Holy indigestion!!! Anyone else??

Hey star! Doing okay just a little confused about my opks!

I got an almost positive today then it was a little fainter later on so I think I will put today as my positive then that means ovulation date would be tomorrow?

I was super worried me and the oh wouldn't get chance to dtd because of work schedules but we dtd yesterday and hopefully tomorrow so that should be it covered!

How's you lovely pregnant ladies?!

Opks can be very confusing... don't like doing them lol.
I'm doing okay thanks for asking:winkwink: Dealing with nausea and being extremely tired but hey not gonna complain at all. I know the nausea will ease up in a couple of weeks and I was prescribed anti nausea medicine so I'm hanging in there:winkwink:
I'm crossing fingers and toes that this will be your month!!
Lots of :dust to you my dear:winkwink:
Gives updates on how you're feeling later! :hugs:

Hey! Glad you got some nausea medicine! I think I am 3dpo at the moment! Only thing going on is an extremely stuffy nose and sneezing but my LO has chicken pox and a cold so it's probably from her! X

Hey! Glad you got some nausea medicine! I think I am 3dpo at the moment! Only thing going on is an extremely stuffy nose and sneezing but my LO has chicken pox and a cold so it's probably from her! X

Oooh poor little kid.. chicken pox sucks... but have you had chicken pox when you were little? If not, it's definitely good your child has it now. I don't think it's good if you get it while pregnant. Don't remember what could happen I just know it's not good for the baby...
Hope your little one is not too miserable:hugs:

Hey sheeps... i saw a thread about chickenpox here https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/2426447-chickenpox.html
Maybe it helps... hope your lo recovers soon and gl this cycle!! Keep us posted!

AFM, had my first appointment yest and only did iron and blood sugar tests. Both seem fine (hb 14.4 and sugar 5.2) but the mf is worried about diabetes given my symptoms so she will keep tracking. Apart from that im actually losing weight coz of the nausea i guess but she said not to worry and eat what i can.

How u doing star? How's the nausea now? And i checked up on the ultrasounds and even asked the mf... fear of litigation and commercial culture is driving the demand, same with home dopplers, so it's something worth thinking about. Hope this helps https://www.whattoexpect.com/wom/pregnancy/0723/is-your-doctor-ordering-too-many-ultrasounds-.aspx

Thanks Ragnhild .. she's luckily not too bad and doesn't have too many spots! I had it when I was little so phew!

I'm actually 3dpo today not yesterday .. I'm trying not to symptom spot as I know it's not even possible yet!

Diabetes worries me for if I get pregnant! I'm not the smallest person but I'm not like the size of a house either but I had to have the glucose tests last time to check for it and I'm bigger now than I was first time .. hope you don't get it x

Good to hear... chickenpox isnt the most fun experience but better to have it than worry later.
Thanks sheeps... don't think diabetes has anything to do with size though so don't worry. My cousin who is tiny had it and i'm avg slightly small actually and i'm still at risk. It's more about your family history it turns out not even lifestyle so there's nothing much you can do and size should hardly be a concern.

Good to know! I worry to much about size .. last time I was pregnant she basically said we need to keep an eye on you because your overweight!

:wacko: Lol i think sometimes they just go by what's in the manual without even thinking about you as a person... i told her i'm worried i'm losing weight coz if nausea and instead of saying anything about that she quoted statistics about how the average weight gain has increased over the last 10 years and how it taxes the health system :dohh:

Hey sheeps... i saw a thread about chickenpox here https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/2426447-chickenpox.html
Maybe it helps... hope your lo recovers soon and gl this cycle!! Keep us posted!

AFM, had my first appointment yest and only did iron and blood sugar tests. Both seem fine (hb 14.4 and sugar 5.2) but the mf is worried about diabetes given my symptoms so she will keep tracking. Apart from that im actually losing weight coz of the nausea i guess but she said not to worry and eat what i can.

How u doing star? How's the nausea now? And i checked up on the ultrasounds and even asked the mf... fear of litigation and commercial culture is driving the demand, same with home dopplers, so it's something worth thinking about. Hope this helps https://www.whattoexpect.com/wom/pregnancy/0723/is-your-doctor-ordering-too-many-ultrasounds-.aspx

Hi ladies:winkwink:
I'm doing okay so far, 7 weeks today:happydance:
Nausea is very up and down here, yesterday was feeling very good today more nauseous but I'm hanging in there. I'm trying to snack here and there to not get too empty in my belly, seems to help little:winkwink:
I do get hungry very fast now so I eat all day long lmao:haha:
I'm going to get on the scale now before taking a shower to see how much I have lost, probably a few pounds. Can't wait to feel less sick and start enjoying the pregnancy more:winkwink:
Still got a while until I get to see our little peanut.. wish the time could go a little faster!!

Glad to hear your doing well!

I'm 5dpo today I think! It's actually going quite quick .. not really had any symptoms but implantation isn't supposed to happen yet anyway x

Hi star I'm good thank you .. ovia shows today as af due today but I ovulate later than it estimated to it actually says 3 days which I think it will be .. not sure this month .. I have a few symptoms but last cycle I thought I had all the symptoms too!

How are you getting on?

Haha totally get ya sheeps... Last nov i had "all" the symptoms but af came anyway. And in jan i had none so who knows how it works!? Are you planning to test anytime soon?

I actually feel good as in not many symptoms! Just boobs hurt! I was going to wait and test with the OH but he actually proposed last night and I've been trying to think of something nice I can gift him! What's better than a positive test ... If it is positive .. If not I'm not actually too bothered this cycle as we have a few events coming up and I'd love to get some good exercise in!

Il keep you posted! I might test around lunch time after a 4 ish hour hold

I just caved and tested .. SMU and 2 hour hold!!

2 minute mark!

I'm going to have to pick some pink dye up later!

Attachments

• received_10158269522440451.jpg
    received_10158269522440451.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 9
Omg sheeps.. Cant wait pick up the pink dye and try to hold longer and post. Yayyy so excited :happydance: . And congrats on the proposal btw.. you sure seem to be on the way to give the best gift to him :hugs:

I feel guilty I tested without him but I'm sure he will overlook it! I've got the tests and going to test in about an hour then it will be 4 hours .. more if I can hold!

I think I might have a bfp! Faint but definitely there!!

Attachments

• 20170216_143305.jpg
    20170216_143305.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 20170216_143524.jpg
    20170216_143524.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 7
omg i see it too yayyyyyyyy congrats!! :hgappydance:

did you test with fmu again today???

Thank you!! Tested this morning with fmu and I have a bfp! Going to test again next week when my tests come x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->