Honey&Cinnamon babies in the making!!!

:cry: thanks Wannabeam I really appreciate your support and virtual hugs. :hugs: I hope all will be well but at the same time I'm apprehensive. I guess we'll see what will happen over the next few days... :sad1:

Oh and i saw your U/S It looks great! So tiny and cute :D

I admire your strength hun, after all you have been through and you are still encouraging and optimistic for us girls concerning our ttc and pregnancy journies. You will get your happy pregnancy and baby and your prayers will be answered as you are a good person.... just trust that it will happen for you at the right time and surrender any worry away, let us know what happens :dust:

So I started H & C about 3 days ago! It tastes so good! Anyway, I had some spotting yesterday but not really anything when I checked this morning. I think I O'd late so not expecting full AF until tomorrow. Im really sad because the week I think I will be fertile/ovulate this month we will be in NC with the DH's family for the week. So I dont know how we are going to BD. I'm going to keep up the H&C but its probably not going to help until Decembers Cycle. I hate waiting another month!:cry:

try to sneak away if its on vacation and do it where ever you can LOL :) Id literally sneak it if i had too... I hate waiting!!!!!!

So I think we are going to try to get a hotel room since there might be too many of us staying at the house! My excuse is we dont sleep well together on a blow-up mattress!

I read the honey article. I bought mine at the health food store and its unflitered and its raw and unflitered. They make it here locally and its delicious!!!

Greenpear :hugs: saying a prayer for you!

Hey ladies this may be a bit TMI but just want to know if anyone else has experianced it, its been 16 days since the last day of my period ive been doing OPKs and still nt had a positive but todau while BDing it hurt well nt hurt but felt slightly uncomftable sometimes like he was hitting something anyone had this before? xxx

I get that now and then and I just assume it's something to do with cervix position (but don't quote me, coz i don't know for sure)! Sometimes changing OUR position to one where he doesn't penetrate so far can help (woah, that felt like WAAAY TMI)

I agree, it depends on BOTH cervix position and OUR position as well for me (joining you readyOR not in the TMI department) :rofl:

Greenpear- I am sending loads of positive vibes your way. Remember that spotting in early pregnancy can be a normal thing... :hugs: Take it easy this weekend... let DH take care of you. You are in my thoughts!!!!

Thank you all very much.

My spotting is getting brighter - it's more red now. Cramps are very light, not horrible like last time, but last time it also began with spotting and progressed to awful flow. I'll give it a few days before that happens. I hope that worst pain will happen before I go to work. I can't afford to miss anymore days, I already missed so many with last month and grandpa's death and everything.

~ Sorry to be such a downer on such a positive thread. I hope to pick up and dust off my PMA soon

Thank you all very much.

My spotting is getting brighter - it's more red now. Cramps are very light, not horrible like last time, but last time it also began with spotting and progressed to awful flow. I'll give it a few days before that happens. I hope that worst pain will happen before I go to work. I can't afford to miss anymore days, I already missed so many with last month and grandpa's death and everything.

~ Sorry to be such a downer on such a positive thread. I hope to pick up and dust off my PMA soon

It could still just be a pregnancy bleed hun. Your are being very strong :hugs:. Maybe when you see your doctor they can give you a note to stay at home for a few days whatever the outcome... especially if the bleed is stress related. You must have time to recover and get back on track, especially if you are preggo still. I also just read about a girl who bled heavily before her 12 week scan but all was just fine at the scan. Look after yourself and :hugs:

Thank you all very much.

I'm a little late on everything but i don't think you are being a downer. We are all here for you. I know a girl who didn't know she was pregnant until her 5th month because she had what she thought was a period up until then. She said her bleeding was pretty heavy at times too. Now she has a healthy 4 year old son.

I hope everything is ok and that this is just early pregnancy bleeding. Sending a lots of good thoughts and i'll be keeping you in my prayers :hugs:

Hey ladies this may be a bit TMI but just want to know if anyone else has experianced it, its been 16 days since the last day of my period ive been doing OPKs and still nt had a positive but todau while BDing it hurt well nt hurt but felt slightly uncomftable sometimes like he was hitting something anyone had this before? xxx

Hey lady! Good to see you! Hugs! No such thing as TMI on Bnb and def not with this group! Haha! Yeah, I had this happen to me earlier this month, about a week or so after AF. I guess cervix would make the most sense?

Hugs for greenpear! Been thinking about you lots today!!!

:hugs: Green- what? I hope it's not that happening again. :hugs: I'll be thinking of you this entire weekend. Hopefully it's just a leak and baby's still snuggling in tighter in there.

