Hi! First pregnancy and MAJORLY excited!!

I'm new too lol, my due date is also 31/10/11 :D
Im just glad my morning sickness is going away and those hormones are balancing out. It still feels a bit strange because I hadn't planned this and only found out recently but it's not stopping me from being excited! I think once I get my scans this week it will feel a lot more real :) x

Hi Steph!! Congratulations to you too!! Mines wasn't planned either but I'm still completely chuffed to bits!!

Are you from Scotland?? Just from the 'wee' in the name, lol x

Thanks =) Yeah I am from Scotland lol. I'm the same, Got my first scan date today its on Friday so hoping all will be well and I'll be as happy as this guy -> :dance: x

Some days it feels real, then other days I almost forget I am pregnant. I felt the baby move two weeks ago and I think that was when it became real, until then it had kind of just felt like everyone telling me I was pregnant but I just felt normal.
I got bad morning sickness at first but I attribute that to the fact I work with food and the smell of egg or sausage in the morning was a trigger, now in second trimester i don't have it at all.
Someday are better than others when it comes to my energy levels too, some times i could run a marathon, others I need a nap after 6 hours.
I guess the biggest thing I struggle with now is if I will be ready when baby arrives. So, like you, I think my emotions are to do with things outside of the pregnancy.
Have you started feeling the baby?

Steph - are you close to me?? I'm in Greenock, kinda near Glasgow!

Geeky, I'm so jealous you are feeling movement! I've not felt a thing - not even when I try so hard that I wouldn't be surprised if I imagined it, lol!! Cant wait - I'm sure it'll be forever as I had that bit of a bump before I got pregnant:haha:

As with the tiredness, I'm the same - most days though I would chose the nap! I did not have one tiny little bit of morning sickness - awesome!! Must take after my mother, but then again, I don't like giving up any of my food!!

I think I was lucky with the movement as a have a petite frame.
I just started prenatal yoga and its really helping with the fatigue.

What has been your biggest change so far?

Mine is definitely my pimples, my once nice skin now looks like i just started puberty lol.

Emm, biggest change for me would probably be my boobs! lol! They were a decent size before, but now they are mahoosive! They are nowhere near as tender as they were tho, which is good, but to be honest - I haven't noticed any change. Thats why every time I go to the docs, I'm terrified I'm gonna get told I'm not really pregnant after all. Other than having no AF, my body doesn't seem to know I'm cooking a baby hahaha.

Just hopes it lasts!! x

my birthdays on that day (halloween) lol and im due 17th november, so im not far behind you. this is also my first so hope we can get to know each other :)
x

Sounds Good!!

I just hope that I get to remember who's who:wacko: as the baby brain is not helping with the already bad memory!!

How are you coping with pregnancy?? Have you been having any morning sickness or what?? x

i have had no morning sickness what so ever, was kinda expecting 9 months of horror after all the stories mates have told me but its a breeze so far... apart from the achey boobs (TMI) how u been getting on?
x

Think I'm exactly the same as you - no morning sickness or anything. One thing I did notice was the tiredness, but most of that tiredness was before I even found out I was pregnant so didn't think much of it.

Where do you live? Are you in the UK? x

yep im in south london u?

i got my 1st scan next week and am mega nervous lol have u had yours yet? how did it go?

x

Just outside Glasgow.

I've had two. First one was just because the doc couldn't be sure how far on I was. Turned out I was only 8 weeks, so still had my 12 week to look forward to :happydance: The difference in only a few weeks though was unreal!!

It was really amazing to see your little baby's heartbeat, and see them managing to wriggle around at such an early stage - I can see why loads of people pay lots of money to have private scans xx

Just outside Glasgow.

I've had two. First one was just because the doc couldn't be sure how far on I was. Turned out I was only 8 weeks, so still had my 12 week to look forward to :happydance: The difference in only a few weeks though was unreal!!

It was really amazing to see your little baby's heartbeat, and see them managing to wriggle around at such an early stage - I can see why loads of people pay lots of money to have private scans xx

i can imagine the difference in every thing in a couple of weeks. i really don't know what to expect. the whole pregnancy thing has just shocked me. we got so used to it not happening and now i've only just come to terms with the fact that its n ot a dream lol!!! have sent u friend request x

Got your request and have accepted it :flower:

I think as well, because we haven't had any horrible symptoms, it takes us longer to get used to it. My boyfriend had managed to wrap his head around it before I even could!! I'm just hoping that it wont be long before I can feel the wee one moving about - I think that really makes the pregnancy set in, if you know what I mean? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->