Hollyoaks

Omg I was thinking that today too :haha:

from what I can see Silas is still imprisoned, Wills been doing his memoirs and Texas starts visiting him to get answers

Ooooh Nancy was being watched at the end of the E4 ep, I really hope there are more murders, maybe they can kill off some of the annoyig teens :haha: x x x

Do you think anyone avoids our spoilers :rofl:

Anyone got any spoilers for this years HO later? x x x

One rumour )no idea where it originated and not confirmed at all

Brendan is raped :cry:

Lets face it, none of them can act really :lol:

I don't avoid your spoilers :haha: I always go through the sky plus tv guide to see what's going to happen that week.

I can't imagine Will as a killer. I can imagine that creepy Doctor though - ewwww. I hope the Brendan spoiler isn't true :nope:

I think its Ally, from last nights e4 episode, I think there is subtle clues going on, so I have Ally, Walker and Will as my top 3 suspects

Maybe Ally and walker were in the same prison or psychatric hospital with Silas, so they are just folllowing what her says??

^thats a common thought theory I think too xxx

Here's a goody spoiler

Ash tries to gain access to the psychiatric hospital, but her diversions give Silas the opportunity to escape, and he heads to Texas flat and ties her up.

Not 50 shades like...:rofl:

I love spoilers, I ruin everything I watch by reading up spoilers but I can't help myself! x x x

Me too. I need to know! Tried to post more but my copy n paste seems to have gave up on me. But yeah, that's the best part :haha:

Abandoning this thread as the spoilers are too damn tempting and I have a sad little life that looks forward to hollyoaks! :rofl:

really?1 is that a true spolier? it so wouldnt happen in the real world ;-) lol

Hollyoaks is very realistic, what you on about? :haha:

I love spoilers, keep em coming!

I just managed to avoid reading all the spoilers, I'm impressed with my willpower :haha: I'm enjoying the 'Oaks too much to find out who the killer is yet. I was so shocked the other night when Lynsey was killed, I really did not see that coming :shock:

...my guilty pleasure has got interesting again :haha:

xx

I'm hoping they will manage to keep who the killer is a secret like they did with Lindsays death x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->