Hi! First pregnancy and MAJORLY excited!!

definately cant wait feel movement that will just be precious.

this isn't my bf first so hes kinda taking a step back and letting me enjoy myself and concentrating on work. i think thats his way of dealing with it. things aren't so good with his other children (court).

4 days til scan :happydance:
x

Aww, he'll have some great first hand advice for you too as he's been there!

Wish I was having a scan next week - I would have stayed in that wee room for hours if they had let me!! You'll need to post your scan pic as soon as you get it xx

definately have the scan pic up!!! and an ADD which will be great. lol

x

Are you going to find out if you're having a boy or a girl?? x

i plan to yea but its a girls prerogative to change her mind... in the long run would save money on clothes nursery themes and buggy etc u?

scan in 3 days :dance:

I'm fairly sure I don't want to know, but my boyfriend does. Someone told me when you know, you just end up buying loads of things you dont really need, just because its the right colour, if you know what I mean? lol

I dont know though - I'm quite impatient and wouldnt be surprised if I asked at the last minute of the scan! But then again, I love surprises!! lol, I'm a weirdo!!

Yea, im on facebook. My name is Jacqueline McMenemie xx

lol i get what u mean about buying stuff i can't go anywhere without saying awww's and ooo's lol.

i might let my bf find out and let it b a surprise to me...

such a dilemma x

1stTimeAround, You're scan is so clear! That was nice of your baby. :)

Can I add you on Facebook too hunkdorey?

heres a bigger pic... i was so nervous couldn't look at screen til nurse said here we go... only heard a few secs of HB so getting doppler ASAP lol :)

i was amazed at how clear things were and how ok it was... im a smoker so was worrying non stop :S

any clues as to what my pip might be?

x

Attachments

• Photo146.jpg
    Photo146.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members