Honey&Cinnamon babies in the making!!!

Hi Ladies!

I just read about your thread from another thread. I'm going to try the honey and cinnamon combo together, starting from tomorrow! I think i'll be adding it in my tea :) Has anyone had any good news whilst they have been taking cinnamon and honey?

xx

Welcome ksp :flower: We've had three bfps in the last couple of weeks from ladies taking our special potion :happydance: Love your signature line :)

:hi: to all the new girls. Don't forget to add the H&C sparkly to your signature too x

Hey how do i add it to my signature?

https://img-s3-01.mytextgraphics.com/sparklee/2011/11/03/5871a4e926b360180fdce803a9bb3224.gif

Jenniferann, hit "reply with quote" to this reply, and then copy the code for the sparklee, then go to your User CP and edit signature and paste into the box for you signature.

:hi: to all the new girls. Don't forget to add the H&C sparkly to your signature too x

Hey how do i add it to my signature?

https://img-s3-01.mytextgraphics.com/sparklee/2011/11/03/5871a4e926b360180fdce803a9bb3224.gif

Jenniferann, hit "reply with quote" to this reply, and then copy the code for the sparklee, then go to your User CP and edit signature and paste into the box for you signature.

Yeah!!! i did it!! thank you!! I took my second dose of honey and cinnamon today :thumbup:

Hi Ladies!

I just read about your thread from another thread. I'm going to try the honey and cinnamon combo together, starting from tomorrow! I think i'll be adding it in my tea :) Has anyone had any good news whilst they have been taking cinnamon and honey?

xx

:wave: Welcome!!!

Thank you! :) Sigh, my story. Here goes! I just turned 30 and my hubby is 29. We have been TTC a year after getting married last October. I went off bcp right after the wedding and my cycles have been long and irregular ever since. I've only had like 5 cycles. My last cycle was 123 days and ended when I took Provera. My dr was going to prescribe Clomid but wanted me to have an hsg first. I had thr hsg Monday which showed that my tubes were open, but I have a large polyp or fibroid. So now I need surgery to investigate and hopefully remove whatever it is. Hoping to get all this sorted out quickly. I never expected it to be this hard! Anyway - Happy to be joining this group!! :)

Oh no you need surgery, im sorry.. if it helps my friend has a very big fibroid and her dr. told her that even though its painful not to remove it till she does have kids and it wont hurt her chances of getting preg. But i guess it depends on the fibroid. GOOD LUCK TO YOU and hopefully you can get it all taken care of!

Mine actually doesn't cause any pain, heavy bleeding, or any of the "typical symptoms", doctors didn't even suspect anything until they saw it on the hsg. My dr said it could be a factor in why I haven't gotten pregnant yet (I also don't ovulate regularly, but that's a whole different issue :dohh:) which is why she wants to remove it. I think depending on the size, it could interfere with implantation. :shrug:

Crap just realized I forgot to get honey at the grocery store this morning!! :dohh:

Crap just realized I forgot to get honey at the grocery store this morning!! :dohh:

aww no!!!

I had 2 large fibroids removed in January, but they actually were giving me problems. Not the 'typical' fibroid problems like heavy periods etc, but more like the fibroids (which were subserous- outside my uterus, not inside) were pressing on a nerve and squishing everything and pressing on my bladder - you could actually see the front one just by looking! It looked like I had a tennis ball under my skin or something, it was crazy!

aww no!!!

I had 2 large fibroids removed in January, but they actually were giving me problems. Not the 'typical' fibroid problems like heavy periods etc, but more like the fibroids (which were subserous- outside my uterus, not inside) were pressing on a nerve and squishing everything and pressing on my bladder - you could actually see the front one just by looking! It looked like I had a tennis ball under my skin or something, it was crazy!

No way, that's crazy. Mine is inside my uterus. How did they remove yours, through an incision??

