Honey&Cinnamon babies in the making!!!

:hi: girls hope your all well happy friday afm just waiting to ovulate think i will over the weekend taking it twice in a morning and at tea time x x x

Good luck caz and bob! Hope you catch that eggie! :dust:

Today I feel poo, have done for the last few days- I'm hungry, then not hungry, feel sick then feel fine, headache then no headache- argh!

Xxx

Stacey I totally hear ya- same with me over here. :dohh: oh well hopefully you and I get our bfp...

Caz & bob. Good luck. Looks like you might Ov close to me. Fx we both get positives in our Christmas stockings!!! Xxx

Hi Guys,

Im out this month :-( im so very upset and down and am finding it harder each month to pick my self up... It will be 1 year this month and i just dont understand what we are doing wrong, we are doing every as we should both been tested and all is good with both of us.. I find it so hard as every one around me is pregnant sorry to moan.....

that would be brill hun woopp aw lucy sorry hun fx next time x x x

Hi lucylou. Hey sorry to hear that but do rant away. It's important to get it off your chest. And it's totally natural to feel disheartened. Ive been trying since April and decided to see docs last week just to make positive steps in case my body needs a little help? Like you all my friends are popping babies like peas, it makes you want them even more but try to stay positive as it will happen and you'll look back with your baby in your arms and realise it was all worth the wait. Big hugs from me x

Hi lucylou. Hey sorry to hear that but do rant away. It's important to get it off your chest. And it's totally natural to feel disheartened. Ive been trying since April and decided to see docs last week just to make positive steps in case my body needs a little help? Like you all my friends are popping babies like peas, it makes you want them even more but try to stay positive as it will happen and you'll look back with your baby in your arms and realise it was all worth the wait. Big hugs from me x

Hey Wabblit, thankyou... Big hugs to you too! :hugs: I just find it hard when AF comes to pick myself back up i know i will and i have to stay positive its just hard some times... I will now focus on count down to ovulation i just hope it happens soon ... I hope every thing went ok at the doctors for you thanks again x Lucy

Hey Wabblit, thankyou... Big hugs to you too! :hugs: I just find it hard when AF comes to pick myself back up i know i will and i have to stay positive its just hard some times... I will now focus on count down to ovulation i just hope it happens soon ... I hope every thing went ok at the doctors for you thanks again x Lucy

That's the spirit. At least you can now focus on your next cycle and get everything lined up for Ov rather than hanging on to hope and waiting getting your hopes up. Yes docs was ok, he's booked me in for blood tests to confirm I'm Ov and OH has to do a spermy sample which he is dreading lol!

Have a lovely weekend and keep your chin up or come back from a good ole moan if you ever need to :hugs:

Hi Guys,

Im out this month :-( im so very upset and down and am finding it harder each month to pick my self up... It will be 1 year this month and i just dont understand what we are doing wrong, we are doing every as we should both been tested and all is good with both of us.. I find it so hard as every one around me is pregnant sorry to moan.....

aww im so sorry, i know its a horrible feeling when AF arrives, it just sucks so much. I wish it was easier for all of us.

That's the spirit. At least you can now focus on your next cycle and get everything lined up for Ov rather than hanging on to hope and waiting getting your hopes up. Yes docs was ok, he's booked me in for blood tests to confirm I'm Ov and OH has to do a spermy sample which he is dreading lol!

Have a lovely weekend and keep your chin up or come back from a good ole moan if you ever need to :hugs:

What are men like ! ha my OH was the same did not want to do it until he had too! men ha

You too enjoy your weekend and thanks :)

Hi Guys,

aww im so sorry, i know its a horrible feeling when AF arrives, it just sucks so much. I wish it was easier for all of us.

I know its just really hard as every month i think we all think is this the month and i try to never get my hopes up to much but still gutted when AF arrives.. I just hope it will happy and soon... Hope you are ok

Hi Guys,

I know its just really hard as every month i think we all think is this the month and i try to never get my hopes up to much but still gutted when AF arrives.. I just hope it will happy and soon... Hope you are ok

i know every month i try to prepare myself for AF but theres time i think this is gonna be the month to only get let down when AF shows up... Im on cd24 so far and no symptoms and i usually get pms symptoms around cd17 so im hoping this is a great sign, but again i dont wanna be let down next week!

:hugs: Boo Lucy... That's never fun to deal with. I know what you mean though. Last month was a lil hard on me when I realized that this coming month is going to be one year since I started trying. :shrug: Still trying if that tells ya anything (not even a bfp in all that time). Fingers crossed you get your bfp this coming cycle!

Hi Guys,

i know every month i try to prepare myself for AF but theres time i think this is gonna be the month to only get let down when AF shows up... Im on cd24 so far and no symptoms and i usually get pms symptoms around cd17 so im hoping this is a great sign, but again i dont wanna be let down next week!

Fingers crossed for you hun! Do you know if you are meant to take H&C every day or just leading up to O?

hope you have a nice weekend x

Hi Guys,

Fingers crossed for you hun! Do you know if you are meant to take H&C every day or just leading up to O?

hope you have a nice weekend x

I dont know about taking it the whole time, i still am taking it just incase AF comes then ill have it in me for next cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->