Homemade food gifts-share your ideas!

sounds so simple to use the slow cooker :) Totally going to try it when I'm over my sickness!

Just very basic fun type things I done last year to be sold off on christmas jumper day in my work for charity .
Snowman soup
Marshmallow snowmen
Sweetie santa sleighs
I'm sure I've got pics on faceboook will see If I can hunt them down
Might do the peppermint creams this year to
Xx

Fudge here too, I make a vanilla fudge and a chocolate fudge. It went wrong last year though it was all mushy (still gave it away though it tasted yum!!) so fingers crossed I get it right this time!!

How did you do it? Slow cooker? If so add 100g sifted icing sugar (just done that one last batch and it wasnt gooey)

I'd love some slow cooker fudge recipes :)

I too would love some slow cooker fudge recipes!! I love my slow cooker and fudge, I can attempt to make as gifts but may eat it myself :winkwink:

i use 400g choc (i use 200white and 200 milk....and for special occasions i use choc orange instead of plain milk)
Tin of condensed milk
Bung it in SC on high for 1 hour stiring every 10 mins, sift in 100g icing sugar. Put into a lined tray or whatever you prefer and set in fridge over night.

I am also making a few Crochet Happy Hippos one for my daughter and her friends.

Here is the recipe i use for those asking

Slow cooker fudge is awesome thete are loads of recipes on one of those fb slow cooker pages

I used to follow bit it fills up my feed

Tried xmas pudding vodka at a friends recently definitely going to make that will post recipe when I have it

Have done chutney. Mince
Meat and spiced vodka before
Going to try the edible coal that would be great

Coal not my idea -- there's a link on the first page of these posts

So I made the fudge!!!!

It was super simple to do and set within an hour!! Now to test out different flavors. Can't believe how much one batch produces though :happydance:

We just went apple picking and have a bunch of apples (DH went crazy and picked 38 lbs!) so I'm going to try making apple liqueur for some people:

https://boozedandinfused.com/2012/02/25/apple-liqueur/

I'm also going to make fudge for the chocolate lovers, fruit cake for DH's stepfather, and some cookies for various other people.

We just went apple picking and have a bunch of apples (DH went crazy and picked 38 lbs!) so I'm going to try making apple liqueur for some people:

https://boozedandinfused.com/2012/02/25/apple-liqueur/

I'm also going to make fudge for the chocolate lovers, fruit cake for DH's stepfather, and some cookies for various other people.

Ooh, thanks for that. We have an apple tree down the lane (common ground so anyone can pick them), I'm going to try this too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->