Honey&Cinnamon babies in the making!!!

Can I ask if any of you ladies monitor your cervix? Its just that I have noticed a small pimple like bump to the side of my opening and wondered if thats normal?

I agree i would go to the dr. and get it checked. This may sound silly but i still have a problem feeling my cervix i dont know what to look or feel for, a lot of this confused me, i never felt an opening either just a gum ball feeling thing when i felt??:shrug:

Hey ladies....thanks to Jennifer Ann I'm part of the thread now!!:happydance: So can someone explain the honey and cinnamon thing for me???

Hey ladies....thanks to Jennifer Ann I'm part of the thread now!!:happydance: So can someone explain the honey and cinnamon thing for me???

WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!! eat a spoon-full of honey sprinkled with cinnamon every day.. :)

we are gonna get our :baby::baby:

I think it's too much if a coincidence that 3 (right?) of you h&c ladies got BFPs after starting it! Soooo I'm going to start! :) I have the cinnamon but I'll pick up some honey tomorrow!

Can I ask if any of you ladies monitor your cervix? Its just that I have noticed a small pimple like bump to the side of my opening and wondered if thats normal?

Wabblit, yes, I get that too sometimes. It's basically a cervix pimple formed when the glands that secrete cm get clogged up. It's called a nabothian cyst. I would get it checked out if you're worried just to be on the safe side, but don't worry yourself over it.

I have been having terrible Ov pain today... and super nauseas, did anyone experience this? I am going to start H&C tomorrow because today i didnt make over to the store :)

I occasionally get nausea as well around O time, and I just chalk it up to changing hormones, but it's always very minor. Welcome to honey and cinnamon! Hope you catch that egg :)

Welcome to all the new ladies :hi: This has been a very lucky month for this thread and it's great to get all the new energy in here!

This morning it was really cold and I enjoyed my honey and cinnamon on my oatmeal...so yummy :)

Welcome to all the new ladies :hi: This has been a very lucky month for this thread and it's great to get all the new energy in here!

This morning it was really cold and I enjoyed my honey and cinnamon on my oatmeal...so yummy :)

Yum! I eat oatmeal most mornings, it's actually cinnamon sugar oatmeal...guess Ive got a head start on the cinnamon part! Haha

I think it's too much if a coincidence that 3 (right?) of you h&c ladies got BFPs after starting it! Soooo I'm going to start! :) I have the cinnamon but I'll pick up some honey tomorrow!

Welcome! Tell us about yourself! :)

Thank you! :) Sigh, my story. Here goes! I just turned 30 and my hubby is 29. We have been TTC a year after getting married last October. I went off bcp right after the wedding and my cycles have been long and irregular ever since. I've only had like 5 cycles. My last cycle was 123 days and ended when I took Provera. My dr was going to prescribe Clomid but wanted me to have an hsg first. I had thr hsg Monday which showed that my tubes were open, but I have a large polyp or fibroid. So now I need surgery to investigate and hopefully remove whatever it is. Hoping to get all this sorted out quickly. I never expected it to be this hard! Anyway - Happy to be joining this group!! :)

Thank you! :) Sigh, my story. Here goes! I just turned 30 and my hubby is 29. We have been TTC a year after getting married last October. I went off bcp right after the wedding and my cycles have been long and irregular ever since. I've only had like 5 cycles. My last cycle was 123 days and ended when I took Provera. My dr was going to prescribe Clomid but wanted me to have an hsg first. I had thr hsg Monday which showed that my tubes were open, but I have a large polyp or fibroid. So now I need surgery to investigate and hopefully remove whatever it is. Hoping to get all this sorted out quickly. I never expected it to be this hard! Anyway - Happy to be joining this group!! :)

Oh no you need surgery, im sorry.. if it helps my friend has a very big fibroid and her dr. told her that even though its painful not to remove it till she does have kids and it wont hurt her chances of getting preg. But i guess it depends on the fibroid. GOOD LUCK TO YOU and hopefully you can get it all taken care of!

:hi: to all the new girls. Don't forget to add the H&C sparkly to your signature too x

Hi Ladies!

I just read about your thread from another thread. I'm going to try the honey and cinnamon combo together, starting from tomorrow! I think i'll be adding it in my tea :) Has anyone had any good news whilst they have been taking cinnamon and honey?

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"