Honey&Cinnamon babies in the making!!!

Hi Ladies,
I have been absence for more than week. I had some bad news....my dad has been diagnosed with terminal cancer. Has been a shock since he has been in great health. Trying not to stress and worry as I really want to continue TTC'ing, in hope that my dad can get to see if grandchild before anything happens.

I am on day 10 and I have been having loads of Watery CF for the past 3 days. This is very early and didn't think that was possible....anyone else had that? I have been having H & C religiously for the past 2 weeks, I wonder if that has anything to do with it?

x

Hi Ladies,
I have been absence for more than week. I had some bad news....my dad has been diagnosed with terminal cancer. Has been a shock since he has been in great health. Trying not to stress and worry as I really want to continue TTC'ing, in hope that my dad can get to see if grandchild before anything happens.

I am on day 10 and I have been having loads of Watery CF for the past 3 days. This is very early and didn't think that was possible....anyone else had that? I have been having H & C religiously for the past 2 weeks, I wonder if that has anything to do with it?

x

Im so sorry about your father, i read what you wrote how he is has been in good health and it was a shock, i went through the same thing, my father was FINE, NORMAL, he at 55 turning 56 started to forget stuff turned out he had brain cancer, 2 months later we lost him :( it was and still is a nightmare and a shock to life in every way. sending prayers your way and if you need someone to talk to you can talk to me. again im so very sorry. as for your watery cm that sounds very good :) thats how i was then i got a positive on the opk tests on cd 12. Good Luck

Oh KSP I'm so sorry. I know nothing we can say will help things right now but know that we are here for you, thinking of you. :hugs:

Ksp - I am sorry for your bad news. Many prayers your way!!
Since you have loads of cm I would bd....lots of cm is always a great thing!!

KSP- I'm sorry to hear about your father. I went through the same thing with my mom. I'll keep him in my prayers :hug:

KSP-- Sorry to hear about what is going on. Big hugs!

Hi everyone I've been gone for a while, it's just been one thing after another, but I'm back. And I've been taking H&C everyday without missing even once. AF is due on Tuesday and I'm really scared that the witch is gonna show up. But my mom had a dream that i was pregnant and every other time she has had a dream that someone was pregnant it has been true. So heres hoping it keeps up FX!!

Hi everyone I've been gone for a while, it's just been one thing after another, but I'm back. And I've been taking H&C everyday without missing even once. AF is due on Tuesday and I'm really scared that the witch is gonna show up. But my mom had a dream that i was pregnant and every other time she has had a dream that someone was pregnant it has been true. So heres hoping it keeps up FX!!

Oh, I hope she is right! Fx'd for you!

:hugs: ksp. News like that is never easy to hear, but we're with you all the way. I'll be keeping you and your family in my prayers.

I had loads of watery CM starting around CD11, but I didn't ov until CD16. But I definitely would start BDing now. You don't want to miss the egg. BD! BD! BD! :)

AFM: Temp rise at 11DPO! I'm so excited. It's the highest temp I've had at this point in my cycle ever. AF is due in a couple of days, but I don't feel like I usually do right before AF, other than a couple of cramps that remind me of AF cramps, but not as strong. My bbs haven't changed to their pre-AF consistency either. But I do feel like I'm coming down with a cold or something. Runny nose, sneezing, etc. Part of me wonders if I am coming down with something and that's why my temp is elevated...but the other part of me is hoping that I'm going to get some good news when I test tomorrow. Fx...

I hope shes right too!! :)

Hi Ladies,

x

Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry hun :hugs: I want to wish you all the best and to be able to get through this difficult time and hopefully have a baby soon so that your dad may hold him/her in his arms :hugs: :cry:

:hi: girls afm just waiting to ovulate we have put are decorations up woopp getting all christmassy hehehe were having bacon and potatoes for tea yum yum x x

ksp- :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Sorry to hear about your father being diagnosed with terminal cancer. That's never easy news to take in- hope you can give him a grandbaby before anything happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->