Holy indigestion!!! Anyone else??

Sounds like you ladies are getting on great! Waiting for appointments suck!

I am just waiting for O day .. my ovia app said my fertile weekend begins in 5 days then it randomly changed to 7?! Going to start testing in about a week I think for LH

Hey sheeps.. I havent used ovia but did you change any of the inputs? Mine changed both O and expected AF only once i fiddled with the parameters. And do you chart bbt also? Good luck with the opks!

I don't think I changed anything! At least I have the opks now I don't relying on ovia was a good idea! 😂

Also I don't chart ... yet .. only will if if it's taking a while

I don't think I changed anything! At least I have the opks now I don't relying on ovia was a good idea! 😂

Ya then it's strange about ovia... haha you're right my app has been totally wrong at times... it didnt just miss O but even the entire fertile window last nov so i also think opks are the way to go. Have heard great things about charting on these forums but the midwife said it takes years to build an accurate database so i did the same as you.

So now finally i have my first appointment set for Feb 7. Although the funny thing is they said that they wont take a test to confirm the pregnancy but treat me as pregnant and the HPT is enough.. does that sound normal to you guys!?!? Haha anyway i ordered digis online after she said that just to be sure!!

Okay ladies so here comes an update from me!! I'm soooo excited:happydance:
The first blood test they did was 5.91 I misunderstood and thought she said 9.1 lol now 1 week after the first blood drawn they wanted to do a second one to make sure it's viable and it's today 651!!! Yaaaiiiiiiii:happydance:
That means that Clearblue and First response detected positive at 5.91 my ladies!!! Which is awesome!! It just shows how sensitive both of these tests are:winkwink:

I can't wait for my first appointment now, I can finally relax a little!!!
Oh and I will take a digi just for fun of it:happydance:

I took a first response rapid instead of a digi because I wanted to see how strong the line is now lol. I don't want to get stressed by a digi if it say something else lol.

Attachments

• WP_20170125_09_51_59_Pro.jpg
    WP_20170125_09_51_59_Pro.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 14
When I had appointments first time round I never got bloods taken or tested I had to literally wait until the first scan ..

Wow fantastic numbers! So exciting

Hi are you guys doing Sheeps and Ragnhild?

I'm so bloated it's ridiculous:wacko: and constipated but I'm trying to think positive and that it will be better soon:winkwink:
My youngest son ever since he was little always wants to snuggle with my belly when he is tired or sit with me and I can't say yet that I'm pregnant and he keeps on tickle it and squeezing my belly lol I'm like "mama's belly is hurting please don't squeeze so hard" lol. He is adorable though, he is gentle little fella:winkwink: Think he will be a great big brother 💜

Oh well it's weekend and total relaxation and hubby and one of my son's has a cold now.. just hope I don't get it "knock on wood".
I usually don't get sick even if the boys are sick so hopefully I don't get any:winkwink:

Hi are you guys doing Sheeps and Ragnhild?

I'm so bloated it's ridiculous:wacko: and constipated but I'm trying to think positive and that it will be better soon:winkwink:
My youngest son ever since he was little always wants to snuggle with my belly when he is tired or sit with me and I can't say yet that I'm pregnant and he keeps on tickle it and squeezing my belly lol I'm like "mama's belly is hurting please don't squeeze so hard" lol. He is adorable though, he is gentle little fella:winkwink: Think he will be a great big brother 💜

Oh well it's weekend and total relaxation and hubby and one of my son's has a cold now.. just hope I don't get it "knock on wood".
I usually don't get sick even if the boys are sick so hopefully I don't get any:winkwink:

Sounds like a "mysig" weekend star! Haha the situation with your youngest son sounds adorable :hugs:

Trying to relax this weekend but I have no symptoms except being extremely tired, and bad hair and skin... and that actually kind of worries me! Took a digi with week indicator but at this point it just says 3+ so didn't help much with my nerves.., does this sound normal to not have many symptoms? I'm 5+4 today I guess.. and wishing for morning sickness unbelievably!!!

:winkwink:No don't think you anything to worry about symptom wise:winkwink: If you were to take a first response or other red dye tests right now instead of a digi you will see that the test line is so much more darker than the control line. I have done that to calm myself down lol.
Here is an example, I took a dollar test yesterday lol yeah couldn't help it lol but test line is sooo dark and I think this pregnancy is going to go well, habe good vibes on that.

Attachments

• WP_20170127_10_04_49_Pro.jpg
    WP_20170127_10_04_49_Pro.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 4
Thanks star!! Gonna buy the non digis today now lol. How are you feeling?
@sheeps: any updates?

Thanks star!! Gonna buy the non digis today now lol. How are you feeling?
@sheeps: any updates?

I'm feeling okay Ragnhild, thanks for asking:winkwink: Tired but ill take it it's worth the whole outcome of it lol.
Hubby is counting down to our road trip to Colorado in beginning of June. Don't get me wrong I love vacations but I'm a little nervous because I know I'm going to be dealing with a back that hurts the whole trip.. I will be about 23 weeks along when we go on the trip. Yeah it's going to be interesting lol. But we have booked campsites and hubby has used a lot of time to plan everything so unless something really bad happens we are going ( hope not of course).
It's 8.20 am here and our boys actually slept in a little:winkwink:
Put out a picture when you have taken a test?
I'm 5+2 today and when I took that test on Thursday I still got excited every time I see those lines lmao:happydance:

The trip sounds great for family time... You should def go if you feel upto it.

I actually feel less tired after the weekend so the work also has something to do with it... haha so not lookimg forward to monday! All i feel like doing is watching tv and staying in bed ;)

Hey ladies I'm glad your doing well! I'm in my fertile week now :)

Thanks! I don't remember if you guys used opks but I'm due to ov any day now and is it normal to have no line whatsoever on an opks at this point? I remember when I used them before they would have a faint line then slowly go up to positive but these are stark white and my fertile score on ovia is 9.5 x

Sounds strange sheeps.. ive used opks but always digis although ive heard of the line darkening on the non-digis as you say. Well first ovia could be wrong as it seemed to be last time. But still, i would post this question in the feb thread and ask for some experienced people like cppeace for help. Hope you get that positive soon!!!

Thanks! I mean it could well have a line tomorrow but I just thought it would have at least a faint one by now!

Hey star! Doing okay just a little confused about my opks!

I got an almost positive today then it was a little fainter later on so I think I will put today as my positive then that means ovulation date would be tomorrow?

I was super worried me and the oh wouldn't get chance to dtd because of work schedules but we dtd yesterday and hopefully tomorrow so that should be it covered!

How's you lovely pregnant ladies?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->