happydance:

Loads of babydust to you!!!!!:dust::dust::dust:

Aww thanks huni ,how far on are u now?:hugs::hugs::hugs:Sorry just noticed u are ten weeks ,yeah ,xxxxxx

Hey Desp - thats good about AF, a close friend of mine only had one AF in between her loss and her current pregnancy and she is only a few weeks behind me.... You are back on track girl - have everything crossed for you :hugs:

Awk thanks Hun,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:How are you ,did u have your scan?xxxxxxxx

I sure did - all well so far - everything present and correct, even though junior didn't really want to play and I was jiggled and wiggled all over the place so they could check the little ones heart. Baby is kicking like crazy now - makes it real now! :happydance: So excited with this being both our first - there will be some changes when junior arrives!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->