Hi! I'm new(ish). Here's me... TTC #2. :)

I seem to be getting some though normally quite 'dry' in 2nd half of cycle. It's kind of (sorry, tmi) thick, almost like cake mix..?

I have heard that lots of CM is a good sign. However, last month I had all the good signs (creamy CM, crampy, stinging nips etc) and still a BFN so this month I'm going to try my very best and not read too much into anything.

Fingers crossed for some great results over the weekend. Sunday is mothers day here - a great day for a BFP! Pity its a few weeks too early for testing for me :( Looking forward to my first mothers day with my little boy anyway. xx

I agree about not reading too much into symptoms - I can't remember what very early symptoms I had with DS, if any. The waiting bit is so hard, it's tough not to think 'does this mean anything?!'.

You'll have a lovely wkend with your little man, very special! Our mother's day (UK) falls in March and b/c he's 19 months now i've had 2 lovely mother's days. Have a great day on Sunday! :)

So, time for a symptom roll call!

6-8DPO (darn not knowing exactly when I O'd!):

Some pretty serious cramps yesterday and this morning in the same area as when AF shows up (not due for 9 days). Majorly creamy/lotiony CM... Like serious amounts. Crashed out on the couch mid-conversation last night (though that could be working open to close catching up with me). SUPER vivid dreams both last night and the night before.

Still pretty tired, and for the past few months I've basically been bouncing out of bed... Now I'm crawling if that.

Editing to mention that with DS, one of my first symptoms was serious fatigue that started about a week before AF was due.

They sound like good symptoms to me mrsmck! :)

I've had a few pains around my middle belly button height - but can't connected can it? Surely too high? What height is my uterus??? :D

I've also been feeling very up and down emotionally, especially in the last 48hrs but that could be work getting to me.

Arrrgh...! Getting closer to proper testing time though - been doing 'practice ones' each morning since 6dpo! All bfns of course - i'm only 8dpo! Lol

I'm considering testing again tomorrow (7-9 dpo) but I wonder if I should just wait til Sunday?

I'm right there with you on the emotional rollercoaster kaelz! Omg DH has to have the patience of a saint to put up with me!

Lol, mine too! :)

I think 10dpo is a good time to start getting actual results, although still a bit early, a frer might do it! i'm going to finish off my ic's tomorrow and Sunday then might test with a frer on Monday. Are you in the US mrsmck? It's mother's day isn't it Sunday? Great excuse to poas! :) If it's bfn then you know you might just be too early still.

I am in the US and yeah, Sunday's Mother's day. DH asked me what I wanted for mother's day, and I told him a BFP haha.

So smack me... I came home from work and REALLY had to pee, and I'd been holding it for a couple hours at work.. Yeah I POAS'd. BFN of course but... Yeah I need someone to tell me NO TESTING for a couple of days!

NO TESTING FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS!!!

Do you think that will do it? ;) Lol

Maybe... Remind me tomorrow :p Just tell me to hold it til Sunday morning LMAO

You'll be bursting for a wee if you hold it til Sunday! Lol! :D

Hahahaha you know what I mean! I'm gonna do my last dollar store test Sunday morning, and then hold my first response +/- test until Tuesday morning before we go to the doctor. I'll be having my well woman checkup at the doctor Tuesday, so maybe if the test doesn't show, a physical exam will?

Haha, yeah, just kidding. :)

Good plan to save your frer for Tuesday they're not cheap! Well, they're expensive over here anyway. Hopefully you'll get your bfp then doc can confirm while you're there - nice and convenient! :D

Feeling excited now but at the and same time trying to not get hopes up! :\

I'm right there with you. After 7 miscarriages and an emergency c-section, I don't even know if I can get pregnant again. My cycles are regular, though, so hoping!

Me too, regular cycles - to the day. I had an emergency section with ds too - assuming because I have regular af that everything has 'gone back to normal'. Fx'd!

7 mc's? That must have been hell. Your body has been through a whole pregnancy now so it knows the drill and hopefully this time nature will be kinder before bfp! :)

I'm hoping that's the case. The last mc was after DS but I had the implant at the time and had been antibiotics when I got pg. That was over five years ago.

The Dr also said that the complications I had with DS have a paternal input factor, so I'm hoping different father and not as much stress in my life will mean an easier pregnancy when I get there.

Sounds like this time should be a smoother ride for you! :D

Hopefully you and dh are more 'compatible' in a baby making sense.

This time next week we should both pretty much know for sure if this is our month! :)

I sure hope so!! AF is due the 18th and I hope she decides to delay her visit by about 9 months for both of us! It'd be nice to have a belly buddy lol

Lol! :) my af due 17th. I so wish I could see even the faintest of faint lines on one of these tests, but at 9dpo I might not even have implanted yet I guess.

Ps. I caved and used an frer this afternoon - bfn. Too soon right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->