Honey&Cinnamon babies in the making!!!

:hugs: Boo Lucy... That's never fun to deal with. I know what you mean though. Last month was a lil hard on me when I realized that this coming month is going to be one year since I started trying. :shrug: Still trying if that tells ya anything (not even a bfp in all that time). Fingers crossed you get your bfp this coming cycle!

Same here hun, no BFP in our time of TTC, which upsets me a little as i have always had control over what i want to achieve, and now i haven't :-( we will also keep trying i hope to that this is both our months... good luck to you too hun x

Hey ladies...hope everyone is doing well. So apparently my stupid bbt is broke so none of my temps matter. Afm Im not really having any symptoms. Like pangs in the abdomen every so often and my bbs are super itchy but that could go either way with me. It usually happens when I get my period but not a week and a half before. Otherwise I'm not feeling anything. When I was checking my cm and cervix I did notice my cervix is VERY high...like hard to even reach. My cm is white and watery. I've never felt it that high...granted ive only been checking for like 2-3 months. Is that a sign of anything?

Hey ladies...hope everyone is doing well. So apparently my stupid bbt is broke so none of my temps matter. Afm Im not really having any symptoms. Like pangs in the abdomen every so often and my bbs are super itchy but that could go either way with me. It usually happens when I get my period but not a week and a half before. Otherwise I'm not feeling anything. When I was checking my cm and cervix I did notice my cervix is VERY high...like hard to even reach. My cm is white and watery. I've never felt it that high...granted ive only been checking for like 2-3 months. Is that a sign of anything?

I replied to that on December thread, but basically for the past few weeks my boobs have been terribly itchy so I hope it's a good sign for you as well! My mom says it means they are growing :haha:

Hi Ladies,

So I am on day 16 now and I still have not had a positive OPK. No temp rise either but I have loads of EWCM. We are Bding every other day so am hoping I will get a positive OPK soon. Have any of you had this before where you get all the signs but don't get a positive OPK???

I am loving the honey and cinnamon!! Yum Yum :)

Can you use a regular thermometer to do your bbt?

I use a regular thermometer and it only measures to 1 decimal place. I think that is fine as you only need to observe a 0.3-0.4 shift for ovulation.

Hi Guys,

Im out this month :-( im so very upset and down and am finding it harder each month to pick my self up... It will be 1 year this month and i just dont understand what we are doing wrong, we are doing every as we should both been tested and all is good with both of us.. I find it so hard as every one around me is pregnant sorry to moan.....

Hey moan as much as you want. We are all here to support you! Try think positive as much as you can. You have to bear in mind that most couples that do not have problems usually take 1 year to get pregnant. Maybe have some me time to help lift the spirits. I usually go get a massage or have reflexology. Or try getting together with some close friends for lunch/dinner to help you forgot about things. It does wonders to pick me up. My friend that has no issues whatsoever took her 3 years to get pregnant. She was bding nearly everyday! Thinking of you xxx

Hi Ladies,

So I am on day 16 now and I still have not had a positive OPK. No temp rise either but I have loads of EWCM. We are Bding every other day so am hoping I will get a positive OPK soon. Have any of you had this before where you get all the signs but don't get a positive OPK???

You might Ov in a couple of days yet, I tend to get EWCM about 4 days before Ov so you might be getting ready to x

Hi Ladies,

You might Ov in a couple of days yet, I tend to get EWCM about 4 days before Ov so you might be getting ready to x

I hope so! I have been having watering or EWCM for 10 days now...

By the way, how do I get the honey and cinnamon babies tag on my signature? You all have it :)

Hi Ladies,

I hope so! I have been having watering or EWCM for 10 days now...

By the way, how do I get the honey and cinnamon babies tag on my signature? You all have it :)
The code was posted on an earlier page page 15/16? (that could be so wrong!) but if you go to reply to one of my posts by quote you can see the code and cut and paste it into you footer under settings. Give that a try and you'll be sparkling with the rest of us!!

Actually don't think will work. I'll see if I can get you the code x

:hi: girls just checking in hope your all well afm think i have ovulated today so sex again tomorrow woopp xx xx

So I'm 4 days late and DH is outta town til tomorrow night and he doesn't want me to test without him. So probably won't test til Monday morning. I really hope I can hold out til then, DH would be so disappointed if I didn't wait for him.

So I'm 4 days late and DH is outta town til tomorrow night and he doesn't want me to test without him. So probably won't test til Monday morning. I really hope I can hold out til then, DH would be so disappointed if I didn't wait for him.

Fingers crossed!!!

:dust: Go get the eggy- caz!

Good luck Matts... Hang in there if you can (wait til Monday to test that is).

Well so far my "symptoms" have matched last month's, pretty much to the date. While I'm happy about that because hopefully it means my cycles are normal right off BCP, I'm sad because I think that means I should expect AF instead of the BFP. Sigh. I guess we will just have to wait and see! Man... if I'm already getting this obsessive the first REAL month in to this whole TTC thing, I think I'm going to be in trouble! Hahahaha! Thank goodness for you girls to keep me laughing! Hugs!

Well so far my "symptoms" have matched last month's, pretty much to the date. While I'm happy about that because hopefully it means my cycles are normal right off BCP, I'm sad because I think that means I should expect AF instead of the BFP. Sigh. I guess we will just have to wait and see! Man... if I'm already getting this obsessive the first REAL month in to this whole TTC thing, I think I'm going to be in trouble! Hahahaha! Thank goodness for you girls to keep me laughing! Hugs!

oh it is such an emotional journey!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->