Hi. ntnp for #2

aww sorry tomsmummy :( :hugs:

nats fx'ed for the morning hun!

DCS hope your husband hand recovers quickly and you've seen the last of A&e for a while!!

yep my mum had to deal with the time change :rofl:, to be fair though he went through until 7.45 old time, that's really not too bad!! they'll prob just go to bed early tonight and have their extra hour tonight instead :).

ooh sold my huge wardrobe unit that was in the room that'll be a new nursery tonight...so just need that bfp now to get it actually turned into a nursery :thumbup:

we've done pretty good with the bding this month, every 2-4days, not too bad so fx'ed we've got a shot! xxx

What is a hamper? I'm assuming you don't mean what you put dirty clothes in? Lol

Caro- DH and I cleaned out the room that will be the nursery today. I have a desk in there with my craft stuff and seeing machine but the second I get my BFP that is getting moved. We got a lot of the other stuff out though so as soon as we're pg we can start moving in baby stuff. DH has already been window ( more like online) shopping for furniture and crib sets. He's so looking forward to having another one.

it's exciting isn't it!? I've got just a bookshelf left in there and LO's old toys in a box he gets out every now and then. Will start on the wall prep this week and need to rip up the flooring. Can't wait to make it an actual nursery but in the meantime will decorate it neurtrally and then baby it when i actually have a bfp :)

btw a hamper is a box of bits and pieces of anything you like, food, drink, clothes etc all selected especially for the person involved.

right better go to bed, clocks went back last night so might be having a horrid early wake up call from LO despite putting him to bed late :) xxx

Good night! We change our clocks next weekend I beleive. We are supposed to be getting hit with this "frankenstorm" as they are calling it so I guess I will be heading to the store tomorrow to pick up some necessities in case we lose power. I really thought when we moved away from the Ocean I wouldnt be bothered with hurricanes anymore. lol

Well up nice an early!.... We got our extra hr when we went to bed last night. I put tom down at the new 7:30, so technically he was up for and extra hr but it didn't reflect this morning's wake up time :(.... I bet he'll be tired around 3ish today though!

I tested and it was another bfn :(...... It must have been a chemical, so I'm back to join you fulltime! x

Goodluck tomorrow morn nats :)

So sorry Toms Mommy :hugs:

I took a test this morning and it was a bfn, it was a cheapy (99p) and it said it couldn't give you a positive til the first day after your missed period so i'll wait til wednesday when I go shopping and pick up another one if i've not had my AF come by then if not then we'll try again next month :) xx

Af isnt even due until the 3rd but I took a tes this morning anyways. I cant tell if I see a super super super faint line, or if I want to see a super super super faint line. Im going to wait until Halloween and test again. lol Then wait until AF is due to test again. I am very impatient!

Hey everyone. Lo has a cold this morning and I'm feeling sorry for her... But I'm excited because we have been bd'ing like crazy this weekend. If we can keep it up this week I feel like there is a good chance we will catch an egg!

sorry about the bfn this morning tomsmummy and nats.

ooh fx'ed it was a positive lovebug!

sorry about the rather early wake up call too tomsmummy :(, alex has been really quite grouchy today and think its all down to the clocks changing :/, although he at least slept until 7.45 but we didn't put him to bed until about 8pm! hopefully they both adjust soon!

Hi... Im new in this section too! Also ntnp for #2! Only been off the pill for a week so just waiting to see what my cycles do!

im in the same situating AF is about the get on her broomm stick and go so no more b/c for me and get in tune with my body again....... we have a and a half month old lol i want my kids close together :) might as well have the sleepless nights all at once :)

Still no AF, not sure where its disappeared too! Gonna get another test tomorrow if it doesnt appear tonight, think AF is toying with me now! xx

Hi... Im new in this section too! Also ntnp for #2! Only been off the pill for a week so just waiting to see what my cycles do!

im in the same situating AF is about the get on her broomm stick and go so no more b/c for me and get in tune with my body again....... we have a and a half month old lol i want my kids close together :) might as well have the sleepless nights all at once :)

Hi d1! :)

I hope it doesn't take very long for your cycles to sort themselves out :).... I came of bc and 27 days later had af! I hope it's just as quick for you x

ooh Nats, we've been doing well for bfps this month! Must be the full moon! FX'd xxx

so how old is everyones #1s lol :) havent read through this whole thread so sorry in advance if it has already been talked about :) yeah i have only been on BC for about 3 1/2 months so i hope i get back on track ok..i was a little irregular before i had bubs anyway thats why i was using opks and charting :)

So I was supposed to see my obgyn Monday for my annual and she had to cancel. So I called today and they rescheduled me for first thing tomorrow morning. I wonder IF I was pregnant if it would be too soon to show up on their test? AF is due the 3rd. Well either way I will happy to get everything all checked out. And honestly at this point Im just glad my period didnt decide to show up a week early like it did last month.

My lo turned 2 in July. His name is Aiden and he is an awesome little boy!

im guessing thats him in the piccies what a little cutie :) my son is Maximus 5 months nearly 6 months :)
its amazing how you could love something so much ive never felt the love i do for max :) even when i was preg it amazed me how much then it grew once he was born lol the sleepless night are SO worth it :)

My daughter is 15 months and currently breastfeeding with her hand wrapped around my chin. Silly girl.

welcome d1 :hi:

my son is nearly 19 months and a little monkey :haha:

Don't worry d1.... I do that on threads I join which are way too long to read :blush:

My Son is Tom, he was 3 in Sept and is currently sitting on the sofa watching the Gruffalo's child after eating a missive bowl of porridge!.... He is porridge drunk right now :haha:

Ooh, Lovebug let's hope you find out earlier than expected! :)

ooh lovebug hope you come back with good news! although those sort of places tend to not have very sensitive tests so don#t count yourself out if it doesn't show :D

i've decided i O'ved earlier than normal as that's the only signs i've had of Ov and gett AF type symtoms now, so that puts me around 8/9dpo today without really realising it :D, I like that :haha:, just not sure if our bding was timed all that great :wacko: but time will tell :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->