Hi! I'm new(ish). Here's me... TTC #2. :)

kealz

Reaction score
Hi all!

I'm rejoining after being an active member while TTC Ds1, he's now 19 months and ready to take the plunge again - eek! :happydance: I found so much support on this site with the first that I'm hoping I can be part of it again - there's only so many people you can discuss EWCM with, what days you are Bding on and the dreaded TWW! :laugh2:

So here's me...

I'm 30 and TTC #2. I'm in my 2nd cycle, cd 14 of 27. The first cycle, we only Bd a few times but was really disappointed when I got bfn so it has confirmed in my head how ready I am for this now! I know it can take ages, and I am prepared, but just so hoping this is my month - as we all are..! :flower:

This month so far...

Cd 1 - AF (obviously!)
Cd 8 - bd
Cd 10 - bd
Cd 11 - no bd (bad day at work) but a bit of ewcm
Cd 12 - bd, lots of ewcm
Cd 14 - hoping to pounce dh later!

I keep thinking I should of bd on cd11 but I really was in no state! I haven't missed out have I? Please someone tell me I'm not the only one who over analyses this stuff. :dohh:

Love to hear your months so far - how y'all getting on? :winkwink:

With bd on cd12, I'm sure you're fine! They say it's good to go every second day anyway. ;)

I had a really weird cycle a few months ago that may or may not have been a very early MC (my doc isn't sure - and it doesn't really matter now). The possibility of being pregnant confirmed my desire to have a baby though, so I totally know what you mean.

I'm on CD8 of what used to be a 26 day cycle, but since the weird one a few months ago, may now bd 21days.

Cd5 - bd
Cd7 - some ewcm, bd
Cd8 - watery cm, twinges, planning to be later

FX for your bfp this month!

With a short cycle and lots of cm... sounds like the time is right! With all your Bding, you've every chance!

Good luck for your bfp too. :wink:

Joining! Similar boat as original poster... DD#1 is 20 months... We will be officially starting to TTC #2 in a couple weeks once my current pack of BC runs out! Woo hoo! We got preg pretty quick the 1st time, so it'll be interesting to see how this time goes! Good luck everyone!

We were lucky and fell pregnant with our son quickly too, I'm so hoping that we might be that lucky again! Hope you are too. My dh has been ready for this since Xmas, but i needed more time. Now, I'm totally ready. Not just so ds1 will have a little brother/sister but because I really want another child. :)

Hi Ladies!

Today cd16 for me, so I think I'm pretty close to you kealz. I also have a 27 day cycle most months.

cd1 AF
cd10 BD
cd12 BD
cd14 pretty sure I o'd but I didn't use any fancy methods of making sure

AF is due on May 16th and I'm going batty. Now that I'm reading more and more, I'm starting to think that we should have done a lot more bd'ing. Do you think I have a chance?

Also, I have never once been able to reach in and find my own cervix. I just... can't feel the darn thing. So many people on here are talking about feeling their cervix and I'm kind of awestruck...

Hi ladies - can I join? I too found so much support on here when TTC and pregnant with DS and very keen to have some TCC and hopefully bump buddies to chat with.

A bit about me - we have been TTC #2 since my cycle returned in December (but we only started seriously trying from about Feb). Before DS, I had 2 MCs so I am nervous starting this whole process again. I fell pregnant quickly with all three of my previous pregnancies so Im not sure why it is taking so long this time around but hoping this will be a good month for all of us on this thread :)

Im only CD1 today (the witch got me this morning) so I have a bit of time to wait out but will be keeping an eye on all of your cycles and fingers crossed for lots of BFPs.

xxx

Hi all! :)

Green jeans - your cycle is exactly like mine! I hadn't worked out when my af was due so thank you! Lol. Looking at when you dtd and when you O'd, I think you've every chance of catching your egg - there should have been soldiers there ready still - i've heard they can I've up to 5-7 days in the right conditions. Your bit about your cervix made me smile - I can't reach mine either! Haha! I just don't bend that way! :D

Shterr612 - How exciting - i bet you can't wait to dtd the first time knowing 'this could be it!', only takes one! :)

Mannymoo - Sorry to hear about your losses before ds arrived - i can understand why you feel so anxious right now. Perhaps mother nature is holding back until she's sure she has a sticky bean for you, to save you another heartache.

I'm on cd16 out of 27 today (like greenjeans!) and 4dpo i think. 3 days time perhaps i could test..? I had ewcm again last night (sorry if tmi) then i thought 'what if i got the O day wrong?!', i dtd last night too, just in case. Arrgghhhh! I'm going a bit nuts.

CD15 here, think I O'd yesterday or the day before (stupid line OPKs I don't know how to read them! Never needed them before!) BD'd almost every day since AF (what can I say, we're newly weds!). We're TTC #2 (for me, #1 for him) as well! It sounds like you should be good though. And trust me, you're not the only one who over analyzes lol

Hi MrsMck - thanks! Ahhh... the newlywed days... enjoy! ;) I've never had any luck with opks, not when ttc ds or this time - I never get the second line but everything must work ok cus we have ds! I just go on cm. Considering temping next cycle if af comes.
Does anyone else do temping? I have registered with ff and it asked if I was going to temp orally or vaginally???!!! I nearly choked on my cup of tea - I didn't know the latter was an option! :O I was actually planning to borrow ds's tommee tippee thermometer :) and you put it in your ear - which do I select on ff? Which one of them is closest to ear temp?! Lol.

Kealz I just started temping again today. I temped when ttc ds and it seemed to work well except it only tells you that you ovulated after it has actually happened so it's pretty useless if you are trying to predict ovulation. I've never heard of anyone temping vaginally. I mean... Why would you??? I don't recommend an ear thermometer. I found it never gave me accurate temps. A cheap digital thermometer for under your tongue is perfect and even better if it has 2 decimal places. Shout if you have any temping questions. I'm no expert but happy to help.

Thanks Mannymoo! :) I had read that it only confirms when ovulation has already happened so I guess you can weigh up your chances that month based on how much you have already dtd..? Good advice about the under the tongue thermometer, thank you! Will google it now. :D

I temped and tracked CM when I was TTC DS. I've heard of temping vaginally, but I don't think I could! We're gonna start temping if this isn't our month, too, but really hoping that the preseed helps since I'm not getting a lot of ewcm lately.

I'm in the same boat there - I don't make enough cm either since having ds (was fine before!) so have used preseed all this cycle too bit of a pain having to 'pre-prepare' but hopefully worth it! ...and I thought normal lube was a hassle!

Hello can i join! I am on first month of ttc #2! My lo is 21 months! I am 30 in a few weeks, was going to wait until after celebrating my 30th but we got too excited haha! X

bit of a pain having to 'pre-prepare' but hopefully worth it! ...and I thought normal lube was a hassle!

We haven't been doing the "15 minutes before" thing, so I hope that doesn't change anything!

Oh i'm sure it doesn't! We've not always left it the 15 mins, it's just I have to concentrate to fill up the applicator and insert it so I do it on my own before! Lol

Ahh see we haven't even been using the applicator! He just applies it like.. ya know... regular lube LOL

Hi Kealz...we are in the same boat! My son is almost 19 months and we just decided to start ttc baby #2! I'm about 5 dpo and keeping my fingers crossed.
The waiting to test is the hardest part.

Lol, mrsmck!
Welcome, michya. :)

Waiting to test is sooo hard, at least it's back to work today (holiday in UK yesterday), so should distract me a bit. Not wanting to wish my life away or anything but I would like to fast forward to the weekend. It's great to take the journey with others - I think we'll be testing around the same time by the sounds of it. So exciting! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->