Honey&Cinnamon babies in the making!!!

haj624- aww im sorry, it is better to know though.. what are your temps saying? and you can ask your doctor to up your dose and do blood tests, or switch meds if you need to go another cycle.

haj624- aww im sorry, it is better to know though.. what are your temps saying? and you can ask your doctor to up your dose and do blood tests, or switch meds if you need to go another cycle.

No, I know. I guess its too late for this cycle but I'm going to go to the doctor before I start my next one. I just started temping this month but i think i messed it up a little so its not really accurate :(

I have a good feeling about this month ladies! Can't wait to see everyone's BFPs!!

Whoa Sterr I was looking for a kitten and instead saw you on your avatar :rofl: Wow you look beautiful and such a beautiful dress :D did you recently get married?

ahem I meant to say bouquet :blush: - you can't really see the dress but I bet it was beautiful too...

No, I know. I guess its too late for this cycle but I'm going to go to the doctor before I start my next one. I just started temping this month but i think i messed it up a little so its not really accurate :(

well you never know you still have a shot for this cycle until AF arrives :) and it took me up until this month 6 months of trying to get the hang of temping lol im a slow learner haha!!

I'm out this cycle. :( But I'm going to keep up the H&C during the months that we're taking off so I can be ready when we get back to TTC in February. Good luck ladies! I'm sticking around so I don't miss any BFPs. I know they're right around the corner. :)

I'm out this cycle. :( But I'm going to keep up the H&C during the months that we're taking off so I can be ready when we get back to TTC in February. Good luck ladies! I'm sticking around so I don't miss any BFPs. I know they're right around the corner. :)

:hugs:

I'm out for this cycle also. AF arrived last night:nope: I still have hope that H&C will work

well you never know you still have a shot for this cycle until AF arrives :) and it took me up until this month 6 months of trying to get the hang of temping lol im a slow learner haha!!

That's true. Haha don't worry me too!!

That's true. Haha don't worry me too!!

hahah ya know what finally made me understand the whole temping thing.. reading the book "taking charge of your fertility" once i read it and saw examples i was like OHHHH thats how you read them and thats how its done LOL!!

Whoa Sterr I was looking for a kitten and instead saw you on your avatar :rofl: Wow you look beautiful and such a beautiful dress :D did you recently get married?

Haha!! Thanks lady, that's sweet! We just celebrated 2 years June 12th! :) that was one of my favorite pics... To bad we cant look like our wedding day selves every day, right? :)

I want to join!!!! Well, when we start TTC in April, I am going to start getting used to taking the honey and cinnamon and slacking on the coffee. I am slowly coming off coffee :coffee: , my goal is to be completely switched to cinnamon tea by January 1st! That is going to be the hard part ](*,), I am caffeine addict! I am already taking folic acid and prenatal vitamins. I will have a tubal reversal in February and will be free to TTC in April!!!
:dust: :dust: :dust: to everyone!!

I want to join!!!! Well, when we start TTC in April, I am going to start getting used to taking the honey and cinnamon and slacking on the coffee. I am slowly coming off coffee :coffee: , my goal is to be completely switched to cinnamon tea by January 1st! That is going to be the hard part ](*,), I am caffeine addict! I am already taking folic acid and prenatal vitamins. I will have a tubal reversal in February and will be free to TTC in April!!!
:dust: :dust: :dust: to everyone!!

Welcome!! Good luck to you! I bet the time will just fly! :)

Welcome GalvanBaby!!

Ladies, I am so fustrated! I have had watery CM for the past 4 days and then today I had EWCM, but no positive OPK! I am on CD13 and I just want a positive OPK to confirm I will be ovulating. I guess I am scared that since I didn't ovulate last cycle I won't this cycle. Did any of experience negative OPK and still ovulate?

By the way, I am taking my honey and cinnamon everyday in the my cereal. It is so YUM!

Welcome GalvanBaby!!

Ladies, I am so fustrated! I have had watery CM for the past 4 days and then today I had EWCM, but no positive OPK! I am on CD13 and I just want a positive OPK to confirm I will be ovulating. I guess I am scared that since I didn't ovulate last cycle I won't this cycle. Did any of experience negative OPK and still ovulate?

By the way, I am taking my honey and cinnamon everyday in the my cereal. It is so YUM!

what time of day are you testing? I did 2 opk's a day one around 12pm and one around 7:30pm. You might get a positive in a day or so!!

Welcome GalvanBaby!!

what time of day are you testing? I did 2 opk's a day one around 12pm and one around 7:30pm. You might get a positive in a day or so!!

I have been testing everyday between 6-8pm. I will try doing it twice tomorrow. Thanks!

Welcome GalvanBaby!!

I have been testing everyday between 6-8pm. I will try doing it twice tomorrow. Thanks!

BD as much as you can to be safe :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->