Hi Ladies!

xx

Welcome ksp :flower: We've had three bfps in the last couple of weeks from ladies taking our special potion :happydance: Love your signature line :)

Thank you! Good news about the bfps so far. I took cinnamon and honey in warm milk today. Figures crossed. I was on my 2nd cycle of clomid this month but I didn't ovulate. I am hoping the combination will help my cycle balance itself. I just found out that my mate is pregnant - 3rd one this year so far. I feel a little down but glad I have you girls to talk to and share your experiences on this journey!

They did laparoscopic surgery (aka keyhole surgery) but apparently the surgery over-ran because they had underestimated the size of my fibroids, which perhaps explains why they did such an awful job of sewing up the holes (I guess they were rushing). One of the advantages of laparoscopy is that you don't have a big scar, just 4 little tiny ones - but in my case they did such a crap job that I actually have 2 almost invisible scars and two huge keloid scars! I wish they'd just woken me up and passed me the needle and let me do it myself...

Thank you! :) Sigh, my story. Here goes! I just turned 30 and my hubby is 29. We have been TTC a year after getting married last October. I went off bcp right after the wedding and my cycles have been long and irregular ever since. I've only had like 5 cycles. My last cycle was 123 days and ended when I took Provera. My dr was going to prescribe Clomid but wanted me to have an hsg first. I had thr hsg Monday which showed that my tubes were open, but I have a large polyp or fibroid. So now I need surgery to investigate and hopefully remove whatever it is. Hoping to get all this sorted out quickly. I never expected it to be this hard! Anyway - Happy to be joining this group!! :)

Oh no you need surgery, im sorry.. if it helps my friend has a very big fibroid and her dr. told her that even though its painful not to remove it till she does have kids and it wont hurt her chances of getting preg. But i guess it depends on the fibroid. GOOD LUCK TO YOU and hopefully you can get it all taken care of!

Mine actually doesn't cause any pain, heavy bleeding, or any of the "typical symptoms", doctors didn't even suspect anything until they saw it on the hsg. My dr said it could be a factor in why I haven't gotten pregnant yet (I also don't ovulate regularly, but that's a whole different issue :dohh:) which is why she wants to remove it. I think depending on the size, it could interfere with implantation. :shrug:

Good Luck to you, hopefully getting rid of it will help you tons!! I dont ovulate right or regularly but my dr. wasnt much help she never continued ultra sounds, blood work, alls she did was put me on clomid for 3 cycles and the first cycle i didnt ovulate.. I dont know but its frustrating, so soon as the :witch: arrives im just going to use the OPK and continue h&c with this cycle and hopefully i will ovulate on my own. Im in the process of switching doctors too, i feel like i need more help then what my dr. was doing.

They did laparoscopic surgery (aka keyhole surgery) but apparently the surgery over-ran because they had underestimated the size of my fibroids, which perhaps explains why they did such an awful job of sewing up the holes (I guess they were rushing). One of the advantages of laparoscopy is that you don't have a big scar, just 4 little tiny ones - but in my case they did such a crap job that I actually have 2 almost invisible scars and two huge keloid scars! I wish they'd just woken me up and passed me the needle and let me do it myself...

Hahaha! Well I guess that's a benefit (if I can call it that :haha:) of how they'll be removing mine, no incisions or scars!

Jennifer - Yes definitely look into switching doctors, it sounds like yours isn't being very helpful. With that said, hopefully it won't matter and you'll get your BFP this cycle!! :)

Put my name on this list. I will also start with a spoonful tonight and pray for the best. I am entering my O phase tonight so it will be an intense week for me and DH.

Put my name on this list. I will also start with a spoonful tonight and pray for the best. I am entering my O phase tonight so it will be an intense week for me and DH.

Welcome paradise. Good luck hun but the honey and cinnamon will help :hi:

Hi all

Im going to join in and give the honey and cinnamon a go, might be tricky as i dont really like either, but i will try any thing! and hints tips would be great thanks guys xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->