Honey&Cinnamon babies in the making!!!

Nausea at roughly 5.5 weeks and throwing up at the beginning of week 6. Today is a first day that I didn't throw up breakfast! Just nausea....hopefully that's not bad :wacko: but at least I ate - I couldn't keep down anything for the past week :sad1:

Nausea at roughly 5.5 weeks and throwing up at the beginning of week 6. Today is a first day that I didn't throw up breakfast! Just nausea....hopefully that's not bad :wacko: but at least I ate - I couldn't keep down anything for the past week :sad1:

oh wow! so that means it could start at any time for me! aw i hope it doenst get any worse for you. im glad you were able to keep a little bit of food down. have you tried eating small little meals throughout the day? i heard that helps tremendously. We shall see if nausea/MS sets in for me within a week or so. Right now all i want to do is sleep :)

Hello ladies, as i predicted i totally forgot to take my H&C yesterday! LOL. I was just so busy it slipped my mind. Oh well, i don't think one day without it will be bad. Just had my dose right now before i forget again :haha:

Had some promising symptoms today and a big temp drop on my chart yesterday at 7DPO. This is the first month I've had a mid-luteal phase dip. Hopefully the H&C has done it's job. Only 4 or 5 more days until I test. Fx. :)

Ooo exciting!!!
Cant wait to hear!!

:dust::dust::dust:

oh wow! so that means it could start at any time for me! aw i hope it doenst get any worse for you. im glad you were able to keep a little bit of food down. have you tried eating small little meals throughout the day? i heard that helps tremendously. We shall see if nausea/MS sets in for me within a week or so. Right now all i want to do is sleep :)

I tried but wasn't too successful. Today was better though - I threw up only once so far :happydance:

Had some promising symptoms today and a big temp drop on my chart yesterday at 7DPO. This is the first month I've had a mid-luteal phase dip. Hopefully the H&C has done it's job. Only 4 or 5 more days until I test. Fx. :)

Sounds good! Good luck hun!!

jmandrews, I often suffer from unexplained nausea but starting a few days after my BFP I had no nausea at all. However that was short-lived!! A few days ago I started to feel absolutely awful and it hasn't gone away since. I have no throwing up and I don't think I will have that, but the nausea is almost unbearable. I don't drink alcohol but I imagine this is what a hangover feels like. I often get nausea due to motion (by car, boat etc) and this feels a bit like that but worse, and lasts all day. It got so bad I even have a prescription for a tiny dose of gravol. Hopefully you'll be spared the full on m/s and even just the nausea, which is bad enough!

Hi ladies! It sounds like everyone's doing well... M/S and all! :) I'm at CD 15... hoping that I'm O'ing, either yesterday or today... Hubby's been enjoying the BD'ing! ;) Fingers crossed this is the month! It just occured to me that in addition to testing on my birthday, this upcoming month will also mark our 7 years together!

:happydance: congrats shterr! Hopefully you'll have a nice present to go with it. You know, I know it will sound stupid and annoying because I was there too and was frustrated when people kept telling me that, but I think "relax and it will happen" really does work. It seems that the last 2 times that we weren't really trying it worked. Hopefully that didn't sound too annoying and hopefully by approaching ttc from a fun and positive perspective like you are doing will help you catch that little bean :dust:

Hi ladies! It sounds like everyone's doing well... M/S and all! :) I'm at CD 15... hoping that I'm O'ing, either yesterday or today... Hubby's been enjoying the BD'ing! ;) Fingers crossed this is the month! It just occured to me that in addition to testing on my birthday, this upcoming month will also mark our 7 years together!

Yay!!! hope you are Ov! and there is a little Bean on the way! :) Sounds like a lucky month to be testing with your birthday and anniversary! :happydance: FX'd!!!

Aw! You girls are so sweet! I have had absolutely 0 ovulation symptoms... So who knows if I even have, haha! I feel like I had more symptoms last month! Just trying to stay very laid back about it all. :)

Hah... I say that, then head to the bathroom and see a bunch of egg white. (sorry for the tmi...) BRING ON THE CRAZY! (Just kidding!) :) maybe...

EWCM! EWCM!.... ummm that might have sounded a little weird :blush:

Yay yay EWCM!!!!! That is a great sign! I saw EWCM for the first time last month and look at me now :) lots of :dust: for you! FX'd too!!! Get busy!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->