Hollyoaks

Monday, March 24

Danny is desperate to ensure Peri remains silent. Nancy is nervous about her first day in a new job and Leela gives Ste the push he needs to speak to John Paul.

Tuesday, March 25

Ste realises the impact of Peri's discovery. Has Tony been completely honest with Diane? Will Maxine be able to keep her community service secret from Patrick? Sinead is hopeful that from a distance she can still be a good mum. Darren feels second best, and Lindsey delivers some heart-wrenching news.

Wednesday, March 26

After life-shattering revelations Danny has an unexpected opportunity. Can Darren persuade Diane to finally forgive Tony? And how will Maxine react when she's confronted about Patrick's abuse?

Thursday, March 27

Diane's attitude tips Sinead over the edge. Freddie's secret plan is in place, but will Finn play ball? Tony has an important question to ask Diane. And Sienna attempts to befriend her daughter's family, but will she raise their suspicions?

Friday, March 28

Sinead is grateful for a chance to prove herself. Diane struggles to comprehend events, while Darren is reeling when Nancy gets a little too close to Patrick.

I have some spoilers from a Facebook page!
They are very spoilery.. And I don't know when they happen, but they will.
~ Dennis finds out about Patrick abusing Maxine

~ Cindy hands herself in for the death of Dr Browning

~ Frazer gets a mystery phone call and Sandy wants to know what... she follows him to see where he is going. Could he be leading her to Joe?

~ Lindsey breaks some shattering news to someone...

~ One Hollyoaks resident uses a recent diagnoses to their advantage...

~ Sinead rushes baby Katy to hospital again and is horrified when she's told baby Katy has died. Just when we think things couldn't get worse for Sinead, she's accused of poisoning Baby Katy.
(turns out it's a heart problem though!) this happens send of March/Start of April.

Sinead visits Katy and reads Guess How Much I Love You to her. She's in tears and can't stand to be apart from her, so Sinead decides she and Freddie will run off with Katy. froggie eyed Fred and Sinead grab Katy and attempt to go on a ferry. Just before getting on that ferry Sinead chickens out and wants to turn back. Fred agrees but the police pull them that moment .
No idea what else happened. Oh Lindsay and Cindy are a bit peeved mercy is bonking Alex. They tell her it's them or Alex.

I have some spoilers from a Facebook page!
They are very spoilery.. And I don't know when they happen, but they will.
~ Dennis finds out about Patrick abusing Maxine

~ Cindy hands herself in for the death of Dr Browning

~ Frazer gets a mystery phone call and Sandy wants to know what... she follows him to see where he is going. Could he be leading her to Joe?

~ Lindsey breaks some shattering news to someone...

~ One Hollyoaks resident uses a recent diagnoses to their advantage...

~ Sinead rushes baby Katy to hospital again and is horrified when she's told baby Katy has died. Just when we think things couldn't get worse for Sinead, she's accused of poisoning Baby Katy.
(turns out it's a heart problem though!) this happens send of March/Start of April.

They are all correct and technically already posted here, it's just the way it's been worded :haha: apart from Dennis, and yes, he does overhear an incident between Maxine and big paddy.

Last one I "assume" might be peris accident. But that's a guess.

The Katy and Sinead scenes are killing me knowing what's to come :cry:

I'm a heartless bitch, I just want them to hurry up so Diane can get to feeling bad. And I want the Finn-JP storyline to come to a head too and wipe the smug look off her face. Is it just me or did Sinead never used to be so common when she was first in the show? I used to quite like her, what with her being one of the only Liverpudlians on the series. Then her accent went more and more slackjawed and she became more and more trashy.

I'm a heartless bitch, I just want them to hurry up so Diane can get to feeling bad. And I want the Finn-JP storyline to come to a head too and wipe the smug look off her face. Is it just me or did Sinead never used to be so common when she was first in the show? I used to quite like her, what with her being one of the only Liverpudlians on the series. Then her accent went more and more slackjawed and she became more and more trashy.

I thought she was trashy pretty much from the start, absolutely couldnt stand her.

I thought she was trashy pretty much from the start, absolutely couldnt stand her.

:lol: She probably was; I remember them coming into it with the dad and Diane, and she was always sad about not being able to conceive, but not much else.

:lol: She probably was; I remember them coming into it with the dad and Diane, and she was always sad about not being able to conceive, but not much else.

The started her out as a proper proper nutjob, and then decided to keep that crown for Sienna

Oh aye, shes a good temp carer for Katy seeing as she STOLE a baby :dohh:

ETA: sorry the baby was abandoned and she tried to keep it but all the same like lol

Diane was never the character she was until Sinead got pregnant. They started her out something total different.

The started her out as a proper proper nutjob, and then decided to keep that crown for Sienna

Oh aye, shes a good temp carer for Katy seeing as she STOLE a baby :dohh:

ETA: sorry the baby was abandoned and she tried to keep it but all the same like lol

Diane was never the character she was until Sinead got pregnant. They started her out something total different.

Oh gosh, now I remember! Yes, she borrowed that baby from the hospital lmao :lol: Now she's Ms Holier-than-thou with two hellspawn stepchildren.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->