Honey&Cinnamon babies in the making!!!

Hi A|ll, can i ask you some thing, i have used OPK each month and always get one dat where the lines are darker than others, however this month i have had a positive for 2 days and the lines darker than the control line, this has never happened before, just wanted to know peoples thoughts is this ok doe this mean it may have just crossed over? I test at 4.30pm each day - Thanks x

Thats normal its just the hormone was in your system longer.. I got a positive for 2 days in a row this cycle too!! maybe its finally a good sign :winkwink::winkwink:

Thanks hun! maybe this is our month then hey... lets hope :happydance::happydance: Thanks

I too had a cycle where I had a positive for two days. Good luck and I hope this is it for you!!! Get busy! :flower:

Good luck with the clomid Haj- is this your first cycle taking it??

Hi ladies!! Well I'm CD10 and i went for my follicle check today. I had one follicle and it was 26mm Is that good? I had two last time but they were 18mm and 21cm at cd11. So I'm hoping this one will be a keeper. The dr told me I'll be O anytime...so i walked in the door from the doctor and !! lol. fxd!!

Bug-Its my second cycle of clomid

of course. if I had looked by your ticker I would have seen that.. lol.. good luck!!!! :)

Hi ladies, i hope you are well. I've been taking my H&C every day since i've started, not one day missed which is a huge accomplishment in my eyes. I'm off to my family's house today to prepare for tomorrow's Thanksgiving dinner. Let's hope i'm not too busy over there that i forget to take my dose, as that is something that i would totally do!

Good job Resa! I haven't been doing as well with remembering... Oops! I would say averaging about every other day.

I too had a cycle where I had a positive for two days. Good luck and I hope this is it for you!!! Get busy! :flower:

Good luck with the clomid Haj- is this your first cycle taking it??

Thanks hun hope it was a good sign as im on the wait now, hate waiting !

Well I'm taking my H&C religiously every day, DH hasn't attempted it after his last try but he is taking Wellman Vitamins.
CD8 yesterday for me, BD'd this morning lol (with Preseed) and tomorrow being CD10 I'll start POAS for the ovulation tests- I'm determined to do everything possible to make this month our month xxx

haj - your follicles sound great! I hope you'll produce a mega egg and it will stick this cycle!

Mrs.Resa - have a happy Thanksgiving hun!

shterr - really rooting for you this cycle :dust:

Stacy_Ann - good luck and hope you get that bfp soon!

Wishing those of you in the US a happy Thanksgiving. Hopefully you are spending time with those that you love!!

Hi girls. Sorry I've been a bit vacant but I'm losing hope and feeling really sad about the whole TTC thing I thought I would let you all know just to get it off my chest :-(

Hi girls. Sorry I've been a bit vacant but I'm losing hope and feeling really sad about the whole TTC thing I thought I would let you all know just to get it off my chest :-(

AWW dnt lose hope :flower: i no what u mean tho im only just getting on my seconded cycle, my and OH have only recently stoped rowin becuz i got so obssesed over it all so i have now decided to go on the NTNP route cz i was gettin so stressed bwt nt getting +OPKS and wen i got my -POAS i was so gutted and got depressed for like 3 days and then had major PMS so im goin to take it easy, i haven't given up hope just takin a diffrent view on things. Im going to carry on doing my H&C cz i like it in my poridge :p, im going to carry on charting too just incase i ever need the info and also am going to get some green t but that is cz im going to detox n try and lose weight so im going to focus on losing weight to keep my mind of TTC and ya never no it might help xxxxxx:thumbup:

haj - your follicles sound great! I hope you'll produce a mega egg and it will stick this cycle!

Mrs.Resa - have a happy Thanksgiving hun!

shterr - really rooting for you this cycle :dust:

Stacy_Ann - good luck and hope you get that bfp soon!

Me too!!! How are you feeling???

Me? Pukey as hell. Been throwing up most of the foods I eat, but my Dr. is very happy about that because he says that means baby is doing well of and he called yesterday to say that my levels are doubling just like they are supposed to be so he's happy and I'm happy :yipee:

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: here - I'll send you some of my magic dust :dust:

feeling down is normal and ok and I think we all go through those feelings at some point of our ttc journey (except for those lucky few who get it from first try). But I'm glad that you're here sharing that with us and I just want to tell you that you're in my thoughts and prayers and I really hoping for this coming month for you hun. :hugs:

Feeling that way is normal it really sucks :( I feel that way a lot. :hugs:

Hey Ladies! Happy Thanksgiving! So This is suppose to be my fertile week and today was the first day I had anything close to a positive opk. I switched from CB digital to IC this month. Today would be the day I'm suppose to get the + but it just didnt seem as dark as the control but very close. But I would say that it was comparable to the color difference I saw on the CB. I really hope that it means I am going to O soon! I totally forgot my thermometer at home so I wont be able to check temp. We have BD the last 5 days except for today. Im here with 2 preggo family members and its just making more anxious! Thanks for letting me vent!

:dust:how do i do this right? like is it a spoon of honey and cinnamon for me and just honey for OH. or do i rub the mixture of cinnamon and honey on my gums throughout the day?-i read that somewhere.
:dust: to all!

Keep up the good work ladies! it's going to all pay off soon!!!! Massive amounts of :dust: to you all!

As for me super super tired today. Today is the first day I have actually felt crappy :) good sign!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->