Honey&Cinnamon babies in the making!!!

Been really good about taking my H&C every day. And AF finally ended yesterday and now just waiting to O. This month just gonna relax. Not do anything special this month besides h and c. We'll just BD at least every other day just depending on how we feel might be everyday. And congrates to all those who got their BFP's

sounds like a great plan!! i had every intention of trying to not go crazy this month but then i let my craziness get the best of me and just bought fertitality blend for my husband to take, preseed, soft cups (dont know if ill be able to use them) fertitality test sticks, and ovulation kit.. SIGH.. when is the madness going to stop!!?? LOL

Yea same here. Thats what's has happened to us every month since june. When we first started trying in March after we got married we were enjoying the process. Then in june my sister in law announced that they were expecting their 3rd, then a couple weeks later my best friend who got married the month before we did announced that they were expecting. And since then two of my other friends have fallen pregnant. It has drove my and my DH crazy and make us try everything we can. But I'm determined this month just to relax, and thankfully we have enough going on that i might just follow through. And without all the pressure and stress maybe this could be the month it finally happens.

Its so hard when you hear everyone else is getting preg but you.. ughh it drives me crazy too... i hope it happens for you too this month!:hugs:

I used to be in the same place too - it felt like it would never happen. I just want to send some of my :dust: and pg vibes to you girls and really hope I'll get to hear good news soon!!!

:hugs:

Anyone else using the terility friend app? I've just noticed an option called 'pregnancy monitor' and under the 'intercourse timing' section mine is set to 'good'. Just wondered if anyone knows if you DDT more that this ever reads 'excellent' or something like that? (ie we were good but could have been better for even higher chance)

I'm just obsessing again you see. Can't bloody well help it :blush:

eeek! girls I have high bloodpressure 140/80.... any advice???? :shrug:

Ok ladies...ive made it to day number 2 of :af:. I havent taken an hpt since yesterday morning but I do have an appt for my gyno at 11 today because im supposed to be getting my annual. Would they do anything there that they would be able to tell if I'm pregnant? I mean if they gave me a urine test I dont know if it would work since they haven't yet but I didn't know if they would just do a sono or something.

Ok ladies...ive made it to day number 2 of :af:. I havent taken an hpt since yesterday morning but I do have an appt for my gyno at 11 today because im supposed to be getting my annual. Would they do anything there that they would be able to tell if I'm pregnant? I mean if they gave me a urine test I dont know if it would work since they haven't yet but I didn't know if they would just do a sono or something.

Hiya hun, my gyno said yesterday that only at 5 weeks can you see something and not before, so depending on how many days dpo you are they may or may not see anything. They might be able to look at the lining of the uterus as they can usully tell if it's about to break away or if it will stay. Also they can tell if you ovulated and where from so you should get some imformation. Goodluck hun:hugs:

Hiya hun, my gyno said yesterday that only at 5 weeks can you see something and not before, so depending on how many days dpo you are they may or may not see anything. They might be able to look at the lining of the uterus as they can usully tell if it's about to break away or if it will stay. Also they can tell if you ovulated and where from so you should get some imformation. Goodluck hun:hugs:

I hope they can tell me something!!!

So I started H & C about 3 days ago! It tastes so good! Anyway, I had some spotting yesterday but not really anything when I checked this morning. I think I O'd late so not expecting full AF until tomorrow. Im really sad because the week I think I will be fertile/ovulate this month we will be in NC with the DH's family for the week. So I dont know how we are going to BD. I'm going to keep up the H&C but its probably not going to help until Decembers Cycle. I hate waiting another month!:cry:

Oh Kros- hope you ovulate early (or after the vacation) cuz then that way you can still get your bfp and join the bump group of ladies.

Hi Sara! We are all taking a spoonful of honey with cinnamon daily to "help" promote our fertility to conceive our babies. It's already worked for some of our members (I think currently we have 4 confirmed bfps). Some of us add the honey with cinnamon in certain foods to consume and rest of us just take it straight from the spoon like medicine.

So I started H & C about 3 days ago! It tastes so good! Anyway, I had some spotting yesterday but not really anything when I checked this morning. I think I O'd late so not expecting full AF until tomorrow. Im really sad because the week I think I will be fertile/ovulate this month we will be in NC with the DH's family for the week. So I dont know how we are going to BD. I'm going to keep up the H&C but its probably not going to help until Decembers Cycle. I hate waiting another month!:cry:

try to sneak away if its on vacation and do it where ever you can LOL :) Id literally sneak it if i had too... I hate waiting!!!!!!

try to sneak away if its on vacation and do it where ever you can LOL :) Id literally sneak it if i had too... I hate waiting!!!!!!

