~Holiday Lounge~

ya same here, im craving some mcdonalds, haha. not so healthy! i didnt eat real healthy with my son, so im sure it will be fine.

With my mc ALL I wanted we McDonald's fries... with EVERY meal, hell as every meal. And I grew very fond of Mac sauce.

I can feel my uterus stretching and it isn't very comfortable. Feels like I've been doing crunches for weeks, now if only my stomach could look how it feels lol. I was wondering, do you still check for af every time you pee? I can't go into the bathroom without checking to make sure I'm not spotting or bleeding and that the gush of liquid I felt was just cm and nothing more, which by the way is disgusting.

lol yup same here. ive even checked while driving in the car, lol! its gross i know. mines always either watery or creamy cm but i cant help but freak out that it might be blood!!

Exactly! And it happens all the time too. I swear just moving causes me to leak. Increased cm is up there on the symptoms I hate most list. At this point I think I'll take morning sickness over all this cm. But if this is what it takes to have a happy and healthy bubs, I'll take it with a smile.

I hit 6 weeks on Wednesday, I think I'll call my OB/GYN to set up my first appointment and see if I'll be able to get a scan set for then too. I can't wait to see my little one's heart beat.

lol ya cm is pretty gross. even grosser, i think some of mine is sweat bc im so hot all the time and i run around chasing kids all day. gross huh? well i told my mom last night, i just couldnt keep it any longer i was busting. she didnt react the way i thought she would, i dont think she believed me at first, then she just asked if i planned this and walked off with my kid. i started bawling... that was so not like her! it just took her a min to let it soak in and talking to her to know we WANTED this and everything. i had been trying to throw her off lately saying stuff about not wanting another one for a while, so she thought we werent wanting one yet. but it was still disappointing none the less. she came around and apologized though.

I'm sorry your mom didn't react the way you were hoping. Being that you kept telling her you weren't ready for another may have been the reason. She probably wasn't really sure how to react. I'm sure she will be most thrilled when it sinks in how happy you are. Wait till she sees that first scan.

Hi ladies, how is everyone feeling today? Sorry to hear about the symptoms & abundant CM :wacko: I haven't had that particular issue yet. But I can definitely relate to the uterus & stretching pains. It's not anything I can't handle, more of an annoyance. Mine always seems to be when I'm laying down or trying to relax too, LOL Also sorry to hear about your mom's reaction. I haven't told my mom yet either (Im only 4+5) but I'm very nervous. Our pregnancy was planned, but we're not married & my family is quite traditional. It doesn't help that 3 mos. ago I moved 900 miles away from them to be with F2B Ughh..

Hey girls! I hope your family reacts okay MissFish... If not, they will come around! It will be hard on them to not see their grandchild much though, we moved from OK to CA after I had my son and it tore my parents up ;( Thank goodness we got to move back recently though!

For me, I felt quite yucky most of today. Decided to start taking my vitamins at night b/c they are making me feel sick in the morning.. How are you girls feeling?

I'm feeling rather well, little to no symptoms as of right now. With my loss inhad the worst morning sickness so I'm hopin to luck out this time. I have the absolute worst craving for pizza right now. Planning to grab some on my lunch. I hope your family takes well to the news when you tell them. I know my grandparents will not be pleased. Oh and I are getting married closer to Christmas so we willnat least be married when we tell them. I'm not planning on telling people until around 12 weeks when the risk of mc decreases. I may tell a select few people after my first scan that will hopefully be next week. I'm too afraid to tell anyone until at least after my first scan which I am hoping will be within the next two weeks. If everything is well at the scan I may tell a couple more people. With my mc the scan showed there was something wrong with the placenta. A corner of it was folded under itself which was causing some bleeding (the whole reason I was having a scan). The doctor told me there was a 50/50 chance it would fix itself and all would be well or it may detach completely and I'd lose the baby. I ended up losing the baby so I want to make sure everything is going well before telling the world. It's so hard to keep quiet.

So sorry about your loss, and GL at your scan next week!! Keeping everything crossed for you. I am still working on getting that appt. scheduled..so busy and insc. is a pain! I hope they react ok, but if they don't there's not much they can do over the phone, and so far away LOL Are your grandparents very old fashioned loveinbinary? Mine def are. I feel a little guilty for moving and then getting pregnant, because my younger brother & his wife are expecting and live out of state. Their baby is my parents 1st grandchild, and mine will be their 2nd. I guess that's life? I have barely any symptoms lately, just always hungry, & tired. Oh and I have become very easily irritated. Which is no fun for F2b...sorry it was a rough day Kylarsmom..hopefully switching the vitamins from AM to PM will help.

Oh, how do I post a prof. pic? & my ticker at the bottom? I am probably making it way too hard lol

My grandparents are old fashioned in a sense. Mostly they will think I am too young (20, oh 25). It was my grandmothers idea for oh and I to get married because we were living together and she would rather us be married over just living together. I'm sure they will come around eventually. I'm their favorite afterall lol.

As for the ticker go into the usercp section and on the left hand side it's going to be righ under settings. Click edit signiture and copy the bbcode I believe it it. Always hit preview to make sure it shows the ticker. If it doesn't try one of the other codes.

Haha thats funny...they can't stay mad for too long, right? I mean you are giving them a grandchild :) Thanks for help on the pic, etc..

Anytime. I don't mind helping. I'm sure even if they don't come around before the baby is born they won't be able to resist once they hold him or her. My oldest sister already has 5 kids but they live way across the country so I'm almost certain this one will be special to them.

I've been better. Last night I was feeling very sick and it's carried over to today. I'm nauseous and very lightheaded. I'm stuck at work for another hour and half and it's absolutely miserable. My one manager is a complete B**** and with how all over the place my hormones are I'm ready to deck her. I think I'm going to call my doctor when I get out of work and set up an appointment. Something happy to look forward to and maybe it'll make me feel better. I just want to curl up and sleep the next few days away. I hate being so emotional.

I'm sorry you aren't feeling well honey, if it makes any consolation- I feel like crap too. So tired, I just took a nap and still don't feel good. Stinky smells are making me want to hurl and I just have a nauseous feeling in my stomach.. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->