Honey&Cinnamon babies in the making!!!

omg... i love it!!!! you must be over the moon in seeing this!!! I won't get a scan until 11-12 weeks. My next dr's appt is Dec 15th.. so i guess she will set things up then.

omg... i love it!!!! you must be over the moon in seeing this!!! I won't get a scan until 11-12 weeks. My next dr's appt is Dec 15th.. so i guess she will set things up then.

I was very surprised to have a scan.... had to call hubby in from the waiting room as he thought it would just be all womens talk so left me and my Mama to it. You will see much more on your pic so you have lots to look forward to.:thumbup:

wabblit- a temp drop at 7 dpo could be an implantation dip!

Wannabeam- do you have pictures????

yep... here's my honey&cinnamon baby!

Ignore my ticker, I'm 5weeks today, EDD 13th July 2012!:thumbup: Honey and Cinnamon is my saviour!

Wow Wannabeam that's incredible. Well bloody done you! And thanks for giving me hope (and you Bug!). I'll remain positive but think its the dreaded TWW getting to me. This is when I become envious of girls with shorter cycles!!

I've just got back from my accupuncture sesh. She gave me another 'strengthening' treatment and (I couldn't help not ask her!!), but I asked if she ever gets 'a feeling' through treating people and their symptoms if she thinks they are preggo!! Yes I know, I'm utterly obsessed but she said she does/has in the past!!! Sooooooo I obviously pressed her for what did she think about me!! She really didn't want to say (and I should never have put her in that position) BUT I COULDNT HELP MYSELF!!! Anyhow, she said 'could be' so now I'm totally obsessing about that and re analysing "hmmm 'could be' so she thinks I AM" "she KNOWS not etc etc". Gawd I'm SUCH a woman at the moment!!

Anyway. Thank goodness I can blurb to you guys. You understand me right?!?! Lol x

Ignore my ticker, I'm 5weeks today, EDD 13th July 2012!:thumbup: Honey and Cinnamon is my saviour!

Wow Wannabeam that's incredible. Well bloody done you! And thanks for giving me hope (and you Bug!). I'll remain positive but think its the dreaded TWW getting to me. This is when I become envious of girls with shorter cycles!!

I've just got back from my accupuncture sesh. She gave me another 'strengthening' treatment and (I couldn't help not ask her!!), but I asked if she ever gets 'a feeling' through treating people and their symptoms if she thinks they are preggo!! Yes I know, I'm utterly obsessed but she said she does/has in the past!!! Sooooooo I obviously pressed her for what did she think about me!! She really didn't want to say (and I should never have put her in that position) BUT I COULDNT HELP MYSELF!!! Anyhow, she said 'could be' so now I'm totally obsessing about that and re analysing "hmmm 'could be' so she thinks I AM" "she KNOWS not etc etc". Gawd I'm SUCH a woman at the moment!!

Anyway. Thank goodness I can blurb to you guys. You understand me right?!?! Lol x

Oh yes, we understand you hun!!!!:thumbup: I would be EXACTLY the same if not worse lol! I beleive you will get a feeling inside too hun, it's something you will want to ignore but it won't go away and when u get your BFP you will finally say 'I knew it I knew it!!!!'. That moment isn't far away for you hun, it's just around the corner!:winkwink:

I was very surprised to have a scan.... had to call hubby in from the waiting room as he thought it would just be all womens talk so left me and my Mama to it. You will see much more on your pic so you have lots to look forward to.:thumbup:

I LOVE IT!!!!!! thats just so amazing! :)

I would be the same way :)

Been really good about taking my H&C every day. And AF finally ended yesterday and now just waiting to O. This month just gonna relax. Not do anything special this month besides h and c. We'll just BD at least every other day just depending on how we feel might be everyday. And congrates to all those who got their BFP's

Been really good about taking my H&C every day. And AF finally ended yesterday and now just waiting to O. This month just gonna relax. Not do anything special this month besides h and c. We'll just BD at least every other day just depending on how we feel might be everyday. And congrates to all those who got their BFP's

good luck, hope this is the cycle you catch the egg!

sounds like a great plan!! i had every intention of trying to not go crazy this month but then i let my craziness get the best of me and just bought fertitality blend for my husband to take, preseed, soft cups (dont know if ill be able to use them) fertitality test sticks, and ovulation kit.. SIGH.. when is the madness going to stop!!?? LOL

