Hi everyone,44 and pregnant,need some bump buddies

I know many of you are wondering how Desperado is.

She has updated on this thread: https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-conceive-over-35/666145-no-hope-its-all-over.html :nope:

Hope no-one minds me adding the link.

Despie if you see this hope you don't mind :hugs:

Thanks macwooly - I've been wondering how things went all day - so so so so so sad :(

My heart breaks thinking of her and her situation :nope:

I know - I shed a tear when I read the update, I so hoped it would go well. Amazing how much you feel for the ladies on here... all I want is each and every one of the over 35s I met through my TTC time to have a successful pregnancy :cry:

Still no news??? Just checking in on Desp.

Hi I'm a newbie just wanted to say hi to everyone who's posting on here . I've just found out i'm 4.5 weeks pregnant after two years of trying . Have three older kids 18,16,15 so about to start again , would love bump buddies due March 2012 , in need of some positive jibes please as so much negative stuff online i'm now a wreck .
babydust to all xx

Hello- :flower::flower: Ruth,macwooly,Indigo,Kosh,Herbie,beachcomber,Lyvid,lynlouc,seashells,NMG,Mellybelle,unnamed,storm1jet2, Hope I didn't forget anyone!!!!! Desperado- I'm so sorry!!!! I have been away for a little bit and am so sad to hear what has happened. You are such a sweet, caring & loving person and I'm sending big hugs your way.:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Hi I'm a newbie just wanted to say hi to everyone who's posting on here . I've just found out i'm 4.5 weeks pregnant after two years of trying . Have three older kids 18,16,15 so about to start again , would love bump buddies due March 2012 , in need of some positive jibes please as so much negative stuff online i'm now a wreck .
babydust to all xx

Congratulations on your pregnancy. :flower:

I hope everything goes well for you. Can I just clarify what you mean by 'negative stuff online'?

Well ladies.....it looks like I might be back...AGAIN!!!

OK so MC on the 17th June at 6 weeks and D&C with blood transfusion on 18th June.....no AF since.

I am totally crapping myself!!! I have felt weird for a couple of days....neck ache for about 4 days and swear my nipples are like they were when they were pregnant..even other half commented that they looked like saucers!! So I go to the shops this afternoon and wander into poundland and pick up some HPT's for the next time we are seriously trying...2 for a £1...strip tests 25miu sensitivity. Great for a POAS addict.

So I get home at 4.00pm and decide to go to the loo.....only 9dpo and pee'd in a cup....I know...bad girl right!!! so I dip the cheapie strip and sit on the loo watching the dye run through it and I swear I see a faint line remember just over a week ago I did a 10miu IC to make sure I had def ovulated and the HCG was completely out my system and got a complete stark white BFN. I had a couple of digi's in the draw....so decided what the hell put yourself out of your misery...will say 'not pregnant', other test is prob an evap etc etc...this is what I got...

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h457/glowstar71/9dpo25miu160711-1.jpg

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h457/glowstar71/digi9dpo16711.jpg

Well ladies.....it looks like I might be back...AGAIN!!!

OK so MC on the 17th June at 6 weeks and D&C with blood transfusion on 18th June.....no AF since.

I am totally crapping myself!!! I have felt weird for a couple of days....neck ache for about 4 days and swear my nipples are like they were when they were pregnant..even other half commented that they looked like saucers!! So I go to the shops this afternoon and wander into poundland and pick up some HPT's for the next time we are seriously trying...2 for a £1...strip tests 25miu sensitivity. Great for a POAS addict.

So I get home at 4.00pm and decide to go to the loo.....only 9dpo and pee'd in a cup....I know...bad girl right!!! so I dip the cheapie strip and sit on the loo watching the dye run through it and I swear I see a faint line remember just over a week ago I did a 10miu IC to make sure I had def ovulated and the HCG was completely out my system and got a complete stark white BFN. I had a couple of digi's in the draw....so decided what the hell put yourself out of your misery...will say 'not pregnant', other test is prob an evap etc etc...this is what I got...

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h457/glowstar71/9dpo25miu160711-1.jpg

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h457/glowstar71/digi9dpo16711.jpg

OMG and congratulations :thumbup: Really praying & hoping that this is going to be a super sticky bean and wishing you a happy & healthy pregnancy :flower:

Holy crap Glow! I think youre pregnant again!!! congratulations!!!!

massive congrats Glowie xxx good to see you back xxxxxxxxxxx

Omg glowie,am crying tears of happiness for u ,well done Hun,praying this is a super duper sticky bean Hun,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh Glowstar - that is brilliant! Have everything crossed for you :hugs:

Ive already posted elsewhere, but heck you cant have too much of a good thing; Big congrats and super sticky :dust: Mrs!!!

already posted in your other thread but anyway - congratsssssss!! :happydance::happydance::thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->