Holy indigestion!!! Anyone else??

IM PREGNANT!!!!!!!:headspin::wohoo:
I took my last Clearblue and came straight up positive!!! I'm going out in a bit to get some more test I have to buy a digi also:thumbup:

I took my last Clearblue and came straight up positive!!! I'm going out in a bit to get some more test I have to buy a digi also:thumbup:

:happydance::happydance:
Congrats star!!!! So happy for you... wishing you H&H 9 months :hugs:

:happydance::happydance:
Congrats star!!!! So happy for you... wishing you H&H 9 months :hugs:

Thank you so so much :hugs:
I did one Clearblue digital and one more Clearblue, the digi said negative but normal one was positive. But I know it's probably still early for the digi but I couldn't help it lol.
I'm gonna do one with Smu in a bit and see if there is a difference because I have gotten stronger with Smu before :winkwink:

Also other symptoms that I have is sore tailbone, stuffy nose, feeling cold during the day but body is very warm. And I guess the brown cm was implantation :happydance: Head aches on and off, nausea on and off. Oh and yesterday I kept getting cramps only in my right foot, very sensitive to smells, emotional but a very calm mood compare to when af arrives.

Oh and forgot another symptom, I have been sweating a lot even if I was feeling very cold. Also had a feeling of getting a yeast infection but nothing have happened so far and feeling of having a UTI but not having that either.

I have called my doctor today and asked for a blood test too since I had a miscarriage I'm a little nervous so I wanna make sure the numbers goes up:thumbup: waiting for them to call me back:winkwink:

When are you testing Sheeps and what test are you using? I wanna try frers but I'm so scared to see a bfn on them lol...
I do have two clearblues left so I'll probably do one tomorrow and one on Friday when Af is due .

Af is due Thursday so possibly Thursday if she's not here! I have clearblue but different than the ones you have (not sure what's different about them)

I think I'm out! Spotting started today and I usually spot before AF .. she is due tomorrow .. not too sad about it as it was our first cycle fully trying but also not using opks or anything so it was all a bit of a guess .. the thing that annoys me the most is I had what I felt were symptoms .. mainly my boobs .. they have been feeling heavy and sore and had shooting pains in them today .. Im feeling a bit sick but I'll just have to see if she turns up in full force .. I think she will though because I'm cramping x

I think I'm out! Spotting started today and I usually spot before AF .. she is due tomorrow .. not too sad about it as it was our first cycle fully trying but also not using opks or anything so it was all a bit of a guess .. the thing that annoys me the most is I had what I felt were symptoms .. mainly my boobs .. they have been feeling heavy and sore and had shooting pains in them today .. Im feeling a bit sick but I'll just have to see if she turns up in full force .. I think she will though because I'm cramping x

So sorry sheeps... i think i'm out too as i've had pre-AF symptoms since yesterday. Due today but can vary by a few days each cycle so i'm not holding my breath... still even then her arrival always brings tears :(

I promised an update but I feel guilty putting this up if any of you ladies are out....

I did one Clearblue again this morning and there is no denying that I'm pregnant.. The line is much more blue than it looks in the picture. I don't know why my camera is like this.

Attachments

• WP_20170118_07_14_58_Pro.jpg
    WP_20170118_07_14_58_Pro.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 11
Hey don't be silly!! I'm always so happy to see people get bfps! Eek your definitely pregnant! 🎉

Thank you so very much all of you:hugs:
I will still be here and cheer for your Bfps until I'm about to pop lol!! I promise:winkwink:

Lol good to hear! I had my self convinced this cycle my boobs are killing me! They usually hurt a little around af and I'm annoyed that my IC had such a pink line even after the time frame .. maybe my spotting will calm down but I honestly think it will be af I'm just wishful thinking!

Just lovvit when someone gets a BFP. Congrats. I have no symptoms so I dont think this month I really have a chance. 6months ttc #2. A bit hardhearted.

Haha star.. i love seeing other BFPs too.. congrats again! And great you will stick around... please share your pg journey with us :)

sheeps: i hear ya... i have myself convinced almost every month lol.. idk if myths are true but i think my head messes with my cycle so this month i promised not to but it's hard :( are you still going to test tomorrow as planned?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->