Hi everyone,44 and pregnant,need some bump buddies

Hi everyone,:hugs::hugs::hugs:Well no cramps or bleeding ,will find out on Thursday wot is happening ,am praying for a Miracle but prepared for the worst ,seashells,how's things with u lovely?how's everyone else?xxxxxxxxx

I too am praying everything is ok with you on Thurs:hugs::hugs:
I have been feeling bit down and fed up last few days although i do feel guilty feeling this way when others are going through much worse.I am having trouble dealing with constant tiredness and lack of interest in anything.Everything is such an effort, hopefully it will pass soon...:shrug:
xxxx

Think we all need some hugs,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:,not long now till u are over the first trimester then hopefully u will feel much better,hope u feel better soon lovely,xxxxxxxxxxxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: and more :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: for us all!!!!
xxxx

Hi lovely ladies hope you dont mind me joining in this thread but its lovely to see some familiar names on here , Your all a good few weeks infront of me so i will be watching your stories with great interest , At the mo i have no symptoms and it all feels alittle unreal but im sure this will change ,,, Good luck to everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi everyone,:hugs::hugs::hugs:Well no cramps or bleeding ,will find out on Thursday wot is happening ,am praying for a Miracle but prepared for the worst ,seashells,how's things with u lovely?how's everyone else?xxxxxxxxx

Hi Despie, saying a prayer for you for Thursday!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi lovely ladies hope you dont mind me joining in this thread but its lovely to see some familiar names on here , Your all a good few weeks infront of me so i will be watching your stories with great interest , At the mo i have no symptoms and it all feels alittle unreal but im sure this will change ,,, Good luck to everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Welcome and Congrats!! :hugs:

Hi Hun,off course we don't mind,well done on your bfp,:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

praying everythings ok on thursday hun:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Despie just a few :hugs: and to say I'm thinking of you and hoping you get some answers tomorrow :hugs::hugs:

Still praying for a little miracle to be occurring too :hugs::hugs:

Despie just a few :hugs: and to say I'm thinking of you and hoping you get some answers tomorrow :hugs::hugs:

Still praying for a little miracle to be occurring too :hugs::hugs:

Wooly,:hugs::hugs::hugs:Finding it so hard today ,think because tomorrow is so definite,having a nice cup of tea and a curly wurly for breakfast ,not very healthy but I need it,feel a cold coming on and am feeling sorry for myself,but I will be ok,take care everyone,have a great day,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I love curly wurlys. I think its a perfect breakfast, especially when your feeling so anxious. Much love coming your way despie, thinking of you. xx

Desperado- Praying for a positive outcome tomorrow for you :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Desperado, I'm in lurking mode after a trying time this past weekend, but I needed to get on here and wish you tons of luck and hugs for tomorrow. I pray for a miracle but if that is not be be, then i pray for peace for you and the strength to try again soon.

much love and hugs

Despie, you're in my thoughts and prayers and hoping you get some resolution and peace with tomorrow's scan :hugs:

Good luck Desperado!!! Wishing for good news tomorrow...

good luck today sweetie:hugs:
i"m praying all goes well for you hunni and they"ve got it wrong:hugs::hugs:
thinking of you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Desperado:hugs: Thinking of you today and praying you get the news you wish and deserve. Tons of :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"