Hi! First pregnancy and MAJORLY excited!!

Hunkdorey

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm new to this site and just wanted to say Hi!

I am currently expecting our first LO, due date is 31/10/11 and just cannot wait. I was wondering if anyone was due on on near the same date as me and how everyone is coping??

Look forward to hearing from you x

Hey Hunkdorey,
I'm due on the 6/10/2011 so not too far away from you.
It's my first pregnancy as well.
How are finding everything?

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/Welc.gif :wave:

Hello...I'm new here too and my EDD is 11/11/11 so I'm not so far away. I am very excited. This is my first child and I'm 32.

Hey! Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Geeky, I've finding everything a doddle really. I have had no morning sickness to speak off, but then again my mum didnt with me or my brother. I just was oh so tired at first, beginning to get over that now. Felt a tiny bit emotional these past two days but I think thats just other stuff rather than being pregnant. How you finding it? Is it real to you yet, or just something you still haven't quite gotten used to??

NYC - I love your due date!! I was originally told my due date was November 3rd, and I said to my OH that I wanted to go late and go on 11/11/11 and if it was a girl I'd call her Poppy as she'd be born on Remembrance Day, when everyone wears their poppies lol

Be good to have someone going through the same stuff at the same time xx

I have my NT scan scheduled for 1:00 today. Anyone else scheduling there's soon? Or going to have their first trimester screening done at all because I know many women opt not too. For me its just one more excue to see my liitle growing bundle of love and I am ALL about that :)

I think that they scheduled mine kinda early.

I had my 12 week scan on Tuesday. Didn't do the NT, just measured baby to be able to give me my due date. You will need to post a wee pic xx

Thanks!!

Went to the baby and toddler show today. Just went to look - came back and had bought my pram set (including car seat and high chair), my cot, baby wardrobe and chest of drawers unit along with electric breast pump and other breastfeeding accessories!! I'm so excited - cant wait til I can take the wee one a walk in his/her pram!! Only another 27 weeks to go, lol! :cloud9:

Welcome aboard! Congratulations and all the best! xx

Welcome, we r close in due dates :) mine was 27th oct but got changed to 3rd nov x

My original due date was 3rd Novemeber, but after my scan it moved to Halloween, lol. I cant wait and I'm so excited!

How is everyone dealing with their pregnancies?? How has morning sickness/tiredness been?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->