Hollyoaks

I really cant work out if it is or not, it all happened far too quickly!!

After Peri's fall down the stairs it's going to be revealed she has a brain tumor.

EXCITING!!!

Hollyoaks will kill off a main character in a whodunit storyline next month, Digital Spy can confirm.

Show bosses are planning to reveal the identity of the unlucky victim this afternoon (Monday, March 17).

Fans will find out who is being murdered when Hollyoaks releases a dramatic new trailer which previews the soap's spring storylines.

First look footage of the plot will see police detective Sam Lomax tell her colleague Sonny Valentine that the body of one local resident has been found.

Hollyoaks' executive producer Bryan Kirkwood first hinted at the storyline late last year, promising a whodunit plot that would "leave residents mistrusting even the closest around them".

A Hollyoaks source told Digital Spy: "The village will be left not puzzled about who had a motive, but who didn't. Residents will be looking across the dinner table not knowing if they are sharing mealtimes with the person responsible."

Other storylines previewed in the trailer will include John Paul's upcoming judgement day in court and the tragic outcome of Sinead's suspicions over baby Katy's health.

Maxine Minniver will also be seen facing testing times as she fears that she is pregnant, while Ste Hay will be shown torching a car as he remains caught up in the darker side of life in the village.

Hollyoaks fans will be able to see the trailer on Digital Spy today after it is released at 3.30pm.

I'm WAITING!

EXCITING!!!

Hollyoaks will kill off a main character in a whodunit storyline next month, Digital Spy can confirm.

Show bosses are planning to reveal the identity of the unlucky victim this afternoon (Monday, March 17).

Fans will find out who is being murdered when Hollyoaks releases a dramatic new trailer which previews the soap's spring storylines.

First look footage of the plot will see police detective Sam Lomax tell her colleague Sonny Valentine that the body of one local resident has been found.

Hollyoaks' executive producer Bryan Kirkwood first hinted at the storyline late last year, promising a whodunit plot that would "leave residents mistrusting even the closest around them".

A Hollyoaks source told Digital Spy: "The village will be left not puzzled about who had a motive, but who didn't. Residents will be looking across the dinner table not knowing if they are sharing mealtimes with the person responsible."

Other storylines previewed in the trailer will include John Paul's upcoming judgement day in court and the tragic outcome of Sinead's suspicions over baby Katy's health.

Maxine Minniver will also be seen facing testing times as she fears that she is pregnant, while Ste Hay will be shown torching a car as he remains caught up in the darker side of life in the village.

Hollyoaks fans will be able to see the trailer on Digital Spy today after it is released at 3.30pm.

I'm WAITING!

Oooohh! I wander who it will be :shrug:

EXCITING!!!

I'm WAITING!

All I'm thinking is 'Please not Darren or Dodger' :cloud9:

i just saw this too!!!!! who do we reckon?!?!?!

I dont think it will be Sinead unfortunately, or Ste, Dennis, Darren, Nancy

Maybe Frankie or Jack?

Cindy, Mercedes and Lindsay still have a way to go

Maybe it will be grace or trev?? we can live in hope!

See if its Sandy I'll be raging :grr: and know she's leaving but

I heard Sandys door is bring left open so i dont think so.
Hope its not Nancy or Darren. x

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K064afZi_DU

SO WHOOOOOOOOOO!!! :grr: Fraser?

This was posted by hollyoaks too
BitB3roCMAAQVoj.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K064afZi_DU

SO WHOOOOOOOOOO!!! :grr: Fraser?

This was posted by hollyoaks too
BitB3roCMAAQVoj.jpg

I'm thinking Fraser.. Kinda hoping it's Finn though!

I wander how paddy is going to react to Maxine being preggers x

Hmmm there was a lot of Maxine and Dodger there again...

Maybe he did get it reversed on the sly to control her?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->