Honey&Cinnamon babies in the making!!!

It better! I'm on an eating pineapple streak now that I'm in 2ww :rofl: with all these stones and herbs and natural brews I can't help but feel like a witch! Very Halloween appropriate :winkwink:

Greenpear do you eat the pineapple core or just the fruit and how much? I've read so much different info about pineapple. Last month I ate pineapple everyday for the first 5dpo because I read it could cause miscarriage. Then I read that you shouldn't eat the fruit at all and only the core so I'm so confused...

Hi ladies

sorry I've been awol lol! I have been abit stressed last few days so haven't had the energy to log on.

Sorry AF got you GreenOrchid, keep up the honey and cinnamon and you will sure be in for a BFP in the future :thumbup:

Love all this talk about fertility bracelets, don't think I can get anything like that over here, but funny you should all be talking about it as I made myself a pink and blue maternity bracelet months ago out of scoobies and I never take it off. I wear it so that when I'm down I look at it and think positively about having a :baby: and I look at the colours and wonder if it will be 'Jasmin-May' (that's our girls name) or 'George' (also known a yiorgos in greek, that's our boys name). Maybe just believing enough in something even if it's not the real deal will help? Hope so :winkwink:

Had my honey and cinnamon again today but starting to worry that AF may be near as getting (tmi alert!) creamy CM after being dry for a while after ovulation. I always get this before AF. It's hardly any but it's there and making me scared.:argh:

How's everyone else? :flower:

It better! I'm on an eating pineapple streak now that I'm in 2ww :rofl: with all these stones and herbs and natural brews I can't help but feel like a witch! Very Halloween appropriate :winkwink:

Greenpear do you eat the pineapple core or just the fruit and how much? I've read so much different info about pineapple. Last month I ate pineapple everyday for the first 5dpo because I read it could cause miscarriage. Then I read that you shouldn't eat the fruit at all and only the core so I'm so confused...

:dohh: really? Oh man I'm not sure then. I'm eating canned one :rofl: but there is so much contradictory info out there :shrug: I'm not sure then....Off I go to do some search...

Jasmin-May is such a beautiful name. Does it have any family meaning?

Hi ladies

sorry I've been awol lol! I have been abit stressed last few days so haven't had the energy to log on.

Sorry AF got you GreenOrchid, keep up the honey and cinnamon and you will sure be in for a BFP in the future :thumbup:

Love all this talk about fertility bracelets, don't think I can get anything like that over here, but funny you should all be talking about it as I made myself a pink and blue maternity bracelet months ago out of scoobies and I never take it off. I wear it so that when I'm down I look at it and think positively about having a :baby: and I look at the colours and wonder if it will be 'Jasmin-May' (that's our girls name) or 'George' (also known a yiorgos in greek, that's our boys name). Maybe just believing enough in something even if it's not the real deal will help? Hope so :winkwink:

Had my honey and cinnamon again today but starting to worry that AF may be near as getting (tmi alert!) creamy CM after being dry for a while after ovulation. I always get this before AF. It's hardly any but it's there and making me scared.:argh:

How's everyone else? :flower:

I agree, I think a lot of it is about intention and your little bracelet sounds lovely :) I really really hope :af: doesn't get you.

Ok, scoop on pineapple and fruit: if you eat little bit of pineapple, it will help implantation. If you eat lots, and I mean LOTS then there is a possibility of miscarriage. As for other fruit - eat it! it's good for you and I didn't find any articles about fruit being bad...

Awesome, I will be eating plenty of pineapple in the first few dpo in the future :)

Jasmin-May is such a beautiful name. Does it have any family meaning?

Thanks, yep. May is my Mama's adopted mother's name, so my adopted grandma. And my husband loves the name Jasmin and the idea of calling her jazz for short as we are both music orientated. So became the name Jasmin-May. :happydance:

Ok, scoop on pineapple and fruit: if you eat little bit of pineapple, it will help implantation. If you eat lots, and I mean LOTS then there is a possibility of miscarriage. As for other fruit - eat it! it's good for you and I didn't find any articles about fruit being bad...

I recently read in a preggo mag that a lady tried everything to try and induce her over due labour including eating tones of pineapple.... as you can guess it didn't work. Fruity tooty lol!:winkwink:

Haha she must have been so frustrated. Well, really, most likely a miscarriage is caused by some type of hormonal problem, or virus or something. I was dead sick right around the time I conceived and I think that's what caused my MC so the best thing to do is be healthy as possible, eat good food, excersise and take folic acid....oh and honey and cinnamon :winkwink:

Hey futrbabymaker!!! Hello and welcome to our lovely group of crazy honey munching, crazy mummy's in the making :wave:

How's you? Xx

Thank you :) I am doing well. I'd be better if I had a baby to cuddle, but other than that everything is perfect.

Welcome to the group Futrbabymaker!!! Congrats on your wedding!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->