Hi. ntnp for #2

My appt went really well! She didnt even do a test because she said at this point its not worth it. Many pregnancies end in miscarriages before a period is even due so she highly recommended waiting until I was at least a day late. However everything about the appointment was awesome! She told me that charting bbt, cm, or anything like that is a complete waste of time and to just have fun and let it happen- doctors orders! lol She also assured me that my weight is not an issue and should not in any way prevent me from getting pregnant or having a healthy pregnancy. I was very worried because I am overweight and I am about 12 pounds heavier now than I was when I got pregnant with my son. She made me feel SO much better! She also assured me that if I am havign regular period then I am ovulating and I dont need to worry about that either. Such a relief to hear my doctor tell me I am okay!

Long story short- I had a lot of health issues after I had my son. I had gained about 60 pounds, my thyroid was very hyperactive, my heart was beating too fast, my liver was functioning way below normal levels, and I was insulin resistant! By the grace of god and some work on my part I am now down about 50 pounds, off all medication, and healthy!!! Yay!!! Now if I could just stop kicking myslef about my weight I would be perfect!

so glad it all went well hun :) all sounds very positive!!

Thats great lovebug, FX'ed!

Welcome d1, my sons 2, hes constantly on the go but is very well behaved (mostly!)

Still no AF and I had a weird dream last night and still going to the toilet lots, gonna take a test in the morning, if its a BFN then i'm sure its my body playing tricks on me! xx

ooh fx'ed for the morning nats!!

i've deffo got a weird taste in my mouth atm! prob nothing but hoping it might be a sympton :haha:

Who is taking their lo trick or treating tonight? I just finished making my daughters costumes and if I know how to link I'd take a picture to post. It is adorable! She's going to be an owl.

Ps we are only going because she has big cousins to go with, otherwise I'd say she's too little.

have fun hun, mines in bed already and i'm off now, its nearly 10pm here :), but we didn't go out earlier, no one to go with so just popped to my mums so didn't have to sit in all evening :) x

It's only 3pm here, she's having a wonderfully long nap so hopefully she won't be too tired as she is usually bathing around the time we are starting trick or treating and in bed by 7:30 or 8 at the latest.... I may pay for it tomorrow lol.

We don't really do trick or treating as I live on a terraced row of 7 houses up on a hill away from the village highstreet. There are no other children on our row and no children from the village come to our row, so had no one knocking at the door!..... It's strange as we used to do loads when I was little living in a city!

We did make halloween cakes yesterday though and Tom had an outfit for today!... I didn;t get a pumpkin though, left it too late and there were none left in the shops! i felt soo bad but LO didn't notice :)

I am going to test Sunday if I dont get AF on Saturday. That way DH will be home all day and we can do something special.

I took Aiden trick or treating. He lasted about 35 minutes and then said "All done momma!". His bag was full so he was happy. Its chilly and wet here. A combination of snow and rain- not ideal weather. But he did have fun so Im glad we went out. I am especially excited because now that Halloween is over I can listen to christmas music and tell people I want it to snow without sounding like a total loon! lol

Did another test this morning and it was BFN, not sure whats happening with my body at the moment its really strange, keep thinking like i'm gonna have my AF and then nothing it just goes away, I kinda just want AF to come now so I'll know for sure, then we can try again next month xxx

Sorry you got another BFN :( I totally know how you feel just wanting to get AF over with. Hopefully it will either not come and you will get your BFP or it will just hurry up and get over with so you can get ready for the next month!

Yesterday was the midpoint of my cycle...and we've been bd like crazy!i don't know when I o do we are just going to keep at it and hope for the best!

sorry about the bfn nats :(, fx'ed you get an answer soon!

have you tested lovebug? or testing tomorrow?

good luck foxmummy, sounds like you're going about it in the right way ;) xx

Sometimes it's exhausting! Lol. But I do still love it, I keep thinking lately just how lucky I am. How fantastic my family is and how I can't wait for one more little munchkin to be a part of it!

AF is due Saturday. I am waiting to Sunday to test if it doesnt show up.

TMI* But any idea what causes white like bumps on your nipples? I posted it on the other thread. Its so weird. I just noticed it today. Im not trying to symptom spot, but I havent noticed this before.

um no idea hun, although i think i got white bumps occasionaly when still bfing, just milk sort of making its way out i think! fx'ed it is a sign though :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->