Holy indigestion!!! Anyone else??

Only an hour time difference then... no more spotting i hope?

Ah I didn't realise .. Not much difference then! Its stopped at the moment!

Im not sure because the spotting keeps stopping and starting so most of me thinks its AF x

Usually when it's IB it's more scanty like how you describe Sheeps:winkwink: I'm not trying to give you false hopes here but it might be! Are you past due on af now?
I couldn't help it, went in to family dollar for something else and came out with a genetic blue dye test lol. I just want to make sure lines are darkening more and it sure does:winkwink:
I think this is my last test lol, I don't even need the digi:winkwink:

Attachments

• WP_20170120_09_42_47_Pro.jpg
    WP_20170120_09_42_47_Pro.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 7
My af usually starts with spotting but usually red spotting then af .. this is barely noticeable but it still could be af shes not always reliable 😂 she was due yesterday!

Ooh brilliant line! Definitely don't need a digital!

My af usually starts with spotting but usually red spotting then af .. this is barely noticeable but it still could be af shes not always reliable 😂 she was due yesterday!

Ooh brilliant line! Definitely don't need a digital!

Thinking about testing yet sheeps??

And sheeps and star: is it good to keep poas testing? i only took one yesterday and didn't buy more today but will get some for the weekend. Planning to go for a blood test monday.

I don't think im testing .. spotting is heavier so definitely think its af now but ordered opks today so all prepared for next cycle!

With my first one I did one normal test and one digital and then never tested again .. I just waited for my scan and knew everything was okay because my symptoms were progressing and I was feeling more preganant :)

Yeah I think I'm done testing now:winkwink: looks good:winkwink:
I'm just counting down the weeks to my first appointment:happydance:

Exciting! That's the worse part is waiting so long for scans etc x

Hey girls sorry the question might be tmi but i can't find clear answers online so turning to you.. I feel as though my urine color is brighter than usual. I'm definitely drinking the same amount of fluid and usually its very light since i keep myself hydrated. Did any of you notice a chance with your earlier pgs.. Im wondering if it means i need more water, or that some hormonal changes have caused the color difference.

I don't remember that changing .. it could just be hormones .. have you started taking any prenatal vitamins or anything?

When I started on folic acid this month it turned my pee bright orange for a few days!

Hey girls sorry the question might be tmi but i can't find clear answers online so turning to you.. I feel as though my urine color is brighter than usual. I'm definitely drinking the same amount of fluid and usually its very light since i keep myself hydrated. Did any of you notice a chance with your earlier pgs.. Im wondering if it means i need more water, or that some hormonal changes have caused the color difference.

I have noticed that my urine is more darker and sometimes cloudy and has a stronger smell. It's most likely the hormones. But of course if you are dehydrated or not drinking enough it will get dark:winkwink:
Hope your trip is awesome:thumbup:

Thanks star and sheeps!! Haha it turned out to be the beetroot i was eating on my new "healthy" kick, coz the color is mostly back to normal now. The trip was great the first day and the next day there were so many problems and delays with the stress i ended up super stressed.. So now ive decided no more trips until I'm more comfortable with everything! How are you both.. Any updates sheeps?

Ahh haha beetroot! Sorry to hear your trip was stressful!

Nothing new here .. af is just about finished .. ever since I had my implant out she doesn't last too log which is nice! Fertile week starts in about a week and ordered opks so hopefully can pin point the right day!

Ahh haha beetroot! Sorry to hear your trip was stressful!

Nothing new here .. af is just about finished .. ever since I had my implant out she doesn't last too log which is nice! Fertile week starts in about a week and ordered opks so hopefully can pin point the right day!

Good luck catching that eggie sheeps.. fx for you!!!

Good luck Sheeps:winkwink: keep us updated on your journey:hugs:
Nothing new here either except starting to really feel symptoms kicking in now lol. I still thinking about getting a digi just because I want to see the words lol yeah I know it's stupid but...
I wanna try the weeks estimator again. I tried it in September so I might get one this week lol.

Ragnhild I'm sorry your trip was so stressful... hopefully next trip will be better:winkwink: How are you feeling though Chica? What due date have you? I think mines is either September 29 or October 2. But I think the September date is more accurate but won't know until my first appointment:winkwink:

Nothing new here either except starting to really feel symptoms kicking in now lol. I still thinking about getting a digi just because I want to see the words lol yeah I know it's stupid but...
I wanna try the weeks estimator again. I tried it in September so I might get one this week lol.

Ragnhild I'm sorry your trip was so stressful... hopefully next trip will be better:winkwink: How are you feeling though Chica? What due date have you? I think mines is either September 29 or October 2. But I think the September date is more accurate but won't know until my first appointment:winkwink:

Haha star I was thinking just now about getting a digi too just coz i still can't believe and think that i'm imagining everything!! I won't have the appointment until 8 weeks like feb 10 or so which is soooo far away.. haha this whole journey is full of waits i had no idea.

I have major reflux and need 3 pillows to sleep, but no other symptoms i can think of. Oh and cm sometimes feels like nothing sometimes wet but then when i check its just very less and gel-like so dunno what it means. Also is it normal to feel some kind of "twinges"... i read it's most likely the uterus expanding and these pains definitely feel different from AF.

My date is sep 22 but then i O late so i'm estimating it will be around sep 25 actually... so cool if yours is sep too we will be just a few days apart then!

Haha star I was thinking just now about getting a digi too just coz i still can't believe and think that i'm imagining everything!! I won't have the appointment until 8 weeks like feb 10 or so which is soooo far away.. haha this whole journey is by full of waits i had no idea.

I have major reflux and need 3 pillows to sleep, but no other symptoms i can think of. Oh and cm sometimes feels like nothing sometimes wet but then when i check its just very less and gel-like so dunno what it means. Also is it normal to feel some kind of "twinges"... i read it's most likely the uterus expanding and these pains definitely feel different from AF.

My date is sep 22 but then i O late so i'm estimating it will be around sep 25 actually... so cool if yours is sep too we will be just a few days apart then!

I got my appointment February 23, feels like an eternity until that day:wacko:
I think I will be 8+6 that day. I hope the weeks fly a little fast so I could see my little peanut!!💜
I have cramping on and off but it's different from Af cramps, these feel very much like mild contractions which is normal, it's like you say it's the uterus expanding:winkwink:

Sounds like you ladies are getting on great! Waiting for appointments suck!

I am just waiting for O day .. my ovia app said my fertile weekend begins in 5 days then it randomly changed to 7?! Going to start testing in about a week I think for LH

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->