I don't think ER can do anything at this early stage. Most they will do is confirm MC and send me home...last November I had a chemical (2 days after I found out I was preggs) and went to ER several days later because bleeding got bad, but by that time they only could confirm that I'm not pregnant any more, gave me painkillers and sent me home. In Sept when I had MC at 6.5 weeks I just went to my Dr. and he said to take it easy and stay lying down for several days to see how it goes. Nothing helped - my levels were dropping and U/S showed no baby (I think I passed it earlier because I was bleeding bright red by then) and once bleeding started as a full flow I just weathered it out. So there's nothing I can do. On Monday I'll see my Dr and he'll probably make me do bloods and that's it.

Aww greenpair. Ive not logged on for a few days and hope you are ok. Big hugs. Take it easy and look after yourself xx

Thank you all very much.

Hey, you are not being a downer. We are here to support you all the way. Fingers crossed for you x:hugs:

:hi: girls hope your all well afm 13dpo today going to test Tuesday if no af fx the witch stays away its my birthday tomorrow wooopp love prezzies haha

:hi: girls hope your all well afm 13dpo today going to test Tuesday if no af fx the witch stays away its my birthday tomorrow wooopp love prezzies haha

Ooh, good luck! I hope you get your BFP! If this is not my month, I'm hoping for a 12/10 bday BFP myself! :)

So I started H & C about 3 days ago! It tastes so good! Anyway, I had some spotting yesterday but not really anything when I checked this morning. I think I O'd late so not expecting full AF until tomorrow. Im really sad because the week I think I will be fertile/ovulate this month we will be in NC with the DH's family for the week. So I dont know how we are going to BD. I'm going to keep up the H&C but its probably not going to help until Decembers Cycle. I hate waiting another month!:cry:

try to sneak away if its on vacation and do it where ever you can LOL :) Id literally sneak it if i had too... I hate waiting!!!!!!

So I think we are going to try to get a hotel room since there might be too many of us staying at the house! My excuse is we dont sleep well together on a blow-up mattress!

I read the honey article. I bought mine at the health food store and its unflitered and its raw and unflitered. They make it here locally and its delicious!!!

Greenpear :hugs: saying a prayer for you!

Getting a hotel room is a great idea :)

AF got me. I'm ok though... I didn't think the first cycle off-pill would do it. Cycle 2, here we come! Fx'd for a b-day or Xmas BFP!

I'm also testing tues so fingers crossed for us both and happy birthday wishes that your dreams will come true x

AF got me. I'm ok though... I didn't think the first cycle off-pill would do it. Cycle 2, here we come! Fx'd for a b-day or Xmas BFP!

Sorry to hear that. At least you can getting started on your next Ov and no more waiting x

Hi everyone,

Thank you all for the support you girls are giving me right now during this horrible weekend. I really appreciate all the kindness and understanding and prayers/wishes that are being sent my way. Hopefully collectively that will ward off MC. I guess we'll see. Either way I'll my doc on Monday and I'll ask him how I can prevent this from happening next time (aside from doing what I already been doing this time). Hopefully he'll know what to do.

I want to wish all the best to pregnant and TTC ladies alike and send lot's of :dust: your way, and :hugs:

Shterr612 - sorry she got you hun, but guess what? This means you are very likely to get an early Christmas present!

Wabblit - good luck hun, I'll be thinking of you and hoping you'll announce your bfp

caz & bob - good luck hun!

ksp - thanks for kind words

Wannabeam, Mrs. Resa, Nat - I really hope that you are right, and it's just a breakthrough bleed. I would love for history not to repeat itself, but I guess I'll find out once doc runs tests on me. Thanks girls :hugs:

Hi everyone,

Thank you all for the support you girls are giving me right now during this horrible weekend. I really appreciate all the kindness and understanding and prayers/wishes that are being sent my way. Hopefully collectively that will ward off MC. I guess we'll see. Either way I'll my doc on Monday and I'll ask him how I can prevent this from happening next time (aside from doing what I already been doing this time). Hopefully he'll know what to do.

I want to wish all the best to pregnant and TTC ladies alike and send lot's of :dust: your way, and :hugs:

Shterr612 - sorry she got you hun, but guess what? This means you are very likely to get an early Christmas present!

Wabblit - good luck hun, I'll be thinking of you and hoping you'll announce your bfp

caz & bob - good luck hun!

ksp - thanks for kind words

Wannabeam, Mrs. Resa, Nat - I really hope that you are right, and it's just a breakthrough bleed. I would love for history not to repeat itself, but I guess I'll find out once doc runs tests on me. Thanks girls :hugs:

Don't want to sound like I'm trying to give false hope or anything and not claiming to be an expert because obviously you have to be realistic with yourself and as we know these things do unfortunately happen, but honestly, there are SO many stories about women bleeding and so on who go on to have a perfectly healthy baby (often even after an official diagnisis of MC), so please don't lose hope. Your pregnancy is still in the early stages and 5 weeks is too early for a doctor to 100% accurately diagnose a MC. :hugs:
Also, I think someone mentioned this to you already but some women have low progesterone and as soon as pregnancy is diagnosed can take it to help keep baby going for the 1st tri so maybe worth asking doc about and checking your levels?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->