Hi! I'm new(ish). Here's me... TTC #2. :)

Congrats kealz! Love the name Thomas. So pleased all is well and you are home now. How is your older one doing?

We are well. DD is a dream baby. She pretty much sleeps through the night already and only fusses a little in the evenings. DS on the other hand is still being a bit difficult and still barely acknowledges his little sister. Trying to get a family photo is not so easy!!

Hope everyone else is well. Xx

Thank you mannymoo! :)

Thomas is such a good baby too. He hardly ever cries but kind of whimpers instead when he needs something and gets up just once in the night.

James is doing really well considering he is going through a big tantrum phase right now. I thought he would have a big issue with new baby but he's been golden and ignores his little brother too most of the time but that suits me! Had concerns that he might go for him! He's being golden though and will go over to him for random kisses on the head when the mood takes him. He's quite boisterous though so what I know is a kiss on the head actually looks like a full on head butt, lol. Needless to say I have to hold and guide when goes near Thomas and wouldn't leave the two of them alone together, not for a moment.

I hope the boys will be close when they get a bit older and hopefully your two will be too. I guess babies are just a bit boring at the moment! Lol :)

We're the same with the family pic! James won't sit and pose anyway but trying to get a nice one with all four of us looking the right way is a challenge!! :) Oh well, that's family life! :) x

Congratulations kealz and mannymoo. I read your updates with a big grin on my face.

Mannymoo that was such a fast labour, I'm happy it went quickly and smoothly.

Kealz, great to hear you both are doing fine. Laughing at James's kiss looking like a full headbutt.

I had my little boy on the 11th of February. The past 8 weeks have been tough cos he has cmpi and he just screams in pain during feeds.
He was prescribed a hypoallergenic formula as soon as his symptoms started cos ds1 has it too so it was easier getting the formula, however he refused to take it '(I dont blame him, it tastes rank). He'd rather breastfed and he writhes and screams through it despite me cutting dairy out of my diet.
He's been drinking it in the past few days and I'm beginning to see a difference. Can't wait to start enjoying my baby..

Ds1 wants to hold his little brother constantly and he throws a tantrum when hes not allowed. He rubs his back to wind him even if he doesn't need to 've winded, runs to his Moses basket when he hears him cry. He has really surprised me with how well he's taken to his brother as I was a bit worried he would have trouble adjusting being just 20 months and always had our undivided attention. Looking forward to seeing them grow close together.

Sorry that got long very quickly. Don't know when next I'll be here to post.

Enjoy your little ones and please update once in a while.

Congrats on your baby boy, crysttal! :) So lovely to hear from you - time passes so quickly with a baby around! Sorry to hear you new lo hasn't been well :( Hopefully you've reached a turning point now and you'll have a happier little bundle soon. How lovely that your ds1 is trying to mother him! The tantrums can be wearing but I bet watching him care for his baby brother melts your heart. :D x

Hi ladies,

I'd love to join you. I have a 17 month old son who I conceived pretty quickly so I'm a bit new at this ttc thing.

Last two cycles (after stopping the pill) were 33 days and 28 days so no idea what my average cycle length is. I'm currently on CD4 and started temping today. Orally of course!!! 😂 also bought some cheap OPKs.

Hi apaki

Just thought I'd reply to say hi and add that this is an old thread and we have our 2nd babies now. I wish you the best of luck with ttc and hope you hear the second pitter patter of tiny feet soon! Good luck! :) x

Hi apaki

Just thought I'd reply to say hi and add that this is an old thread and we have our 2nd babies now. I wish you the best of luck with ttc and hope you hear the second pitter patter of tiny feet soon! Good luck! :) x

Oh! Thank you! :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"