Hi! I'm new(ish). Here's me... TTC #2. :)

We have also been using pressed but not in the proper way either. Will try this month to use the applicator. It really is quite a mission but it worked for me last time so hoping to have the same luck again.

I love the fact that everyone here is TTC #2. We really are all in the same boat. Some days I feel so concerned that I won't have as much time for DS when there is a new LO to look after. It makes me quite sad. Anyone else feel like that ever?

Seems the preseed stuff is more popular than I thought - only heard it mentioned a couple of times before I bought some. :)

Mannymoo - I know what you mean, worrying how you will divide your attention between two children. Sometimes I look at ds and I still see the baby in him (he's still happier crawling which makes him seem younger I think!), like he needs me so much still. Also, he gets very upset if he sees me holding another baby - properly upset, not just temper. I know it's something he would get over in time. He can be really loving towards small crying babies so hope it would bring his caring side out rather than jealousy. It's only natural though isn't it? He's got us all to himself, doesn't wait for attention and all his toys are his own. It would be a big change but we always said we would like two children, 2-3 years apart so now is the time and we feel ready.
I sometimes feel guilty on here when women are trying so hard for their first one and we are lucky enough to have already been blessed with one healthy child - it's good to be able to support them knowing what it was like but also have women I can talk to who are at the same stage as me! :)

Hi all:flower: can I join!
I started a thread before seeing this one but I might as well post here since its active.

Katyklown seems like you have a good chance, they say sperm lives for about 5 days so not bding on CD 11 might not count if you have swimmers waiting. I also know what you mean about this place being so great for support, most of the ladies here are just lovely.

Mannymoo, sorry to hear about your previous losses. I had 3 mcs before having ds so I'm also worried about the chances of that happening again.

My ds is currently 10+2 months and we decided to start trying early cos of our history of mc.

I'm currently on CD 20 and here's our bd activities

CD 12- BD
CD 14- BD
CD.17- BD

Do you think I've got a chance? My cycle is between 28 and 30 days.
I used the internet ovulation predictor and I got a very wide window of 6 days so I dint know if I can trust that.

Wish everyone lots of babydust.

Hi crysttal! :)

Sorry to hear that you had heartache too, before ds came along. :( I can see why you are ttc a bit earlier. Fx you find this time round is kinder before you get your bfp. :)

Based upon your normal cycle length, assuming you might O around cd15, it looks like you have a really good chance! You would have built a good 'reserve' by then. ;)

I'm on cd17 now and 5dpo. Looking forward to the weekend to test. I reckon at least one of us should have some good news to share this time round - that will keep the rest of us going and give us hope! :)

Thanks kealz. I second you saying one of us should have a BFP this month. We need some good news on this thread. I'm joining you in keeping hopes up.

Ugh I hate that I didn't temp this month! OPKs make *no* sense to me whatsoever and I can only guess when I O'd. Hoping we BD'd enough to make a difference but the wait is killing me! I'm somewhere between 2-5 DPO now... Think it's possible I could get a BFP by the 13th ladies?

Mrsmck, I would say that's a possibility! Even at 2dpo now, you would be 8dpo by then so you could possibly get a result on a frer! :) I can't use opks either - never get a positive on them!

So I caved this morning... I could help it... and of course got a bfn! But it has eased the impatience a little! I am only 6dpo today so was a real long shot! Lol.

Lol kealz. Every month I tell myself I'm going to wait until af arrives (or not) and every month I start testing on 7dpo.. Waaaay too early. When next will you test now? Any signs or symptoms at this stage?

Crysttal I hope it's smooth sailing this time around for you. Don't know about you but I feel I would handle another mc a lot better now that I have ds in my life whereas before I could often see little light at the end of the tunnel. Will you be taking anything special this time around? I have just started taking low dose aspirin and will go on prog supplement when I get a bfp. It worked wonders last time.

How is everyone else and when will you all be testing? Keeping everything very tightly crossed for you all.

Xx

I have had crampy feelings which are a bit odd, and sore nipples (?!). Plus I can smell ds's nappies way before dh, lol, but that's always been the case! :) Bought a pack of two frers today but my goodness they were pricey so will save it til closer to af, will prob do another ic in a couple of days (8dpo). When are you 7dpo?

LOL Kealz and Mannymoo..... I'm 7 dpo and soooo tempted to test!! I need more will power. I know if I do test I will get a bfn...so maybe i'll just prevent the dissapointment, at least for today...

Well done for resisting..! :) i've been doing some reading and I didn't know implantation can take at least a week after O. I thought it took just a few days - of course 6dpo is not going to give a + result! D'oh!

I have had a bfp on 16dpo before. Tested every day from 7dpo and was so sure I was out. But implantation must have happened at least 10 - 12 days after ovulation. Anything is possible! Never had a BFP before 9dpo though.

Kealz I am only on CD4 today so I have a long wait before I get to the testing stage.

Good luck testers! x

So I had a really *really* vivid dream last night that I tested really early (7-10DPO) and got two pink lines. I am currently somewhere between 5-7 DPO so, of course, I got up this morning and used one of my dollar tree tests with FMU. BFN, but still *really* early. Gonna wait 2-3 days and test again.

Anyone else ever have those dreams?

Also, SO glad I'm not the only one who's caved this week! <3

MrsMck I have had vivid BFP dreams every time I've had a BFP. For me its a HUGE symptom.

I almost always know. My major symptom hasn't had an opportunity to show itself yet though. Every time I've been preggo, the smell of popcorn has sent me running to puke. Haven't smelled popcorn yet so don't know lol

Thanks mannymoo - that makes me feel better about the bfn I got yesterday... and this morning - I couldn't help it! :/ 7dpo today - it was very ambitious of me!

Mrsmck - i've not had any vivid dreams at all recently, when i do have them i only remember them if they were bad! Looks like you might need to but a bag of popcorn! ;)

Well I'm only somewhere between 5-7 dpo so I'm not sure when that smell aversion would even start!

Lol - I think i'm going a bit baby nuts at the moment! Popcorn sounds good anyway though - now I want some. :)

Is anyone else getting a massive amount of creamy cm? This is three days in a row of it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->