Honey&Cinnamon babies in the making!!!

I wish I had a Trader Joe's near where I live because I shop at Harris Teeter and that's on the list. Next shopping trip I will be looking for some raw, unfiltered, organic honey.

:shock: Holy cow! I think Zach got it from Kroger and it's in a stupid plastic bear. :dohh: I guess I will have to go to nature's pharm or a natural bee farm to get the real stuff.

The bear one is fine - you guys honestly don't need to spend bucketloads on honey only to have it say "organic" honey is honey - you can't synthesize it, it comes from bees and there's no such thing as organic bees :haha:

But if you want to then of course go ahead. Whenever I indulge myself in honey (not often but sometimes, I really like buckwheat honey - it's dark and taste is very rich and reminds me of childhood, but it's expensive)

Hey ladies, I just came across this article while reading the news and thought I should pass it on. Not to scare anyone, but given that we're all ttc, I know we all want to be careful about what we put in our bodies.

https://eatocracy.cnn.com/2011/11/0...stores-not-worthy-of-its-name/?iref=obnetwork

Oh, oops just read your article...hmmm I don't really know...

Girls I'm so so sad :cry: I'm spotting again...I think I might lose this one as well :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Nope it's a holiday here - yesterday I booked appt for Monday and all was fine till night time - started spotting and still spotting :cry:

I knew I shouldn't have gotten so excited. I jinxed myself :cry:

wannabeam- your pressure is borderline high.. anything over 140 systolic or 90 diastolic is considered "hypertension". That being said don't just take into account one reading... all sorts of things can lead to you having a higher pressure.. stress, if you were just up walking before you took it etc. Your dr will prob monitor your BP regularly. Exercise, low sodium, low fat diet can help to reduce your BP.

Thanks hun, I have just ordered a load of pregnancy DVDs online so looking forward to having a choice between yoga, fitness and pilates! yay! I'm glad my diastolic was 80 but my sistolic at 140 scared me... it was just after my scan and my heart was thumping hard as it all sunk in! Trying to do meditation everyday to help... praying it will be lower next time. My Dad told me to get a special home bloodpressure monitor as they sell them everywhere and he has seen some medically approved versions. Thinking I might do this as would like to keep an eye on my hubby's too lol!:thumbup:

Girls I'm so so sad :cry: I'm spotting again...I think I might lose this one as well :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:hugs: hun, take yourself down to the emergency room :hugs: Also I read about a girl who had a massive bleed one night but the baby was fine... it can happen and may not mean anything. Also my pregnancy magazine recently had an article in about why we bleed during pregnancy, there are many of explainatons, it doesn't mean it's going to be bad news. Hang in there hun:hugs:

Nope it's a holiday here - yesterday I booked appt for Monday and all was fine till night time - started spotting and still spotting :cry:

Hun, try and stay calm, you can't be sure of anything untill they see you.... you haven't jinxed yourself, you had and hopefully still have every reason to be joyful, you are an amazing person and we are all here for you, never give up hope :hugs:

Big hugs hun, i hope every thing is ok xx

:cry: thanks Wannabeam I really appreciate your support and virtual hugs. :hugs: I hope all will be well but at the same time I'm apprehensive. I guess we'll see what will happen over the next few days... :sad1:

Oh and i saw your U/S It looks great! So tiny and cute :D

oh no, go to the emergency room they may be able to help.. Also i have heard some people do bleed while preg and everything is fine... praying for you :hugs::hugs:

wannabeam- your pressure is borderline high.. anything over 140 systolic or 90 diastolic is considered "hypertension". That being said don't just take into account one reading... all sorts of things can lead to you having a higher pressure.. stress, if you were just up walking before you took it etc. Your dr will prob monitor your BP regularly. Exercise, low sodium, low fat diet can help to reduce your BP.

Thanks hun, I have just ordered a load of pregnancy DVDs online so looking forward to having a choice between yoga, fitness and pilates! yay! I'm glad my diastolic was 80 but my sistolic at 140 scared me... it was just after my scan and my heart was thumping hard as it all sunk in! Trying to do meditation everyday to help... praying it will be lower next time. My Dad told me to get a special home bloodpressure monitor as they sell them everywhere and he has seen some medically approved versions. Thinking I might do this as would like to keep an eye on my hubby's too lol!:thumbup:

Yes go buy a monitor, i have one they sell them at the pharmarcys. I used to have high blood pressure was on mediciation for almost 5 years. Then a little over a year ago my dr. told me to stop them he didnt think i needed them and to watch my blood pressure.. well i dont have high blood pressure anymore.. such a freak thing.. it was low for awhile... but so many things can make it high, stress, if your talking while taking it, or if you just walked far before taking it, being sick, cold medicines.. But just keep an eye on it and hopefully it will be ok.. normal is 120/80

I don't think ER can do anything at this early stage. Most they will do is confirm MC and send me home...last November I had a chemical (2 days after I found out I was preggs) and went to ER several days later because bleeding got bad, but by that time they only could confirm that I'm not pregnant any more, gave me painkillers and sent me home. In Sept when I had MC at 6.5 weeks I just went to my Dr. and he said to take it easy and stay lying down for several days to see how it goes. Nothing helped - my levels were dropping and U/S showed no baby (I think I passed it earlier because I was bleeding bright red by then) and once bleeding started as a full flow I just weathered it out. So there's nothing I can do. On Monday I'll see my Dr and he'll probably make me do bloods and that's it.

I don't think ER can do anything at this early stage. Most they will do is confirm MC and send me home...last November I had a chemical (2 days after I found out I was preggs) and went to ER several days later because bleeding got bad, but by that time they only could confirm that I'm not pregnant any more, gave me painkillers and sent me home. In Sept when I had MC at 6.5 weeks I just went to my Dr. and he said to take it easy and stay lying down for several days to see how it goes. Nothing helped - my levels were dropping and U/S showed no baby (I think I passed it earlier because I was bleeding bright red by then) and once bleeding started as a full flow I just weathered it out. So there's nothing I can do. On Monday I'll see my Dr and he'll probably make me do bloods and that's it.

well ill be praying for you that hopefully its just normal bleeding and nothing else!!!!

Praying for you! Big hugs! Please take it easy this weekend, Hun! Keep us posted! We are here for you!

Hey ladies this may be a bit TMI but just want to know if anyone else has experianced it, its been 16 days since the last day of my period ive been doing OPKs and still nt had a positive but todau while BDing it hurt well nt hurt but felt slightly uncomftable sometimes like he was hitting something anyone had this before? xxx

Hey ladies this may be a bit TMI but just want to know if anyone else has experianced it, its been 16 days since the last day of my period ive been doing OPKs and still nt had a positive but todau while BDing it hurt well nt hurt but felt slightly uncomftable sometimes like he was hitting something anyone had this before? xxx

I get that now and then and I just assume it's something to do with cervix position (but don't quote me, coz i don't know for sure)! Sometimes changing OUR position to one where he doesn't penetrate so far can help (woah, that felt like WAAAY TMI)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->