The first few days we will be with my family and will have our own room so it wont be a problem! When we are with his family we have a house rented full of people so it should be interesting! Im already thinking of ways to get away or I guess I might have to resort to the bathroom (TMI) yuck :blush: Im planning on bringing my H&C with me!

The first few days we will be with my family and will have our own room so it wont be a problem! When we are with his family we have a house rented full of people so it should be interesting! Im already thinking of ways to get away or I guess I might have to resort to the bathroom (TMI) yuck :blush: Im planning on bringing my H&C with me!

i would be doing the same thing!! LOL :winkwink:

How do you get the Honey Cinnamon sparkle thing?

How do you get the Honey Cinnamon sparkle thing?

go to page 39, post number 382 and it says it there how to do it.. i asked that question and green orchid relyed and told me to reply to a post back and it worked... :)

Hi gals :) It's been a couple of days since I've been here - been really busy. Glad to see that everyone is taking their H&C and keeping up the PMA :thumbup:

I'm kind of bumming today because I'm on cd18 and still no ov. We're not trying this month so it doesn't matter, but I always ov on day 13-15 and I've never had late ov like this so I don't know what the heck is going on. I've had watery or eggwhite cm, low temp, and HSO cervix for the past several days. I'm just wondering if it's because I had the flu shot last week and my body was busy making flu antibodies so it got a late start with the eggy? I'm also getting older (34) so that's the main thing that worries me :nope:

Okay thanks for listening girls, and if anyone else has had a similar situation please let me know.

Good luck with sneaking away! We're going to visit my grandma in a couple of months when I ov (I think) and we were joking around about how funny it would be if we conceived her first great grandchild in her house :rofl:

Anyone else using the terility friend app? I've just noticed an option called 'pregnancy monitor' and under the 'intercourse timing' section mine is set to 'good'. Just wondered if anyone knows if you DDT more that this ever reads 'excellent' or something like that? (ie we were good but could have been better for even higher chance)

I'm just obsessing again you see. Can't bloody well help it :blush:

Never seen that one. Is it for premium members only? I use the free version but thinking about upgrading.

wabblit- a temp drop at 7 dpo could be an implantation dip!

Wannabeam- do you have pictures????

yep... here's my honey&cinnamon baby!

Ignore my ticker, I'm 5weeks today, EDD 13th July 2012!:thumbup: Honey and Cinnamon is my saviour!

Wow Wannabeam that's incredible. Well bloody done you! And thanks for giving me hope (and you Bug!). I'll remain positive but think its the dreaded TWW getting to me. This is when I become envious of girls with shorter cycles!!

I've just got back from my accupuncture sesh. She gave me another 'strengthening' treatment and (I couldn't help not ask her!!), but I asked if she ever gets 'a feeling' through treating people and their symptoms if she thinks they are preggo!! Yes I know, I'm utterly obsessed but she said she does/has in the past!!! Sooooooo I obviously pressed her for what did she think about me!! She really didn't want to say (and I should never have put her in that position) BUT I COULDNT HELP MYSELF!!! Anyhow, she said 'could be' so now I'm totally obsessing about that and re analysing "hmmm 'could be' so she thinks I AM" "she KNOWS not etc etc". Gawd I'm SUCH a woman at the moment!!

Anyway. Thank goodness I can blurb to you guys. You understand me right?!?! Lol x

Oh yes, we understand you hun!!!!:thumbup: I would be EXACTLY the same if not worse lol! I beleive you will get a feeling inside too hun, it's something you will want to ignore but it won't go away and when u get your BFP you will finally say 'I knew it I knew it!!!!'. That moment isn't far away for you hun, it's just around the corner!:winkwink:

Oh my gosh I would totally do the same thing!! I'm not even trying to get pregnant right now and I'm still obsessing over my cycles haha. I hope the acupuncturist knows something you don't :winkwink:

wannabeam- your pressure is borderline high.. anything over 140 systolic or 90 diastolic is considered "hypertension". That being said don't just take into account one reading... all sorts of things can lead to you having a higher pressure.. stress, if you were just up walking before you took it etc. Your dr will prob monitor your BP regularly. Exercise, low sodium, low fat diet can help to reduce your BP.

A couple of months ago my husband and I went away for a couple of weeks during my fertile time and we were staying in a house with loads of people and no privacy at all - in fact, we had to walk through someone else's bedroom to get to our room, and someone else had to walk through that bedroom and our bedroom to get to her bedroom!
I assumed we just wouldn't get to DTD while we were away but
my husband managed to wake up in the middle of the night every single night to DTD! I was scared the girls would hear us (they're only teenagers) but I'm pretty sure we got away with it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->