Honey&Cinnamon babies in the making!!!

just found out that honey and lemon is supposed to be fairly effective at reducing pregnancy bloating.

Is there no end to honey's usefulness?!?!?!

Anyone else using the terility friend app? I've just noticed an option called 'pregnancy monitor' and under the 'intercourse timing' section mine is set to 'good'. Just wondered if anyone knows if you DDT more that this ever reads 'excellent' or something like that? (ie we were good but could have been better for even higher chance)

I'm just obsessing again you see. Can't bloody well help it :blush:

Never seen that one. Is it for premium members only? I use the free version but thinking about upgrading.

No I've got the free version too. I've downloaded the free iPhone app and its an option along with the other general options.

just found out that honey and lemon is supposed to be fairly effective at reducing pregnancy bloating.

wow really i heard lemon is good for a lot of things also

Hi gals :) It's been a couple of days since I've been here - been really busy. Glad to see that everyone is taking their H&C and keeping up the PMA :thumbup:

I'm kind of bumming today because I'm on cd18 and still no ov. We're not trying this month so it doesn't matter, but I always ov on day 13-15 and I've never had late ov like this so I don't know what the heck is going on. I've had watery or eggwhite cm, low temp, and HSO cervix for the past several days. I'm just wondering if it's because I had the flu shot last week and my body was busy making flu antibodies so it got a late start with the eggy? I'm also getting older (34) so that's the main thing that worries me :nope:

Okay thanks for listening girls, and if anyone else has had a similar situation please let me know.

Hiya hun! My Mama dropped two eggys at 34 and had me and my twin brother! So you have a higher chance of conceiving twins as your ovaries drop more and more eggs as you progress into your 30s. So even though the experts say the opposite, scientifically you have a higher chance of conceiving as there are eggs left right and centre! Your in for an excellent chance! Turns out that paying attention to my CM didn't match my conception this time. Don't understand as I dried up after cycle day 21. I only had ewcm on days 18-20. But my gyno said ovulated on cycle day 25! So just goes to show that doing the deed continously for your whole cycle is all you need to do. Hubby and I had dropped to every other day by cycle day 25. Maybe it was all the BDing before that that helped.

I think it's definately the flu shot hun, it may have delayed ovulation, but that doesn't mean that next month will be the same. You should return to normal next month... I've heard of things like this happeing. It's amazing how lots of things can affect when you ovulate. Don't worry about it :flower: But if you are concerned definately see your Doctor. :hugs:

Hi Girls,

Hope you dont mind me asking...

Did you guys who got your BFP do any thing different the month you got your BFP?? Apart from the Honey and Cinnamon.. he he

Im on CD 7 roll on Ovulation.... ha x

Ok ladies...ive made it to day number 2 of :af:. I havent taken an hpt since yesterday morning but I do have an appt for my gyno at 11 today because im supposed to be getting my annual. Would they do anything there that they would be able to tell if I'm pregnant? I mean if they gave me a urine test I dont know if it would work since they haven't yet but I didn't know if they would just do a sono or something.

Every thing crossed for you hun... hope the :witch: stays away for you hun!

Hi gals :) It's been a couple of days since I've been here - been really busy. Glad to see that everyone is taking their H&C and keeping up the PMA :thumbup:

I'm kind of bumming today because I'm on cd18 and still no ov. We're not trying this month so it doesn't matter, but I always ov on day 13-15 and I've never had late ov like this so I don't know what the heck is going on. I've had watery or eggwhite cm, low temp, and HSO cervix for the past several days. I'm just wondering if it's because I had the flu shot last week and my body was busy making flu antibodies so it got a late start with the eggy? I'm also getting older (34) so that's the main thing that worries me :nope:

Okay thanks for listening girls, and if anyone else has had a similar situation please let me know.

Hiya hun! My Mama dropped two eggys at 34 and had me and my twin brother! So you have a higher chance of conceiving twins as your ovaries drop more and more eggs as you progress into your 30s. So even though the experts say the opposite, scientifically you have a higher chance of conceiving as there are eggs left right and centre! Your in for an excellent chance! Turns out that paying attention to my CM didn't match my conception this time. Don't understand as I dried up after cycle day 21. I only had ewcm on days 18-20. But my gyno said ovulated on cycle day 25! So just goes to show that doing the deed continously for your whole cycle is all you need to do. Hubby and I had dropped to every other day by cycle day 25. Maybe it was all the BDing before that that helped.

I think it's definately the flu shot hun, it may have delayed ovulation, but that doesn't mean that next month will be the same. You should return to normal next month... I've heard of things like this happeing. It's amazing how lots of things can affect when you ovulate. Don't worry about it :flower: But if you are concerned definately see your Doctor. :hugs:

Thank you thank you wannabeam! :hugs: You've made me feel much better. I just got back from walking the dogs and the fresh air helped me feel better, AND I gave myself a talking-to not to worry so much. One anovulatory cycle isn't the end of the world for sure. If it continues I will see my doctor, but I bet I'll be back to normal next month.

