Hi! I´m new...

MissMuffet

Mum of 2
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I've finally decided to register on b&B and thought I´d say hi to everyone at WTT, as this is where I´m staying at the moment! I'm almost 31, and beggining to think I´m getting old compared to a lot of people on here! OH and I have just got married, but we've been together for 8 years, and we're planning on TTC next year.

hi there sweetie!

Im sorta in the same boat as you, as we are goting to try for our next little bundle at the end of the year. so you have any little ones? My hubby and i were married last oct so we are newly weds too! x Helen x

Hi there! What a cutie your little boy is! We haven't got any children yet, we haven't really been in any hurry, but now I'm thinking that the clock has started ticking!

Hi, I'm 33 so you're not the oldest! Got married in april after 7 years together but hoping to start TTC very soon so almost in the same boat as you! Welcome!

:hi: welcome to BnB. I'm sure a the time will fly and your TTC date will be here soon enough :hugs:

Hello and welcome!

You're not the oldest on here! I've just turned 33 and we've been married for 18 months today :)

hey there! x enjoy your time in WTT x x x x see you around x

:wave: just wanted to say a belated hello! Hope you're enjoying it around here xx

Hi,

Welcome to the forum! I'm in a similiar boat. I'm 30 and have been with OH for a long long time. We're planning on TTC in 2010 too!

K x

Hi! Another BnB newbite here.

I'm 30 and a half and after two years of marriage, we have decided we will TTC. Have to wait for three months though, as I am on regular meds that will have to be out of my system. Scary to go drug-free after 15 years, but thinking baby will be worth it!

Plenty to learn in those three months too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->