So I have been so bad about checking in, in here. I officially started h&c today. I am so bad but i kept forgetting to stop by the store after work and get honey... so my DH got it for me :) he's the best! how is everyone? i am 5dpo today my ticker is off a day. im having a lot of creamy cm and my temp is still on the rise. today im feeling pressure.

lots and lots and lots of :dust:to those of you currently in the TWW!!!!!! I am so hopeful for all of you!!!!!

sounds like a great plan!! i had every intention of trying to not go crazy this month but then i let my craziness get the best of me and just bought fertitality blend for my husband to take, preseed, soft cups (dont know if ill be able to use them) fertitality test sticks, and ovulation kit.. SIGH.. when is the madness going to stop!!?? LOL

Yea same here. Thats what's has happened to us every month since june. When we first started trying in March after we got married we were enjoying the process. Then in june my sister in law announced that they were expecting their 3rd, then a couple weeks later my best friend who got married the month before we did announced that they were expecting. And since then two of my other friends have fallen pregnant. It has drove my and my DH crazy and make us try everything we can. But I'm determined this month just to relax, and thankfully we have enough going on that i might just follow through. And without all the pressure and stress maybe this could be the month it finally happens.

i took h&c for the first time and it was so good!!! i wanted to take another spoonful haha... is it ok that im taking it even though i am 5dpo or should i just take the honey?

So I have been so bad about checking in, in here. I officially started h&c today. I am so bad but i kept forgetting to stop by the store after work and get honey... so my DH got it for me :) he's the best! how is everyone? i am 5dpo today my ticker is off a day. im having a lot of creamy cm and my temp is still on the rise. today im feeling pressure.

That's so sweet. I haven't even told my husband about my h&c plan, I think he already thinks I've gone a little nuts with all this TTC stuff hahaha. I forgot to get it once again. Hopefully this weekend!

Oh my goodness, so I am watching this show called Secretly Pregnant and it makes me so sad! There is this girl on there that lost her baby stillborn the day before his due date. She announced it on FB and like no one responded. She unexpectedly got pregnant again three months later and will be giving birth almost to the date the day of the stillbirth. She is keeping the pregnancy a secret from all of her family and friends because she is so scared. She is talking about how lonely and scared she is and all I could think of was how thankful I am to have a place like this to come. I have absolutely nothing in common with this specific story and I hope I never do... but I do know that I would have all of you to talk to! I mean, yes, I have people in the "real world" I can talk to, but you guys all GET what it is to be a woman TTC and going through struggles. There are so many people on this site who have been through loss and I just think it is great that everyone can ome together and get support here if they can't from those that are closest to them.

Ok, that's all. Just felt kind of sappy. (Oooh, is that a symptom?! Jk, jk!) ;) Big hugs to all!

Oh my goodness, so I am watching this show called Secretly Pregnant and it makes me so sad! There is this girl on there that lost her baby stillborn the day before his due date. She announced it on FB and like no one responded. She unexpectedly got pregnant again three months later and will be giving birth almost to the date the day of the stillbirth. She is keeping the pregnancy a secret from all of her family and friends because she is so scared. She is talking about how lonely and scared she is and all I could think of was how thankful I am to have a place like this to come. I have absolutely nothing in common with this specific story and I hope I never do... but I do know that I would have all of you to talk to! I mean, yes, I have people in the "real world" I can talk to, but you guys all GET what it is to be a woman TTC and going through struggles. There are so many people on this site who have been through loss and I just think it is great that everyone can ome together and get support here if they can't from those that are closest to them.

Ok, that's all. Just felt kind of sappy. (Oooh, is that a symptom?! Jk, jk!) ;) Big hugs to all!

I WAS WATCHING THIS TOO!!! So Sad :( i understand not know what to say to someone who has experienced that but that doesnt mean they should at least say they are sorry and give her a hug! i was so mad for her. but im glad her baby is ok :) and that she is able to move on and be happy again. pray that none of us ever experience that. :hugs:

Yea same here. Thats what's has happened to us every month since june. When we first started trying in March after we got married we were enjoying the process. Then in june my sister in law announced that they were expecting their 3rd, then a couple weeks later my best friend who got married the month before we did announced that they were expecting. And since then two of my other friends have fallen pregnant. It has drove my and my DH crazy and make us try everything we can. But I'm determined this month just to relax, and thankfully we have enough going on that i might just follow through. And without all the pressure and stress maybe this could be the month it finally happens.

Its so hard when you hear everyone else is getting preg but you.. ughh it drives me crazy too... i hope it happens for you too this month!:hugs:

I just put on the tv and the TLC channel was on and this show is on.. I think its repeating

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->