It just scared me because it's never happened before (that I know of). But I only started charting a year ago so who knows what happened before that, right? :shrug:

Oh my goodness, so I am watching this show called Secretly Pregnant and it makes me so sad! There is this girl on there that lost her baby stillborn the day before his due date. She announced it on FB and like no one responded. She unexpectedly got pregnant again three months later and will be giving birth almost to the date the day of the stillbirth. She is keeping the pregnancy a secret from all of her family and friends because she is so scared. She is talking about how lonely and scared she is and all I could think of was how thankful I am to have a place like this to come. I have absolutely nothing in common with this specific story and I hope I never do... but I do know that I would have all of you to talk to! I mean, yes, I have people in the "real world" I can talk to, but you guys all GET what it is to be a woman TTC and going through struggles. There are so many people on this site who have been through loss and I just think it is great that everyone can ome together and get support here if they can't from those that are closest to them.

Ok, that's all. Just felt kind of sappy. (Oooh, is that a symptom?! Jk, jk!) ;) Big hugs to all!

You are so right. It is great that we get to chat to each other here as we do really understand what we are all going through. Plus we get to share our experience.:hugs:

Ok ladies...ive made it to day number 2 of :af:. I havent taken an hpt since yesterday morning but I do have an appt for my gyno at 11 today because im supposed to be getting my annual. Would they do anything there that they would be able to tell if I'm pregnant? I mean if they gave me a urine test I dont know if it would work since they haven't yet but I didn't know if they would just do a sono or something.

Every thing crossed for you hun... hope the :witch: stays away for you hun!

Fingers crossed hun :hi:

Oh my goodness, so I am watching this show called Secretly Pregnant and it makes me so sad! There is this girl on there that lost her baby stillborn the day before his due date. She announced it on FB and like no one responded. She unexpectedly got pregnant again three months later and will be giving birth almost to the date the day of the stillbirth. She is keeping the pregnancy a secret from all of her family and friends because she is so scared. She is talking about how lonely and scared she is and all I could think of was how thankful I am to have a place like this to come. I have absolutely nothing in common with this specific story and I hope I never do... but I do know that I would have all of you to talk to! I mean, yes, I have people in the "real world" I can talk to, but you guys all GET what it is to be a woman TTC and going through struggles. There are so many people on this site who have been through loss and I just think it is great that everyone can ome together and get support here if they can't from those that are closest to them.

Ok, that's all. Just felt kind of sappy. (Oooh, is that a symptom?! Jk, jk!) ;) Big hugs to all!

You are so right. It is great that we get to chat to each other here as we do really understand what we are all going through. Plus we get to share our experience.:hugs:

Well said. Totally agree with you. This forum is a godsend for hundreds x

Hi Girls,

Hope you dont mind me asking...

Did you guys who got your BFP do any thing different the month you got your BFP?? Apart from the Honey and Cinnamon.. he he

Im on CD 7 roll on Ovulation.... ha x

I also used soft cups for the first time when I got my BFP... it was my second cycle using preseed.. took B50 vitamins as well to try to lengthen my LP. I was also taking FertilAid as well as 1mg Folic Acid.

How did your appointment go Haj?????

Hi everyone. I hope you ladies are doing well. I've been taking my H&C dose everyday which i'm pretty proud of :thumbup:. Today i did mix it into my oatmeal and found i did not really like that combo.

Is there anything you've mixed H&C with that you really liked that i can try?

Thank you thank you wannabeam! :hugs: You've made me feel much better. I just got back from walking the dogs and the fresh air helped me feel better, AND I gave myself a talking-to not to worry so much. One anovulatory cycle isn't the end of the world for sure. If it continues I will see my doctor, but I bet I'll be back to normal next month.

It just scared me because it's never happened before (that I know of). But I only started charting a year ago so who knows what happened before that, right? :shrug:

GreenOrchid - for my mom it was the opposite. She married early (21) and started trying right away. I came when she was 24 (after 2 MC) and she had to be on bed rest for a while. She wanted another baby right away, but had to try for 3 years before she conceived so me and my sis are almost 4 yrs apart. And it also wasn't that easy. Then lots of time went by - fast forward 15 years from my birth and bam! She's pregnant with my bro. She said that she and my dad decided to try for another one and were worried it woudl take forever and maybe wouldn't happen, but it happened pretty much on the first try (my mom was 38 as the time). That was her easiest pregnancy. She said that she thinks our bodies might be ready at different ages, so don't feel discouraged. It will happen and all will be well! :dust:

Haha I like being bloated! It makes me look like I have a tiny bump and I love it! I feel more pregnant with the little bump. Usually my stomach is very flat so now I can notice. Too bad my pants feel tight though :dohh:

Haha I like being bloated! It makes me look like I have a tiny bump and I love it! I feel more pregnant with the little bump. Usually my stomach is very flat so now I can notice. Too bad my pants feel tight though :dohh:

haha i love that you said that. I love being bloated too and im not even pregnant yet, but i do love the idea of it :) it makes me happy! only one more week and ill find out if i get my BFP or not.:happydance:

Hey ladies, I just came across this article while reading the news and thought I should pass it on. Not to scare anyone, but given that we're all ttc, I know we all want to be careful about what we put in our bodies.

https://eatocracy.cnn.com/2011/11/0...stores-not-worthy-of-its-name/?iref=obnetwork

Hey ladies, I just came across this article while reading the news and thought I should pass it on. Not to scare anyone, but given that we're all ttc, I know we all want to be careful about what we put in our bodies.

https://eatocracy.cnn.com/2011/11/0...stores-not-worthy-of-its-name/?iref=obnetwork

agh i have been putting that in my mouth! now im super nervous!

oh wow, i got mine at shop rite and that wasnt on their list.. scary though.. i do have the bear from a&p im thowing that one out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->