Hollyoaks

It looks like tonights E4 episode might be interesting, I've been reading the sky plus tv guide again :dohh:

Next week the oaks looks good! Someone should warn Texas though, maybe if we tell her, she could excape the village ;-)

I would LOVE Texas to be offed! Why oh why they had to take my lindsay I'll never know :'( hahaha

I use to watch hollyoaks all the time! Then i just gave up.

Lol i go through phases of this. I'll watch it for weeks on end and never miss one and then one days just be naaaah and avoid it for months and then im SUCKED BACK IN AGAIN :blush:

I sky plus it then watch like 8 in one go! That's why I avoid dem naughty spoilers!

I always watch it. Normally watch the Omnibus as i dont get the time in the week. Pl,us I find it better watching all 5 at once im not hanging then lol

What ever happened to the pregnant 13 year old?

I keep missing bits and bobs and wondering what happened to people LOL

It's just going silly

In last nights E4 episode the police went to Silas for the truth about something. One major problem i can see about that..

Why on earth would they believe what he says? :doh:

I think the storyline went pretty crap and they wrote that family out. They mentioned she had had her baby, and the wee boy(the father) got a pic or something and I think he deleted it from his phone. Case closed :haha:

I think the storyline went pretty crap and they wrote that family out. They mentioned she had had her baby, and the wee boy(the father) got a pic or something and I think he deleted it from his phone. Case closed :haha:

Wasn't that sineads brother?

yeah thats the one..meh I thought they were going to make a massive thing of it.

One thing bugging me about this Silas storyline...

The police were shocked when it turned out Will had been visiting Silas. Surely a high profile murderer would have his visits monitored or at the least, a record of visitors kept. So when he started talking about another killer, shouldn't one of the first things they should have done ave been to check his visitor list and see who's been in speaking to him? :dohh:

I get that Hollyoaks has brought him back because he makes ratings go up but they could do it without so many plotholes lol!

What about them believing him though when the police spoke to Silas about wills visit. Surely they wouldnt?! Lol

I love the rumour that

DI Small

could be the killer :rofl: Ace!

The longer this story goes on the more sure I am that the only person to die will be Silas, although if he could kill Leanne on his way out that woul be fab! x x x

Aye Leeanne or whatsherface Michaela.

Or Mercedes. I just hate her. In fact...all of the mcqueens. Hollyoaks is a much quieter place with out Myra McQueen I'm sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->