Hi. ntnp for #2

:hugs: nats, sorry AF showed up.

lovebug, hope you feel better soon hun! how do you know you're deffo not pregnant? did they do tests?! i was similar with my son though, didn't want another due right around the same time so waited to ttc until the month after :)

foxmummy, fx'ed for a few days time! xx

They did a blood test. They put me on a pretty strong antibiotic so they wanted to be sure. Im just hoping AF shows up soon and these infections clear up so we can get back to business!!!!

Sorry to hear lovebug sounds yucky. If we are preg this month baby would be due 2 weeks after dd's birthday.... But dd came to months early and while Im hoping that won't be the case again.... You never really know so I'm just hoping that they don't share the exact same day and that's good enough lol.

ah i see, at least you can take the treatment then lovebug!

foxmummy, you make a good point! my brother was like that, was due end of april yet turned up early march, which means his bday is only 3wks after mine but should have been up to 3mths later :dohh: xx

Sorry to hear that Lovebug, like you said at least you can take the medication and be fine and then can try again next month :hugs: xx

I ended up having to take my son to urgrent care too. His doctor said they couldnt get him in for a few days so I should take him in. Thank god I did because he has an upper respiratory infection and the start of pneumonia. I have no idea how we got so sick!!!

:hugs: lovebug hope you're both feeling better soon! xx

Caro- congratulations. Very pleased for u.
Lovebug- sorry your both poorly, hope your feeling better soon.
How are you ladies?

DH and I made a pretty big decision today. We are gong to put off NTNP for a little bit. I am about 15 pounds heavier right now than I was when I got pregnant with DS. I gained a ton of weight with him and had a lot of health issues after he was born. He have decided to put trying off until I lose 25 pounds. This was really my decision, I brought it up to him and he agreed. I really want another baby, but I also really want to be healthy so I can be there for my son, my husband, and our future child. I will still keep in touch with all you girls, but for now I need to really put myself first. <3

Good for you lovebug. A very hard choice but probably a good one for you and family. Good luck on the weight loss!

good luck on the weightloss lovebug, fx'ed that'll also kick start a quick bfp for you when you do decide to try again :) xx

Good luck with the weightloss Lovebug xxx

:hugs: lovebug..... Hopefully see you back here in the not so distant future :)

Hi eveyone :).... I've not been on here for a while, trying to calm my obsession with this site down a bit lol!!! I think I'm on dpo1 today, we bd twice in the past week so hopefully it was enough! I've been getting lots of cramping over the last week too so not sure whenther that's related to O... do you cramp a few days before O. Had some really water cm too (sorry for tmi!) which is why I'm guessing I O'd recently :).... I'm not going to symptom spot this month, and if my af is late I'm going to wait atleast 2 weeks before testing to avoid the heartache suffered last month with the chemical!

How's everyone else doing?

:hi: hun, fx'ed you caught the egg! you deffo sound like you O;ved. All good here thanks, just busy decorating still :) xx

Hi again toms mummy. Nice to see you back. I'm three days away from the expected af that I am praying won't show! I haven't done any poas yet, waiting until Wednesday.

Ohh fx'd Foxmummy!! I hope it stays away too! Have you been symptom spotting?

Caro, hows the decorating? I get bored after 5 mins of painting! :haha:

:haha:, i'm motivated atm cos it's the new baby's room! and finishing off other things i've been putting off for a while. Went round all the doors and filled the gaps where we replaced the door handles a few months back, see how long it takes me to paint them now :haha:

right my bed is calling, night girls :) xx

Not really trying to symptom spot but my skin is a trail wreck and I've been exhausted even though my dd sleeps through. I'm restless.

Ooh, sound promising Foxmummy!

I'm around 4dpo today and my nipples have been so sore to touh and tingly for the last couple of days. I'm ****ing that as a good sign! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->