Honey&Cinnamon babies in the making!!!

so i'm 4 days late and dh is outta town til tomorrow night and he doesn't want me to test without him. So probably won't test til monday morning. I really hope i can hold out til then, dh would be so disappointed if i didn't wait for him.

good luck!!

Good Luck Mattsgirl!

Hey Ladies, my temps went up the past few days. Thurs-97.58 Fri-97.6 and today was 97.9. I'm 6DPO according to fertility friend. So I'm hoping thats a good thing! Just hoping for an implantation dip!! Otherwise my bbs are just itchy and I'm a little gassy today. Still having little pangs here and there in the ovaries and the cervix is still high with the white cm.:dust:

Thanks everybody for all the support. it's great to have so many people that are going through the same thing and know how nerve wrecking the whole process is. I know eventually we all are gonna get the babies that we so badly want and deserve.

No symptoms for me so far though I'm having some funky weird dreams! I need to boost my libido as I although it only takes once I don't think we BD enough in general but I don't know where to start...I'm not a shy person but I am when it comes to initiating sex and my drive is quite low- any advice?

Fingers X'd for those testing soon xxx

I got my crosshairs today so TWW here I come!

Alright Question ladies. Woke up this morning and took my temP and it was 98.3 but it was super hot in my apt and I was under the covers. I had went into the bathroom and noticed my cheecks were all red so I thought mb I was just really hot in bed. So I went back into my room and took my temp and it dropped to 98.0. I know your supposed to take your very first temp but is it possible I was just hot. If so, what temp to I use????

No symptoms for me so far though I'm having some funky weird dreams! I need to boost my libido as I although it only takes once I don't think we BD enough in general but I don't know where to start...I'm not a shy person but I am when it comes to initiating sex and my drive is quite low- any advice?

Fingers X'd for those testing soon xxx

I don't ever initiate sex because I can't stand being rejected but I do have techniques to make it clear to my husband when I want sex and that always seems to work without me having to actually go as far as actually "initiating". The most obvious one is sexy nightie or underwear, or even dressup! The thing is, wearing sexy lingerie is likely to also make you feel really sexy which will help get you in the mood too!

Here's my chart ladies: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php Opinions welcome!!

Here's my chart ladies: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php Opinions welcome!!

The link just takes me to my chart, since it's the index page. Try posting the link to your home page. (If you haven't created one, go to Sharing at the top and then Setup under charting home page).

The link just takes me to my chart, since it's the index page. Try posting the link to your home page. (If you haven't created one, go to Sharing at the top and then Setup under charting home page).

ohh boo!!
where is the sharing option?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/38fe15

Good Luck Mattsgirl!

Hey Ladies, my temps went up the past few days. Thurs-97.58 Fri-97.6 and today was 97.9. I'm 6DPO according to fertility friend. So I'm hoping thats a good thing! Just hoping for an implantation dip!! Otherwise my bbs are just itchy and I'm a little gassy today. Still having little pangs here and there in the ovaries and the cervix is still high with the white cm.:dust:

i read that not everyone gets an implantation dip.

Good Luck Mattsgirl!

i read that not everyone gets an implantation dip.

Definitely true. Not everyone gets an implantation dip on their charts, so if you don't get one, don't automatically think you're out. You could still get a BFP without a dip. And sometimes people have implantation dips without actual implantation, so a dip doesn't necessarily = BFP. The overall trend is what counts, so I would look for the dip at the end of your LP that signals AF or the rise in temps that could mean a BFP.... :)

Hi Guys,

Im out this month :-( im so very upset and down and am finding it harder each month to pick my self up... It will be 1 year this month and i just dont understand what we are doing wrong, we are doing every as we should both been tested and all is good with both of us.. I find it so hard as every one around me is pregnant sorry to moan.....

Hey moan as much as you want. We are all here to support you! Try think positive as much as you can. You have to bear in mind that most couples that do not have problems usually take 1 year to get pregnant. Maybe have some me time to help lift the spirits. I usually go get a massage or have reflexology. Or try getting together with some close friends for lunch/dinner to help you forgot about things. It does wonders to pick me up. My friend that has no issues whatsoever took her 3 years to get pregnant. She was bding nearly everyday! Thinking of you xxx

Thanks hun, I know I just hate waiting and feel we are ready and want it sooooooooo bad!!! My OH took me out last night and proposed!! so we are engaged, so that has really cheered me up! focusing on next cycle now! xx

So I'm 4 days late and DH is outta town til tomorrow night and he doesn't want me to test without him. So probably won't test til Monday morning. I really hope I can hold out til then, DH would be so disappointed if I didn't wait for him.

Every thing crossed for you hun! xx

Hey all... Well im now on count down to Ovulation and hope this is the month, OH took me out last night to pick me up and proposed!! so i am now engaged!! Im so happy but still long for our little one...

Can i ask when should you start temping each month? last month was my first month temping... Also should i just take the H&C each day not just on lead up to ovulation ? thanks guys Lucy xx

Hey all... Well im now on count down to Ovulation and hope this is the month, OH took me out last night to pick me up and proposed!! so i am now engaged!! Im so happy but still long for our little one...

Can i ask when should you start temping each month? last month was my first month temping... Also should i just take the H&C each day not just on lead up to ovulation ? thanks guys Lucy xx

Congratulations on your engagement!!! What exciting news!!! So happy for you! :)

CONGRATS!!!!!!!! start temping when you get AF i take my temp everyday. and take the H&C however you want to do it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->