Hi. ntnp for #2

Thanks guys. My cramping has gone again and still not had AF come this is the third time this has happened in the last week, last time it did this I was pregnant with Callum (just didn't realise I was, I took the test when I was 6 weeks pregnant).

I'm hoping my HCG levels are just not high enough at the minute and thats why i'm getting a couple of negatives but who knows it could be my body playing a big trick on me, I'll wait til next monday I think and if i'm not on my AF then i'll take another test.

Lovebug - Hopefully thats a good sign hun, good luck for sunday!

Fox Mommy - Thats lovely, I'm glad you're so happy with life at the minute :flower: xxx

I caved and tested this afternoon. I immediatley had a very faint positive. I took a pic and sent it to a friend and she saw it. I drove over to another friends house and by the time I got there the line was gone! I have never had that happen :( I am going to test again in the morning. I told DH and he is super supportive and said just to not worry and test again.

Tested this morning and there is no second line. AF is due tomorrow so now I wait. Tick tock tick tock....

oh no lovebug, how confusing!! can you upload the initial pic to here?

hope AF is a no show tomorrow hun xx

If I add it to photobucket which code do I need to copy and paste?

Lovebug - I didn't think the lines stayed though on a test after so long, thought they went faint and disappeared? So you may be pregnant hun. Too add a picture, just go to post reply then above where you type theres a couple of rows of icons, at the top you'll see a paperclip (next to the smiley face), click on that and you can add a picture xx

You could see it better in person and on my phone, but there is a faint line.

aww i really hope it's your bfp! my laptop is terrible for seeing lines so i can't make anything out :( but really hope its a positive in a day or 2 for you! xx

Has anyone else ever experienced a milk blister from nursing? OUCH! Also snotty nosed baby slept for 16 hours last night interrupted by coughing but didn't get out of bed, I'm concerned about her.

aww poor you and her hun, i've never had a milk blister but had a friend that did and she said it hurt a lot :(, apparently baby should drain it eventually for you though! your poor LO, hope she feels better soon :(, she prob slept so long though cos it was quite broken sleep, so didn't actually sleep that long.

xxx

:bfn:I dont think it was my BFP :nope:. I have taken 3 more tests and they are all . Its okay if this isnt my month. This is our first full month TTC so really what are the odds I would get pregnant first try twice. Im hoping :witch: shows up on time so I can :wine: and get back to :sex:!

If you havent noticed I figured out how to use the smileys! lol

:haha: re. the smileys! they do brighten up the posts :)

sorry it was another bfn, :hugs: xx

Aww, sorry for the bfns lovebug.... I wonder what the bfp was about then? Maybe a chemcial :shrug: I'm obsessed with Chemicals now, after getting one this month, I'm determined not to test until I'm atleast 4 weeks late! I know that'll be hard but can't be as hard as this month!

Goodluck for November xx

Sorry about the BFN Lovebug :hugs:

My AF still hasn't shown and this afternoon i've been really shattered (and haven't done anything particularly different then usual), its just how I was with Callum, i'm putting off testing till sunday/monday though so if I am pregnant i'd be over 5 weeks and it'll be more likely to show on the test, FX'ed! xx

Nursing has become excruciating.... The last and only time I had a milk blister was when I was pregnant the 2nd time before I mc.... For that to be the case this time though I'd have had to o way before the halfway point in my cycle....which was yesterday.

nats fx'ed hun!

foxmummy, hmmm hopefully it's a good sign hun but does seem super early in your cycle to be getting symotoms :hugs:

I'm also symptom spotting now :dohh:, my skin is staying fine, normally spotty by now, i've been feeling tired but have also been busy in the days, and i've had the odd occasion where i've not felt quite right today, but all could just be in my head!

oh and my DH has just suggested I wait at least a week until I test after AF is due :rofl:...yeah right!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->