~Holiday Lounge~

loveinbinary

Proud First Time Mommy!
Reaction score
This thread is for us ladies who got our :bfp: on or around Thanksgiving and for those who will soon be joining us with lovely Christmas and New Year's :bfp: For those of us who made great friends while ttc to welcome them over as they get their wonderful news and for those still ttc who want to check up on us preggo ladies. This is the place to share you symptoms, worries, on topic, off topic, anything and everything!!

Oh yeah! That is the perfect name!! I WILL be joining you very soon!!! Thanks for starting the thread!!

I believe morning sickness has graced me with it's presence this morning. Thankfully nothing severe just some nausea. I pray it doesn't get worse over the next few weeks. I had the absolute worst ms with my loss so I'm hoping to get lucky this time around. I still can believe I'm really pregnant.

Hello!!!! Nice thread name!! Us holiday girls need to stick together!! Im feeling a bit queasy myself today, but nothing major.. just queasy. Pretty excited about it though since its not bad and its def a good sign!! Just dont want it to get worse, lol

anyone else having major trouble getting out of bed in the morning?

Me! hahaha. I have no excuse. My house is just too cold in the am so i lay there for too long. Good thread name!

Glad you aren't feeling too ill. I can take the minor nausea but if it gets worse I'll probably cry lol. I tried eating a little something but that doesn't seem to be sitting well. Maybe I'll stock up on some saltines. You aren't the only one having troubles getting out of bed. I'm already looking forward to a nap or two lol.

I was talking to a woman this morning about the stomach bug she's had and I mentioned I was feeling very well either, a tad nauseous (of course I know why), and she said "maybe you're pregnant". It made me giggle because she's right. It's so hard not to tell people. I saw a good friend I used to work with today and I really wanted to tell her.

So how soon does this baby brain I've heard so much about kick in? I swear my thoughts keep evading me. On a side note, it started snowing for the first time this year and I absolutely love it. I'm starting to think this is going to be a lovely pregnancy.

Awesome I want some snow!! Last year it snowed on Christmas which is sorta rare around here! i was beautiful! lol nypage- you crack me up! cant wait for your bfp!!

Nypage- we are counting on you to ge a bfp this month! We want you over here to keep us entertained lol.

The only thing I'm not fond of right now is the contant need to drink which sadly results in the constant need to pee. It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have to stand on my feet all day.

ya i have been drinking a lot too! mostly i am just sooooooooooooo tired! I even had a dr pepper today and still cant stay alert!! ahhhhhhhhh

I work for Walgreens, trying to get into the pharmacy but I don't see it happening anytime soon with this economy so I am planning to enroll in school to be a prenatal ultrasound technician. I was looking for a job as a medical receptionist or a chiropractic assistant but now that I'm pregnant I don't think I would be able to switch jobs unless I find one right now.

Kylarsmom- I'm mainly drinking water, can't say I have a taste for much else. I'm just so thirsty and if I don't drink my mouth dries out and has the taste of pennies. I've always had a rather small bladder and needing to pee frequently, but this is just killer. I might as well just set up shop in the bathroom lol.

I finally remember what I wanted to say earlier, my nipples are sore. Super important, I know. I was going to put it in my list of new and exciting symptoms, but then I forgot and couldn't for the life of me remember.

So I still have two FRER left... what do I do with them?

Woo hoo! Kylarsmom and loveinbinary are officially in the 1st tri section! How lovely and exciting!!

I'll definitely pop in every so often to say hi - and hopefully I'll be joining you next month - along with a big group from the girls from the thread previously known as the Thanksgiving thread!!!! :hugs::hugs:

I finally remember what I wanted to say earlier, my nipples are sore. Super important, I know. I was going to put it in my list of new and exciting symptoms, but then I forgot and couldn't for the life of me remember.

So I still have two FRER left... what do I do with them?

Take them in a few days for fun to see how dark the line gets! i wish i had some left!

lol Leeze, I definitely expect to see you and the rest of the ladies over here very soon. Our party just isn't complete without you gals.

I have definitely been thinking about taking the last two just for the hell of it. I think I just like the idea of peeing on a stick knowing there is going to be a line there. Peeing on a stick and hoping for a line is definitely not fun.

exactly! I took about 7 total, one or 2 each day, just to see the line again and again, but i only had one frer the rest were blue dye but it was still fun!!

Good news! The nurse called back but i missed the call, she didnt say what my hcg was but that everything looked great and that my progesterone was 22 and they like it to be at least 15! so thats great!

Kylarsmom- that's great!! Glad to hear that things are well with your little bubs.

So I tested again when I got home just for the fun of it. I barely had enough pee to test with lol but it was very positive, jut took a few to work it's way through the test. It's really happening, I'm really pregnant. :]

I'm really tired. I feel like I could sleep a lifetime. I'm even enjoying the all day sickness. I made myself dinner and the. Brought food to oh at work and the smell of his food was revolting, and I ate the same thing he did. Starting to notice that smells are more intense. I walked in my house and could smell everything andost of it I didn't like, though I never noticed it before. Needless to say my house will be scrubbed clean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->