Hi everyone,44 and pregnant,need some bump buddies

So so happy for u Hun,another bump buddie from the ttc,didn't I tell u that it was implantation pains ,I knew cos mine were just the same ,so glad I was rite:haha:Wud have been devastated for u Hun if af had arrived,So excited now I cud just feel it in my bones lol,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi Everyone. Hope it’s ok for me to join in. Firstly congratulations to all of you and I wish you a good and happy pregnancy. I am 42 with no previous children and have had 2 mmc’s and a chemical. I am currently just over 6 weeks pregnant and an early scan on Friday showed 1 sac, 2 embryos but one heartbeat. Have been told that the second heartbeat may develop later as there is always one stronger than the other. I am now stressing that I have 2 babies in 1 sac and, having read up on identical twins, hoping that there will at least be a membrane separating them or there could be serious complications. I have also been told that my right ovary not working properly – and may have cyst (and I have been told all this in broken English as I am currently in Spain and don’t speak much Spanish) so I am currently on progesterone pessaries. Also now put on at least 10 days bed rest (which is already doing my head in on day 2) until I go for next scan on 13th June. Why is life so complicated sometimes – so confused, don’t even know which forum I should be on: 1st trimester, over 35’s or twins and multiples – confused.com

Hola Carlimad! Im in the same boat as you! I live in Mexico and my Spanish isnt too good either! Im 41, had a mmc last july, so this is my second pregnancy and Im 30 weeks now! Im terrified! But so happy to feel my little boy move everyday...he even kicked my husband in the face the other day! Congrats on your pregnancy, wishing you a happy, healthy 9 months....X

So so happy for u Hun,another bump buddie from the ttc,didn't I tell u that it was implantation pains ,I knew cos mine were just the same ,so glad I was rite:haha:Wud have been devastated for u Hun if af had arrived,So excited now I cud just feel it in my bones lol,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I am still in shock Desperado, i keep saying out loud to myself lol. The shaking is easing now. Seems like evryone else could feel i was pregnant but me lol. Can i ask if you still get what u would describe as AF pains???? xxxx

I had af pains upto almost 7 weeks then they eased but still get them occasionally now.

Hi Seashells!!! HUGE congrats on your BFP :happydance::happydance:
As for the AF pains..YES!!!!YES!!! and YES!!! I got my BFP at 10dpo...11dpo the cramps started and have pretty much continued and only really started to ease off yesterday and today (4+3). Mine pretty much felt EXACTLY like AF pains which was really worrying as I have been pregnant twice before and don't really remember them to be honest :shrug: seems to be quite common from what I can find out so try not to worry, easier said than done...I know :winkwink::hugs:

Desperado - Happy 1 week finding out!! it's mine too today :thumbup::hugs:

I had af pains upto almost 7 weeks then they eased but still get them occasionally now.

Thank you..comforting to know its not uncommon. i had my last baby 11yrs ago and was about 6 weeks when i got a BFP so knowing this early is very new to me.:hugs::hugs:

Hi Seashells!!! HUGE congrats on your BFP :happydance::happydance:
As for the AF pains..YES!!!!YES!!! and YES!!! I got my BFP at 10dpo...11dpo the cramps started and have pretty much continued and only really started to ease off yesterday and today (4+3). Mine pretty much felt EXACTLY like AF pains which was really worrying as I have been pregnant twice before and don't really remember them to be honest :shrug: seems to be quite common from what I can find out so try not to worry, easier said than done...I know :winkwink::hugs:

Desperado - Happy 1 week finding out!! it's mine too today :thumbup::hugs:

Thank you :hugs::hugs: I havnt had a BFP so early before so its nice to know that it seems quite common.
Congratulations on your BFP too :hugs::happydance::hugs::happydance:

Hi seashells,we all seem to be having af type pains,I had them really bad a few nites ago and was sure I was gonna wake up and find blood wen I wiped,they are very scary but apparently it's little bean just snuggling in,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi Everyone,

Seashells and Carlimad

CONGRATULATIONS:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Wow! More and more bump buddies - isn't it great!

I have had AF type pains too and also don't remember it from last time- it is so soothing to hear that others are having the same symptoms :)

I am kind of glad half term is over and i am back to work as I have not had time to worry today :)

Hi Everyone,

Seashells and Carlimad

I have had AF type pains too and also don't remember it from last time- it is so soothing to hear that others are having the same symptoms :)

I am kind of glad half term is over and i am back to work as I have not had time to worry today :)
I don't think we were as aware of our bodies as we are now ,I notice every twinge and my boobs are aching and have no appetite and feel sick,and so bloated,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi Everyone,

Seashells and Carlimad

I don't think we were as aware of our bodies as we are now ,I notice every twinge and my boobs are aching and have no appetite and feel sick,and so bloated,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hugs::hugs: poor you :hugs::hugs:

You are so right though- we have spent so long noticing every single thing about our bodies inside and out it is second nature now! :haha:

congrats seashells and carlimad:happydance::happydance:
lots more BFPs !!!!!!!!!!
desperado- i"m due 31st jan hun:happydance:
whens your EDD?:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Congratulations ladies :happydance:

I am going to stalk all of you through your pregnancies and I am hoping I can join you soon - FXed

Sending loads of best wishes for you all to have happy and healthy pregnancies :)

I am going to stalk all of you through your pregnancies and I am hoping I can join you soon - FXed

Sending loads of best wishes for you all to have happy and healthy pregnancies :)

Thank-You
I really hope you join us very soon!
:dust::dust::dust:

Thanks Macwooly...hope you are here soon :thumbup::hugs:

I have had bouts of Diarrhea followed by constipation...my poor backside. I have started to feel a bit icky but it seems to be more at night when I am going to bed. I have just taken my bra off and OMG! my boobs are killing me...nips started tingling almost like let down reflex :wacko:

Here's today tests at 4+3

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h457/glowstar71/WP_000102.jpg

Glowstar,am loving your tests,sorry about the backside,I have had awful constipation and am so scared of straining in case I push little bean out,:haha::haha:Also took my bra off last nite and my boobs were so sore,love all my symptoms as I know that things are progressing ,hospital in two hours:cry:,am shaking with fear/excitement,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Macwooly,pleas stalk away ,and I know u will join us soon,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Awwww Desperado :hug::hug: Don't forget....YOU know your body and what has happened better than anyone else...make sure you get all that across. Sometimes it is all so easy to clam up and let them do all the talking. GOOD LUCK...will be thinking about you all day :hugs:

Awwww Desperado :hug::hug: Don't forget....YOU know your body and what has happened better than anyone else...make sure you get all that across. Sometimes it is all so easy to clam up and let them do all the talking. GOOD LUCK...will be thinking about you all day :hugs:

Don't worry I talk ten to the dozen wen I am nervous:haha::haha:,,it's to find out my blood levels are progressing, so worried,then scan next thurs,thank you for thinking of me,really means a lot :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->