holiday...but where is the best place to go?

lilbumpblue

x James' Mummy x
Reaction score
We have only ever been abroad once and df has had a promotion and wants to go again in September. James will be 1 so We want somewhere not too rowdy but not to quiet! So can anyone suggest a holiday resort to suit us? X

i stayed in salou spain in 2009 was lovely not to much rowdyness but stilll kiddies there and evening entertainment i see if i can find what it was called xx

We just booked Lanzarote for July! Great for the kids, and its low key nightlife. But it is a 4 hour flight, so may not be ideal with a baby!
I was also in Salou 2 years ago and that was great for the kids, loads of kiddie entertainment in the hotels! Very family orientated! :thumbup:

we went to fuerteventura funnily enough and i said to Chris that the flight would be too long! Salou sounds promising! X

Santa Eulalia in Ibiza is very family friendly. Has a great promenade for buggy walking
https://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/santa_eulalia_i.htm

I have been thinking about holidays this year, but are wanting some were to cheap? sorry to hijack but any suggestions?!

we're going to paphos in cyprus in june :)$

no worries tinkerbelle cheap is good lol x

Chris has always wanted to go that part of ibiza! X

Last year for our honeymoon we went to Kenya in Africa for 2 weeks. Obviously you couldn't take a kid there but it was lovely.

This year we've just booked to go for a week to Gouves in Crete for our 1st wedding anniversary. We were looking for somewhere nice and quiet though and the hotel and location fitted the bill. :)

menorca is very family orientated and only a 2 hour flight away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->